Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m obviously not one to make diagnoses or assumptions, but she seems very lost. She says she’s “spontaneous” and “excited” but she just seems so rash and impulsive in her decisions, it doesn’t seem like normal behaviour to be fluttering around so much? It doesn’t make sense to me as to why you’d pay 4K a month when you own a perfectly good house unless you’re desperately trying to fit in somehow or it’s a huge impulse decision

Reactions: 9
I think it must be a bit of FOMO why she’s moved to London. She keeps saying she’s missing getting involved in things not living in London. No idea what she means by that but it adds up to the fact that she’s probably lost and lonely!

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for her in a way. All that money and material items and I'm not sure she's happy. She does seem to have a lovely family and a close family life, I'm sure her mum has her eye on her. I think she's certainly looking for the next best thing all the time , pretty sure I was at that age too. My main concern with her is the following and how her behaviour and lifestyle makes those younger people feel and act. I can see them all now racking up debts to have the latest gear and items just like their CB. Her lifestyle isn't hurting anyone, up to her what she does but I do worry how her followers interpret it.

Reactions: 5
Her latest story - She’s obsessed with facials…I actually think it’s ageing her more then anything 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry not allowed to share the listing. I was told off for sharing it by tattle 😂

• Haha
Well then she shouldn’t advertise where she’s living and no one would go and look 🤷🏻‍♂️
I didn't realise she had advertised it sorry, did she actually post her address or where she was living then? If so pretty silly when she was worried about security. I wasn't being funny or anything 😳

I didn't realise she had advertised it sorry, did she actually post her address or where she was living then? If so pretty silly when she was worried about security. I wasn't being funny or anything 😳
Yes, well she shared she was moving to Chelsea and then shared pictures of the entire place so it wasn’t too hard to find on rightmove 😂 exactly, if you value your security and privacy you don’t share the exact area for a start. But I feel like she does it because she’d rather people know she has this kind of money, instead of worrying about her privacy

Reactions: 5
Looks like she gets bored quick and thinks by moving about her life will change ! Also she seems lonely to me, you can have everything in the world and be lonely still .

Yes, well she shared she was moving to Chelsea and then shared pictures of the entire place so it wasn’t too hard to find on rightmove 😂 exactly, if you value your security and privacy you don’t share the exact area for a start. But I feel like she does it because she’d rather people know she has this kind of money, instead of worrying about her privacy
This is literally the same as Mrs Hinch and her new home- moaned about a security issue and privacy yet plastered her brand new house all over her Instagram, people had found her address in minutes. These people honestly 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
This is literally the same as Mrs Hinch and her new home- moaned about a security issue and privacy yet plastered her brand new house all over her Instagram, people had found her address in minutes. These people honestly 🤦🏽‍♀️
I don’t follow Mrs Hinch. I don’t think I could tolerate another one 🤣

Reactions: 2
She 100% reads here and posts stories to contradict what we say.
We say she’s lonely and she posts a story saying shes soooo content with her life. We mention about the ED posts not having a trigger warning, next post has one

She probably loves reading about herself, good or bad. She’s a full on narcissist

Hey Courtney babes - what a sad little life 👋

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.