Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she going on a morning walk with a birkin?!!??? no way she was offered one in store so would have paid re-sale defo upwards of 18k because of colour and size. so either fake or she is soooo stupid and asking to be robbed
Trying hard to fit in with the Chelsea set 🤦‍♀️Maybe a little too hard !

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen her latest story about the bloody canvas bag, she absolutely wetting herself and all she said was ight ill tell you a funny story make you laugh...I was sent this bag i dont know who i think i am and all I was thinking was when is comes here it comes this is going to be a good bag get some food shopping in whole foods, right I have never been to whole foods in my life I don't know who I think I am well when I'm walking around whole foods this is gonna be great sorry who am I with my canvas bag

Now I don't know if I have has any form of sense of humor ripped out of me but that was not even remotely funny... just me?

Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen her latest story about the bloody canvas bag, she absolutely wetting herself and all she said was ight ill tell you a funny story make you laugh...I was sent this bag i dont know who i think i am and all I was thinking was when is comes here it comes this is going to be a good bag get some food shopping in whole foods, right I have never been to whole foods in my life I don't know who I think I am well when I'm walking around whole foods this is gonna be great sorry who am I with my canvas bag

Now I don't know if I have has any form of sense of humor ripped out of me but that was not even remotely funny... just me?
She's such a tit. Just emphasising the fact she now lives in Laaaaaaaandan since Whole Foods is a predominantly US based supermarket with only a few locations in London

Reactions: 4
Wasn't even aware they had any stores here clearly I'm not suited for London... what a shame

why is she going on a morning walk with a birkin?!!??? no way she was offered one in store so would have paid re-sale defo upwards of 18k because of colour and size. so either fake or she is soooo stupid and asking to be robbed
Dubai special… 😉 the look is so off for Chelsea darlinggggg. You scream Essex still (I can say this because I am from similar area) Range Rover, Gold Rolex brigade etc.. not that I conform to any of those 🤣

Reactions: 3
She's such a tit. Just emphasising the fact she now lives in Laaaaaaaandan since Whole Foods is a predominantly US based supermarket with only a few locations in London
wholefoods is also really expensive. hun just go to your local m and s or sainsbos

Reactions: 1

Omg what was that even about ? So confused

You can't even get full weeks shop in whole foods! She says she's not materialistic but as I've said previously .. people who are really happy never have to go out their way to tell anyone and people who have no money are always the ones dripping in sh*te clobber -. I'm not saying she has no money but she doesn't know the value of it because its came at her so quickly. Again anyone with real wealth doesn't have to portray what they own to others but its constantly flung in our face with her. Sorry I'm not very good at being direct but what I'm trying to say is .. people who are wealthy beyond belief often look like they don't have a penny and don't dress in designer tat.

Reactions: 7
This is not ok 😢
This makes me sad! And it's why I left the Facebook group. There is no voice of reason or sense to say you know what if your body wants to rest you rest. If you are hurting all over and knackered you are probably over training or doing too much. CB needs to do more to address this and the whole challenge concept with cash prizes for the most extreme transformation is going to push people to starve themselves, overtrain and burn out. Leaving them knackered after the challenge resulting in them going back o square one when they can't face exercise for a few weeks. It's why the biggest loser was so controversial in the US. The contestants on that went to stupid lengths to win and most of them put all the weight back on after!

Challenges are great in the right settings with the proper support. People feeling anxious for missing a workout is not what living healthy and being fit is about. CB if you are reading this and really care about your 'warriors' please address it.

Reactions: 9
That whole Whole Foods story wtf.... she doesn't even want to shop in Whole Foods she's just trying toooooo hard to fit into a stereotype....

The Birkin is 100% fake - as are her Van Cleef necklaces.

I don’t think her Birkins or Van Cleef are fake. She has many subscribing to her app. ( Awful app so dated ).
She can afford these items.

All I can say if she was a Londoner she would have bought a reusable bag from Whole Foods advertising their brand.
Whole foods is owned by Amazon so you would be surprised there are a lots of items that are a lot cheaper in whole foods than anywhere else.
Many who go to whole foods are from different walks of life there’s nothing special about it. It’s not just for the wealthy.
As someone posted earlier she brags way too much and flaunts her goods for gratification. Most of her followers can’t afford such luxuries.
I think it’s very crass and to be happy it’s not about material goods as you will always be chasing for the next best thing.
To have money or wealth the best thing is to create memories.
She’s lost and wants to be popular. I feel sorry for her I really do.

• Heart
Her VCA and Birkin are 10000% fake. She shows us all the boxes and packaging of everything else she buys, why not those? 🤣

Also, she said she sold her Rolex as she didn’t feel comfortable wearing it but somehow feels comfortable wearing VCA and a Birkin? Ok then 😂

Her VCA and Birkin are 10000% fake. She shows us all the boxes and packaging of everything else she buys, why not those? 🤣

Also, she said she sold her Rolex as she didn’t feel comfortable wearing it but somehow feels comfortable wearing VCA and a Birkin? Ok then 😂
You really think it’s fake ?
Surely she’s making a tonne of money ?

You really think it’s fake ?
Surely she’s making a tonne of money ?
You can't just walk into a store and buy a Birkin, people are on waiting lists for months on end to get one. There is no way she wouldn't have documented the whole process. She might have bought it second hand but even then those are sought out by collectors and take time for verification and inspection which I think she also would have spoken about

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.