Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest IG post about being a "business woman." Is it really a multi-pound business or is she just flexing for the gram?

Reactions: 2
Her latest IG post about being a "business woman." Is it really a multi-pound business or is she just flexing for the gram?
Krissy Cela had a post the other week about having a multi million pound business. Courtney is clearly jel of her so is trying to boast her own success

Reactions: 4
Also, can we just acknowledge that her outfit for a business conference looked like something a 14 year old would wear to the park to drink alcopops in. Or am I just showing my age 😂

Also, can we just acknowledge that her outfit for a business conference looked like something a 14 year old would wear to the park to drink alcopops in. Or am I just showing my age 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is the hand sliding into her trousers 🙃

Anyone seen the last few of James Smith’s IGTV videos? They all feel like they’re calling out CB lol

Haven’t seen her Instagram for a while. What has she done to her face???!!!!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the girl's transformation in Courtney's story so incredibly thin... her BMI is either below the healthy range or borderline at best.... no body shaming if she's happy then fine but I feel its encouraging people to focus on being g extremely thin View attachment 739636
Never commented before on here, but I’ve just seen this as a qualified nutritionist as well as a GP referral qualified PT and a strength and conditioning coach, if someone came to me looking like that, I’d be re referring them to the doctors. That would be massive red flags. You can see she is breathing in, but if you also look her muscle has diminished around her bum etc which would suggest she’s over training and she’s not neighing calories to sub stain her training either. It’s not something I’d be sharing on my stories if anything I’d be straight in their inbox asking what’s going on (in a nice polite way of course)

Reactions: 3
Never commented before on here, but I’ve just seen this as a qualified nutritionist as well as a GP referral qualified PT and a strength and conditioning coach, if someone came to me looking like that, I’d be re referring them to the doctors. That would be massive red flags. You can see she is breathing in, but if you also look her muscle has diminished around her bum etc which would suggest she’s over training and she’s not neighing calories to sub stain her training either. It’s not something I’d be sharing on my stories if anything I’d be straight in their inbox asking what’s going on (in a nice polite way of course)
A lot of her warriors are really worryingly thin 😔

• Sad
Cannot believe people have paid to go to that stupid warrior warehouse to do the exact same workouts she does on the app 😂 have a day off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some of the squats that were being done a WW 🤦‍♂️ Also apart from the light set at the front and the music is was basically just a big empty exhibition space. So much money for what people got.

Her latest comments about taking another 2 weeks from the app and videoing. Am sure the people who are paying £15 a month are made up she is taking yet another break.

Another 2 weeks off, honestly she seems to be off more than she's "working"🙄

I feel bad for people that are paying for her subscription to do her live workouts because it just seems constant 'oh I've worked so hard so having time off, watch the pre records on the app'

Reactions: 3
Her latest comments about taking another 2 weeks from the app and videoing. Am sure the people who are paying £15 a month are made up she is taking yet another break.
I don't usually comment on threads, I usually just read them but this is why I've come on here today. This is just beyond ridiculous, she has a business that is completely unsustainable even for her! If she can't cope with 4 workouts a week then why is she scamming her followers to do it too. I wonder what what she would say if her other trainers did this? They probably won't because they're not jumping around a room trying to burn as many calories as possible. God if only I could ring up my work and say I need a 2 week break it's what my body is telling me.

shes a prick.

Reactions: 11
I think having a 'break' is perfectly acceptable HOWEVER, surely she should have built up a content bank of new workouts to post on her off weeks? Not just referring customers to old workouts... Her business model of essentially just filming her own workouts for users to do isn't sustainable.

I think having a 'break' is perfectly acceptable HOWEVER, surely she should have built up a content bank of new workouts to post on her off weeks? Not just referring customers to old workouts... Her business model of essentially just filming her own workouts for users to do isn't sustainable.
the fact that she doesn't have a bank of videos for the days she does take off (which she's entitled to do) OR have someone to step in whilst she's away - just goes to show her app is just a way for her to excessively work out for herself whilst exploiting her warriors by letting them (and charging them) to watch her. your app is your business, your supposed to be doing this for your "clients" - why haven't you bought someone in to step in for the 2 weeks whilst you're away - are you offering a refund for the lack of 2 week realtime workouts? It's like going on a 2 week holiday, putting an out of office on saying i'm off for 2 weeks, no one will cover during my absence - no you want get the work/or service you've signed up for, no you won't get a refund for the 2 weeks you've missed out on/signed up for. literal daylight robbery - take some bleeping responsibility you prancing, dancing twit.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.