Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

studmuffin12

I hate to defend but will say re the skin 25 is not that young to be getting facials and doing treatments if you've sun damaged or aged your skin from not wearing spf/looking after it correctly which I suspect she does not do either of those. I was showing sun damage at 22. Prevention is always better than cure. Still wouldn't buy any skincare from her though it would be gash, she's not a dermatologist she needs to stay in her photoshopped lane.

Reactions: 12

SallyAnnJones

So now she’s homesick. How many of us said as soon as she moved that she would get lonely in London within a few months? 😂

I don’t feel at all sorry for her, she’s 25 miles from ‘home’ inn Essex. Many people commute further than that to work every day, nothing is stopping her going to see friends/family over there multiple times a week.

Reactions: 12

Edrych

Literally came Straight here as soon as I saw this on the daily mail?!!
Same!

Explains why CB is proclaiming how happy she is every bloody day.
He is clearly a gif. How can he go to Paris with one girl and then a few weeks later saying he loves another one?! 🤣
Looks like he's a bit of a clout chaser.
Is he based in Dubai? Is that why CB wants to go there?

Same!

Explains why CB is proclaiming how happy she is every bloody day.
He is clearly a gif. How can he go to Paris with one girl and then a few weeks later saying he loves another one?! 🤣
Looks like he's a bit of a clout chaser.
Is he based in Dubai? Is that why CB wants to go there?
I called him a G.IMP so not sure why its showing as gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
3 years isn’t that long ago, she’s been infamous on instagram since she used to post every weekend in Herver Leger dresses and Louboutins before Sheeh! I admit she was scary skinny then but she claimed to be recovered in 2019…. When in reality she was restricting all whilst posting transformation pictures about how much healthier she was.

This pic was 2019 and she had just done an 8 week ‘cut’ apparently. Then later on in 2020 she said she was eating 1200 calories a day and being unhealthy. Why is she giving advice to people when she can’t even be honest about how she is getting lean or even do the work on her ED.

I have been struggling with an ED for over half my life and I can tell she’s using excuses and words like ‘cut’ ‘active rest day’ and other crap to justify her own behaviour to her followers.

PS wtf are some of these exercises??
“Let herself go?” Fuck me, how fatphobic, insulating, ED-inducing and just plain sick. How the fuck can anyone find her inspirational?

Queen.c.k

Can we just address how she keeps saying Mykanos is 'the best'.
Anyone who has travelled knows that it isn't, it isn't even the best Greek island!
Go see some culture rather than chasing for friends

Don't know if this has already been said but she's said she's been stressed recently due to work.. and I feel like she's now posting so many more full workouts to her instagram page.. maybe app subscribers are declining and shes trying to up engagement??
I think the challenge with Jay has backfired for her, Jay is proving more popular and his workouts are far superior to hers. I wish he'd leave and set up on his own. Wouldn't surprise me if she backs away from workouts entirely and just let's all the other trainers do them. Another 2 on the way isn't there?

ngh

Dubai, calling it now.
She’s quite unstable isn’t she? Not even been in this new flat a month and she’s planned to leave already, all while saying she’s the happiest she’s ever been

melissatiney

I'm not convinced she's only in her twenties. She looks late 40s or 50s.

The shit She spouts about having no filler now etc is a complete lie. No ones chin is that pointy or jaw that much at a right angle

For someone who works out constantly She has no arse she's stick thin in real life

I also cannot deal with the fact she's a "qualified personal trainer" but can't spell lose weight correctly... she says loose
I totally agree. When I look at this picture of her I get proud mum watching her kids open their Christmas presents vibes. 🙈😂

Attachments

• Haha

PSTVTY01

I am so honestly sick to death of this girls hypocritical advice. The bit that concerns me the most is that the images she’s used next each other trying to show her followers she’s got a bad figure on the left when her body looks like a better than average body and healthy. Sure she says she was restricting herself and over exercising in her caption but there is nothing wrong with her body, what her post actually highlights to me is a MAJOR eating disorder. Warped vision of her own body image and just further highlighting the mental torture she puts her self through every single day. Not to mention that she still does cuts and calorie counts. When will these sheep that follow her wake the F up 😤

Attachments

JayRad

Chatty Member
We know she only posts about her ED for clout. They’re probably the posts where she gets most engagement. What she needs to address is the fact that she still has an ED!

Reactions: 10

melissatiney

So during Courtney’s EXTREMELY HECTIC, STRESSFUL day she’s managed to find the time to do a huge food shop, go to Stretch lab AND have a sports massage 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha

tillyl7

Didn’t she once slate the gym???? Lockdown 1.0 she blasted the gym to hey everyone to home work out with her.

Get*
Yep and her whole business model seemed to have been around home workouts, sharing stories in lockdown how her followers were not returning to the gym after lockdown, can get results without the gym etc

But she also used to hate protein bars and then brought out one with women's best so gotta take everything she says with a pinch of salt I think now haha
I can't keep up tbh lol

SallyAnnJones

I just wish she’d mention a charity like Beat or even just say that if you think you may have disordered eating that you should get professional help. So many of her ‘warriors’ probably need that.

But this is someone who refuses to even caption her stories to make them accessible when there’s now an automatic feature to do it. She clearly doesn’t give a shit about anyone else in the slightest.

I’m waiting for her activewear launch to be the least diverse campaign ever.