Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason she has a tv advert is because she is plowing so much money into tit she doesnā€™t need to do. She is obsessed with being the best.
Now there is nothing wrong with wanting to do well and succeed, but only when the reasons behind it are valid. She just has nothing else to do with her life and this is the only thing that gives her a sense of validation. She is sad and lonely and is addicted to making it look like she is living her best life , no expense spared! She needs to be careful. Nothing last forever, she should start to branch out and push the CB brand into something other then the app.

Reactions: 8
Her styling makes her look so old but I canā€™t tell what it is specifically. Make up of hair? Dunno but it ages her soooo much. Isnā€™t she only 25?

Reactions: 8
Yes sheā€™s 25! I think itā€™s the work sheā€™s had done to her face (overdone the fillers etc) that makes her look mid 40s and the way she dresses just makes her look like desperate middle aged woman IMOšŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Omg yes!! This classic šŸ¤£ what a babeView attachment 979255
Hahaahah Iā€™m bleeping dying. I was on a plane when I sent that and just got off and saw this. Ahahahah do you know which story I mean tho, it was 2 days ago ahahah. I was bleeping crying watching it, I gathered everyone around to show them

šŸ˜‚ had to screenshot
HAAHAHAHAHAHHAAH YES! Pat bleeping sharp

ā€˜Welcome to Courtney Blackā€™s Fun House! Where you will get injured! But you get to watch me dance before workouts and do that bleeping annoying come on gesture to the cameraā€™
Promise me this will somehow be a thread title!!

Not gonna lie, some time I look at her and think ā€œsheā€™s pretty hot, I wouldā€ but then she does some weird dance with her Malteser head and makes me wonder why she looks like a bikey version of cindy Lou who! She dresses like sheā€™s on big fat gypsey wedding, I want her and Snapshoteye to do a dance together

Canā€™t imagine her new gym wear with that massive metal v shape between the boobs will be particularly comfortable to exercise in.

Reactions: 13
Canā€™t imagine her new gym wear with that massive metal v shape between the boobs will be particularly comfortable to exercise in.
i have fakeys (small ones tho) and theyd be all over the place working out in that. i thought it was swimwear until i saw the leggings

Itā€™s not at all appropriate for exercising in the gym in unless youā€™re on the pull, and want to pull off ā€œIā€™m easy and accessibleā€ look

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s not at all appropriate for exercising in the gym in unless youā€™re on the pull, and want to pull off ā€œIā€™m easy and accessibleā€ look
And of course the minions are raving about it on the Facebook group already , as tasteless as it is it's gonna be sold out within an hour of release šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
I really wish sheā€™d loose those extensions I bet she has NO hair what so ever.
maybe she should give her hair a holiday from the extensionsā€¦..
šŸ¤”

Reactions: 5
The warriors all doing nutty training even having covid šŸ˜©let your body rest ffs šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Her story this morning saying ā€œrecipes come naturally to meā€ looool bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s preaching on now about how sheā€™s not counting calories and sheā€™s probably put a bit of weight on but ā€˜duck itā€™

How many weeks do we give it before sheā€™s on a cut?? Iā€™m going for 2!

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s preaching on now about how sheā€™s not counting calories and sheā€™s probably put a bit of weight on but ā€˜duck itā€™

3 max lol

Reactions: 1
So let me get this straight sorry. Sheā€™s posting about ā€œwhat I eat to gain lean muscleā€ and yet saying sheā€™s put on weight but ā€œduck itā€? So is the weight gained the lean muscle? Because that should not be a ā€œduck itā€ for her that should be a ā€œyay!ā€ And if it isnā€™t lean muscle then that whole post she did is just wrong? Iā€™m confused.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.