Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight sorry. She’s posting about “what I eat to gain lean muscle” and yet saying she’s put on weight but “duck it”? So is the weight gained the lean muscle? Because that should not be a “duck it” for her that should be a “yay!” And if it isn’t lean muscle then that whole post she did is just wrong? I’m confused.
She either doesn't understand nutrition or she doesn't understand training. It is not possible to gain muscle without gaining weight. Muscle weighs more than fat for a start. Looking at her, I can't see that she has any lean muscle gains. You need a surplus in calories to gain muscle and you will also naturally increase body fat (thats why you go through a cutting phase), but also you need progressive overload which she doesn't do and she does way too much HIIT, so scientifically I cant see how she would be gaining lean muscle. ONLY a brand new beginner would see lean muscle gains with out a calorie surplus.

Reactions: 7
Also don’t think “lean muscle” is a thing. It’s a bit like the term “tone up”. You either build muscle or you don’t, women often just mean build a bit of muscle without looking manly

Reactions: 4
She either doesn't understand nutrition or she doesn't understand training. It is not possible to gain muscle without gaining weight. Muscle weighs more than fat for a start. Looking at her, I can't see that she has any lean muscle gains. You need a surplus in calories to gain muscle and you will also naturally increase body fat (thats why you go through a cutting phase), but also you need progressive overload which she doesn't do and she does way too much HIIT, so scientifically I cant see how she would be gaining lean muscle. ONLY a brand new beginner would see lean muscle gains with out a calorie surplus.
Completely agree. She does way too much HIIT to be gaining muscle.
Although muscle doesn’t weigh more than fat- it’s just denser- a pound of fat is the same as a pound of muscle but the pound of muscle is much smaller.

The sad thing is there are so many people lapping up everything she says - and she’s actually a danger to most of them

Reactions: 6
Although muscle doesn’t weigh more than fat- it’s just denser- a pound of fat is the same as a pound of muscle but the pound of muscle is much smaller.

The sad thing is there are so many people lapping up everything she says - and she’s actually a danger to most of them
This is so true, I watched that Tamsyns story the other day and she has Covid, she said she felt terrible and couldn’t train and you could just see the anxiety on her face & hear it in her voice about the fact she had to take 1 day off to get herself well - it’s scary that these girls become so brainwashed by Courtney

Reactions: 3

Agreed, 1lb is 1lb but the density of fat is 0.9 g/mL, while the density of muscle is 1.1 g/mL

Also don’t think “lean muscle” is a thing. It’s a bit like the term “tone up”. You either build muscle or you don’t, women often just mean build a bit of muscle without looking manly
This is true! I've been lifting for years and I don't look manly. Fact is, nobody ever gets too big by 'accident', its hard work, ask any bodybuilder lol

Reactions: 5
This is true! I've been lifting for years and I don't look manly. Fact is, nobody ever gets too big by 'accident', its hard work, ask any bodybuilder lol
Oh yes!! People don’t seem to get this 😅.

Some women think they’ll get absolutely HENCH by lifting light weights a few times a week when some people spend years lifting heavy consistently 😅.

Lack of education & knowledge is such a limiting factor in health and fitness !!!

Long time lurker, first time posting - what is with her legs in these leggings? Such a weird shape at her knees!

F96AEF5A-5E2B-4518-ADB2-B58E62FAABA9.png

Reactions: 1
Another attempt at boosting instagram engagement but... This morning's reel... "how to build a booty at home". I suppose the clones should all try going to the gym too as she has been recently, because her home workout plans clearly aren't actually effective enough to grow your glutes 🤥🤥

Reactions: 6
Another attempt at boosting instagram engagement but... This morning's reel... "how to build a booty at home". I suppose the clones should all try going to the gym too as she has been recently, because her home workout plans clearly aren't actually effective enough to grow your glutes 🤥🤥
She uses 12.5kg dumbbells and a 30kg dumbbell. So basically she’s saying ‘you can grow your glutes at home if you have access to multiple weights’, which most people won’t 😂
She’s a dick

Reactions: 9
I would assume she means lean muscle as you can build muscle and not add fat if you are mindful of your macros and what you are eating

Also, on her most recent post… tottering around like Carrie Bradshaw” LOOOOOL she really does think she is something special doesn’t she ! I actually cringe at her soooooo much

New Thread name:

* Just call me Carrie Bradshaw, I love a good circuit. I spend my time showing off making sure my life looks perfect *

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So she’s just massively dented and scraped her car on that concrete post and she’s saying how she’s surprised it hasn’t even bothered her in the slightest.
That’s because she’s already got money in the bank to fix it whereas most of us normal folk would be gutted and have to find the money somehow 🙄😑

Reactions: 12
So she’s just massively dented and scraped her car on that concrete post and she’s saying how she’s surprised it hasn’t even bothered her in the slightest.
That’s because she’s already got money in the bank to fix it whereas most of us normal folk would be gutted and have to find the money somehow 🙄😑
100% she has also said that same crap before. Can’t change it blah blah. Yeh well we know you can’t change it. But you can get it fixed without any hassle. She annoys me so much h

Didn’t she damage her car not too long ago as well? Around Christmas time. At this point can she even drive properly :LOL:
Repairs on a Porsche aren’t cheap she’s lucky she can afford it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.