Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ni_woods

The fact she has to go and get massages every week just proves that her own workouts are dangerous and cause injury 😅

Reactions: 9

Sweetpea8610

Tamsyn will a big post in the group again going on about how far she’s come and all that.

And yes I somehow managed to sneak into the group.
Aw gawd 🙈 So self obsessed! I mean, she literally must spend her full day on her phone - filming her 101 stories daily, posting her pics/videos of her body transformation, food diaries etc 🙄 Get a life! Honestly, the way she rambles on just shows how much of a problem she has with exercise and food.

Ssapphiress

no wonder she’s having all these massages/physio her body is probably in bits from her workouts
Did you see her stories yesterday? She has 0 flexibility in her torso! She always looks so tense!

I attempted one of her warrior Wednesdays in lockdown 2020 and my god…. She had done 3 hugely complex very high intensity movies within the first 2 minutes of the workout. No stretch, no warm up. I got 6 minutes in out of 45 and decided to quit. Also her weighted arm workouts have 0 back support which is really dangerous.
I’ve seen she’s also designing gym wear (lol) and you can tell it’s not designed for curvier people- probably just for muscly gym bunnies with boob jobs….

JayRad

Chatty Member
Does she realise that a proper sports massage is a workout to your muscles in itself?
Most practitioners wouldn’t advise having one more than once every 2-4 weeks and she seems to be having stuff done multiple times a week? Massages, body stretches, whatever other shite she spends her money on.

She is setting a really bad example for her followers as per

Ssapphiress

Anyone seen Courtney’s stories talking about restaurant food and how it can be ‘healthier’/ chefs will start taking note and putting less oil in their food?
I’m sure all the Michelin star chefs will take note, Court.
I get the issue with showing calories on restaurant menus, but if the food is cooked fresh with high quality ingredients- I don’t think they should have to do this.

What makes me laugh is she thinks her food is restaurant quality 😭🥴

• Haha

SJ08

Just starting following one of the ‘warriors’- Is it just me that doesn’t think getting up at 4.30am to exercise when you seem to be in the house all day is normal? I have 2 kids and work full time out of the house but I still find time that’s not 4.30am!

PSTVTY01

Did anyone else see CB fucked up her knee and had to have another treatment 😂 Couldn’t be anything to do with her maniac challenges could it? 😏

JayRad

Chatty Member
I still stand by there’s no way she was a professional dancer. She moves like she’s being attacked by a wasp!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ni_woods

Her friends outfits are just as bad 🤣🤣 she’s with a new bunch of “girls” and friends every week!! And the bull shit about she doesn’t get hangovers or drinks that much!!! She defiantly had more than water as a “leveller” as well 👃🏽

• Haha

ni_woods

Tennis lessons?? Why she trying to fit in with the Chelsea set she’ll be going to elocution lessons next😂