Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the nicest way possible, he looks a right ponce. Showing off his Ferrari and Bentley with his huge house

Reactions: 8
I aM cAtEgOrIcALlY NOT!! mAterIAliSTiC and goes for a bloke like that 😂😂😂
A bloke who drives super cars, lives in a big house in Surrey, goes business class around the world, sells Rolex watches and wears top designer clothes. Fair play Courtney for sticking to the non materialistic approach 😂

Reactions: 5
His profile almost feels like a parody account. Like if you could take every cliche going and combine them that is who you would get.
Seems well suited to CB if true though.

Reactions: 7
Tesco sell cauliflower cheese for £1 and it’s 140 calories per serving. So I’m not sure what she’s trying to get at with this recipe post

Reactions: 1
That last five mins , imagine being with someone that obsessed 🤦‍♀️

He’s certainly got a set of fresh knashers on him ! Does he go and stand at flash cars and have selfies with them 🤣

I’m sorry if this is too much/not allowed but I’ve just got to vent on this because I found it so ridiculous. That Tamsyn girl the CB app page just shared… I went on her profile and her story is literally talking about how she was literally sick in the night because she’s eaten so much rich food… but it’s ok because she has that sort of stuff daily in moderation? It seems she was away for the weekend and not a single meal she had seemed to have fruit or veg in it, agreed that’s not healthy, but there’s obviously something very wrong if a few donuts and big meals out are making you physically ill.
Then posing in the mirror saying she’s bloated when she’s absolutely not got an ounce of fat on her, what sort of message is that sending young girls?! Idk maybe I’m just being bitter and jealous of her muscles 😂 but would be intrigued to see if anyone else thinks this.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry if this is too much/not allowed but I’ve just got to vent on this because I found it so ridiculous. That Tamsyn girl the CB app page just shared… I went on her profile and her story is literally talking about how she was literally sick in the night because she’s eaten so much rich food… but it’s ok because she has that sort of stuff daily in moderation? It seems she was away for the weekend and not a single meal she had seemed to have fruit or veg in it, agreed that’s not healthy, but there’s obviously something very wrong if a few donuts and big meals out are making you physically ill.
Then posing in the mirror saying she’s bloated when she’s absolutely not got an ounce of fat on her, what sort of message is that sending young girls?! Idk maybe I’m just being bitter and jealous of her muscles 😂 but would be intrigued to see if anyone else thinks this.
I’ve just watched that Tamsyn’s story, it’s the first thing of hers I’d ever seen to be honest. I can’t tell if she’s trying to promote that it’s fine to eat mucky foods when you’re away or whether she’s feeling super guilty about everything she ate. It’s like she’s waffling because she’s trying to convince herself it’s fine 🙈 also she’s very much your typical CB Warrior that is too skinny in my opinion. It seems to be creating ED amongst people which is really sad

Reactions: 2
She really irritates me, like the example you mentioned - always posing and dancing just like Courtney. I defo think she’s a bit obsessed, the other day she did two workouts back to back, high intensity ones too. As for the vomiting, seems a bit weird tbh, especially given the amount of sugar she tends to eat on the daily anyway.

Reactions: 4
She eats a load of rubbish anyway , all those fake sugar things. She looks like she has an eating disorder as well. Sad

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.