Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Talking on her story now about how if lockdown didn't happen her business would still be just as successful. Delusion. You could at least admit the circumstances benefitted you instead of pretending you were successful on for your work ethic alone.
Ohhhhh she’s annoying. It’s only the live workouts that she did that made her popular. It’s also the reason I unfollowed her, too many posts and stories per day. Annoying.

Reactions: 9

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
Another new book already? Didn't she release her second book a few months ago? When does she have time to write these lol
She doesn’t!! She has a chef/someone who makes the recipes. She’s a complete fraud putting her name on that book when she employs someone to make her recipes

Vdayqueen24

Feel like Tamsin may need her own thread soon 😂 I find her talk bollocks about being a SAHM making it harder to get workouts in. I’m not bashing staying at home but by working out of the home that’s a massive chunk of your day taken out 🤷🏽‍♀️

JayRad

Chatty Member
Aw gawd 🙈 So self obsessed! I mean, she literally must spend her full day on her phone - filming her 101 stories daily, posting her pics/videos of her body transformation, food diaries etc 🙄 Get a life! Honestly, the way she rambles on just shows how much of a problem she has with exercise and food.
I think she’s actually more irritating than Courtney!

melissatiney

Courtney’s just said she’s been having the worst nights sleep lately but I’m sure it was only the day before yesterday that she was showing us all the vitamins she takes each day so she has the “BEST NIGHTS SLEEP EVAAA GUYS” 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

moo11

Is anyone else finding it weird how she is posting an hour by hour list of her day? Why do people need to know that, whats she trying to prove?!

Also, does anyone remember when the lives used to stay on her story for 24 hours and then one day she just said that IG had stopped letting her keep them on her story and if you wanted to do them on catch up you had to get the app?

rattlelu

Latest story three whole weeks of work and she needs another holiday 😂 get ready for the usual “needed this holiday so much”
Can you imagine if she had to actually work… like an actual proper job. Where she had to get up and go to work EVERY DAY! Jesus 😂😂😂 the girl has no idea 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Truthprevails85

“ can’t wait for a week off “ but trains legs and is still constantly uploading content for the gram 🤣🙃

how do I find this Tasmin or whatever lol

Tamsyn_fitter_happier_me Definitely needs her own thread. She’s appalling. Quite possibly my favourite person to hate follow. Tries so hard to emulate Courtney, does umpteen pointless unfunny stories a day and relentlessly tags CB probably thinking they’ll end up being mates

• Haha

melissatiney

I find it quite sad also that her whole day just revolves around exercise and Courtney Black 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s literally all she does and talks about. Definitely obsessive behaviour. 😬