Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or was anyone surprised that her class this morning was only 9 people (most of which seemed to live in Dubai from their instagrams), maybe not such a popular idea after all????

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or was anyone surprised that her class this morning was only 9 people (most of which seemed to live in Dubai from their instagrams), maybe not such a popular idea after all????
Doesn’t surprise me at all tbh, can’t image many of her audience (who seem to be working mums or younger people?), can afford to drop £1000+ on a holiday to Dubai last min. Her engagement on Instagram is also shockingly low compared to other fitness influencers

Reactions: 1
I did think what a small class but then what do you expect for a short notice business decision. Also first class is usually the best attended so can only see it going down.

So many undeclared ads recently I'm tempted to report her to the asa.

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe she is cashing in on protein bars when she said a few months ago how much she hates them and not worth the calories 😂😂

Reactions: 12
anyone notice her likes decreasing? she's not getting tonnes of comments either. one can only hope its because people are realising she's a money hungry racist lmao

Reactions: 5
anyone notice her likes decreasing? she's not getting tonnes of comments either. one can only hope its because people are realising she's a money hungry racist lmao
Bubble has burst, lockdown is over and people are going back to the gym etc. Plus I think some people are starting to see right through her PT in your pocket/ ‘friend’ act.

Reactions: 9
The overhead press where she leans on her tip toes. Why??? 🤣 there are so many safer ways to incorporate calf work
It’s like she’s doing it to take the Mickey 🤦🏻‍♂️ She can’t honestly believe what she’s doing is good. And if she does it shows what a bad PT she is! Probably not even qualified

Is she a qualified PT? I thought she done some dance training and did toning classes. Her posture is awful and I am surprise she has not injured herself as her technique is horrendeous.

Is she a qualified PT? I thought she done some dance training and did toning classes. Her posture is awful and I am surprise she has not injured herself as her technique is horrendeous.

Reactions: 3
Why’s she yanking her leg up for a pistol squat 😭😭 anything for attention

Reactions: 3
Another one of Courtney’s “warriors” that does the bloody awful dancing non stop. Clearly looks underweight…watching her stories is painful.
She’s always doing her daft dances. Probably obsessed with her .

Reactions: 1
Wonder why Georgia’s leaving the Cb app? Only left her job around a year ago.
Years ago I worked for a start up business and had to work in the CEO’s house, on her dining table 😫 it seems like CB expects her staff to do the same even tho I’m sure she’s defo making enough to have a studio that she/her staff could work from

😂😂 I love it when influencers go on about Tattle. Most people on here are just normal people discussing the awful, manipulative actions of influencers who choose to put their day to day lives in front of millions of people. Most influencers are complete and utter narcissists and cannot handle being called out for their behaviour, which is usually why we retreat here as our comments can’t be belittled or deleted. ‘Be kind’ has meant influencers think all criticism is hate.

We aren’t vile, we are just sick and tired of influencers pulling wool over the eyes of (mostly) vulnerable women. Yes, there are some people on here who take things too far but that’s the same for everything - newspapers, magazines, Reddit, social media, Mumsnet. Where are the petitions to get these things shut down?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's definitely obsessed with checking this page! Also is quick enough to share her opinions on things, making awful comments over socials herself. But can't accept other people have opinions either 🤷🏼‍♀️ So annoying!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.