Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deleted it because she doesn’t want to draw ‘attention’ to this.. no you just don’t want all your warriors to come here and find out the truth about how bloody awful you are🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just wait there will be a wave of her warriors here soon... at the end of the day she's promoting unhealthy unrealistic practices so is anything anything should be banned or not allowed on the I telnet it's people liker her brainwashing vulnerable people promoting eating disorders and incorrect potentially damaging form... she is the issue

We aren’t commenting on her page and we aren’t sending her messages, she has chosen to look 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
😂😂 I love it when influencers go on about Tattle. Most people on here are just normal people discussing the awful, manipulative actions of influencers who choose to put their day to day lives in front of millions of people. Most influencers are complete and utter narcissists and cannot handle being called out for their behaviour, which is usually why we retreat here as our comments can’t be belittled or deleted. ‘Be kind’ has meant influencers think all criticism is hate.

We aren’t vile, we are just sick and tired of influencers pulling wool over the eyes of (mostly) vulnerable women. Yes, there are some people on here who take things too far but that’s the same for everything - newspapers, magazines, Reddit, social media, Mumsnet. Where are the petitions to get these things shut down?
What did she say I missed it as she's taken it down now?

Reactions: 1
Thought Georgia already had multiple businesses of her own. On another note has anyone done the workouts by Jay on the app? Pains me to pay for it but I really enjoy his workouts. Shame he doesn't have his own channel or app.

Reactions: 4
A certain person can make those racist comments and everyone defends you , yet we mention things on here and get called out for it !!!

Reactions: 8
Plssss someone tell us what she deleted 🥲
In a nutshell, she basically went on a huge rant about ‘gossip sites’ and how VILE we all are and how we are ruining people’s lives. How some people on here are showing where influencers live and terrorising them. Then she said she was going to start a petition to get Tattle shut down and she doesn’t understand how it’s never been shut down before. We all preach mental health apparently and how people are committing suicide or something, not sure what relevance this had on anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In a nutshell, she basically went on a huge rant about ‘gossip sites’ and how VILE we all are and how we are ruining people’s lives. How some people on here are showing where influencers live and terrorising them. Then she said she was going to start a petition to get Tattle shut down and she doesn’t understand how it’s never been shut down before. We all preach mental health apparently and how people are committing suicide or something, not sure what relevance this had on anything 😂
Bit rich coming from the girl who used her eating disorder as an excuse to be racist and call people fat but there we go

Reactions: 15
Courtney luv, few pointers since ur here reading

Get a stylist
Learn how to dance
Get help with ur eating disorder
Stop promoting things you've slagged in the past
Stop expecting ppl to pay 1k to work out with u and then charge an extra 500 for them to work out with you
Learn how to dance - oh I said that
For the love of God Get a new hair stylist, you look about 48 hun when apparently ur in ur 20s

I'll get back to you incase I've missed anything.

Ps we know ur watching 👀 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When will she stop posting these stupid 'tone and grow' your bum workouts with those stupid ankle weights 😂😂 every PT should kmow that PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD grows muscles. Absolute idiot

Reactions: 7
When will she stop posting these stupid 'tone and grow' your bum workouts with those stupid ankle weights 😂😂 every PT should kmow that PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD grows muscles. Absolute idiot
pisses me off when they say tone

you can’t TONE a bleeping muscle!! you can grow muscle, then reduce fat to “reveal” the muscle but not bloody tone

Reactions: 6
pisses me off when they say tone

you can’t TONE a bleeping muscle!! you can grow muscle, then reduce fat to “reveal” the muscle but not bloody tone
Amen to that!!!

What they mean is ‘i want to have a little bit of muscle on show under little fat’ Which requires more diet focus. Clueless

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.