Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw on the news France are really tightening restrictions on people travelling from the UK. Isn’t CB supposed to be going to Paris?

Reactions: 2
“You can get these amazing results from just home workouts” … now she’s back at the gym 🤔

Reactions: 7
“You can get these amazing results from just home workouts” … now she’s back at the gym 🤔
I just can't believe people still buy her app. She has literally returned to the gym herself (and probably has been for a while) because she KNOWS you can't obtain the kind of results she wants from home?! They're absolutely blindsided...

Reactions: 9
people will believe what they want to! Even though I’ve got a peloton and a pretty decent gym set up at home I’ve signed up to a personal trainer in the new year because I need specific equipment to help me meet the goals I want for my body - plus a bit of real time accountability would probably be good for me lol

Reactions: 1
Just unfollowed her, her constant gloating is pissing me off. Used to like her but now cannot stand her!

Reactions: 5
Hi new to this thread, i got into working out at the start of covid and eventually stumbled upon CBs instagram. I started doing some of her ig lives and enjoyed them but eventually got the app to do the 28day challenge last october. Enjoyed it for the first week or so but the fact my calories were undercalculated and the calories in the recipes are a lot higher than she says literally gave me such a bad relationship with food cause i was putting on weight even tho i was following her “plan” and her crazy workouts with like 3 exercises per rep literally nearly led me to an ED, cause i thought i was eating too much when i wasn’t. also i ended up pulling a muscle in my back (could’ve been my fault for bad form) but also the amount i’ve heard about people getting injured is crazy. Luckily i copped on to myself and realised it was breaking me and fuckin up my Mental health i had to stop. These days my relationship with food is so much better and i don’t exercise anymore and i feel so much better physically and mentally

Reactions: 13
Maybe exercising wasn’t for me but i had such a good relationship with food/exercise before i started that 28 day challenge

Reactions: 3
@mol0509 I had my first (and last) exercise-related injury following CB. I really really hurt my shoulder and it lasted a while. See the pattern here?

@mol0509 I had my first (and last) exercise-related injury following CB. I really really hurt my shoulder and it lasted a while. See the pattern here?
literally i was like maybe it’s bad form but literally everyone has gotten injured! her workouts are insane

I hurt my hip badly after starting CB’s workouts - I think it’s the intensity and jerky movements. In fact I needed a couple of months of physio to try and repair it. Funnily enough, since now just following Jay’s strength workouts I feel so much better. He actually explains how to do the movements and the pace is actually normal!

The multiple moves in a single rep make it really hard to brace properly and isolate the muscles you’re working. As soon as you add weights into the equation it’s just a recipe for injury. Glad so many people are realising she’s full of crap, sorry some of you had to get injured first 😞

Just saw on the news France are really tightening restrictions on people travelling from the UK. Isn’t CB supposed to be going to Paris?
Shes going tonight so gets under the wire for the ban

Her workouts fucked my knees for months after I stopped..
Mine are still recovering! Her workouts have ruined my right knee to the point I can no longer do standard HIIT moves, I have to do low impact variations. Months of excessive 40 odd minute HIIT sessions by her has left me with more than just the need to recover physically but mentally too.

Strong and sxy have had a revamp and are offering insanely priced membership. I wonder if CB will worry and do the same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.