Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think it’s quite toxic to be awarding her new 28day challenge with money prizes? It’s not always about before/after photos in health & fitness, this just promotes extreme workouts & ED onto her warriors 😡 she’s a toxic idiot!!!
This is why Krissy Cela (tone&sculpt app) says they will never do cash prizes etc on any of their challenges, that it should all be about long term sustainability, not rapid weight loss!!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think it’s quite toxic to be awarding her new 28day challenge with money prizes? It’s not always about before/after photos in health & fitness, this just promotes extreme workouts & ED onto her warriors 😡 she’s a toxic idiot!!!
Always thought this. It just encourages people to push themselves to levels of exhaustion and her workouts are bad enough as it is. Also will make people more likely to not follow a healthy diet and completely cut their calories, and maybe even over exercise because they wanna win

Reactions: 6
anyone noticed how in her book launch she didn't once tag the chef that's been helping her? i didn't even know she had a cook till I saw another post on here about it. he's the one that's done all the work shes just the face on the cover

Reactions: 8
That caption is clearly a copy and paste from women’s best PR team too, that is not written by her, you can tell it’s written by someone where English isn’t their first language. Surely you’d want to be a bit more authentic about your product range if you were ‘soooooo excited’ 🙄

Reactions: 3
And now she has a promotion giveaway with Womens best 🙄🙄🙄🙄 got her fingers in all the pies, greedy cow!
There not even original flavors they all existed before... all that's happened is they've pasted her name in her handwriting on the label and most likely whacked the price up

Reactions: 1
I've honestly been happy just being a lurker and watching all the comments roll in and sat here stuffing my face agreeing with them 😂

But I feel like I have to say something! She has posted another GoFundMe link, which is fine. And she's actually donated this time, so great.

However, for her bloody giveaway, she's offering 3 cash prizes - £1k, £500 and £250. And in comparison she's donated £150 towards someone she's claiming is someone she knows. Who has been given 6 months to live 🙄 nice to see where her priorities lie!

Reactions: 4
Like she knows what a lychee is 🤣 (her womens best range). She's probably scared of them too.

• Haha
Is it me or is a 20 minute hit followed by a 40 minute strength which is also hit really a BIT MUCH. Especially two days a week... god these challenges get more and more unrealistic and insane...

Reactions: 6
Is it me or is a 20 minute hit followed by a 40 minute strength which is also hit really a BIT MUCH. Especially two days a week... god these challenges get more and more unrealistic and insane...
Seriously though. HIIT is extremely hard on the CNS, only a fool would program this kind of stupidity before a strength session on the same day. CNS recovery takes 48 hours!!! CNS fatigue for real.

I wonder how many warriors are going to turn up in Dubai 🤣

Flying half way across the world for an exercise class 🙈. Certainly not saving the planet 🌎 🙈

Reactions: 7
I wonder how many warriors are going to turn up in Dubai 🤣

Flying half way across the world for an exercise class 🙈. Certainly not saving the planet 🌎 🙈
I mean who has that level of disposable income to fork out over £1000 with two weeks notice for a bang average exercise class

Reactions: 4
Some of the woman she has shares today after doing their work out are clearly on the verge of anorexia its worrying. This warrior obsession is doing more damage than good

This is just ill
I saw that one , she always does the stupid dances CB does and pulls the faces.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just been watching the workout she posted yesterday in the W in Dubai. Her workouts are beyond awful. She throws random combinations together that don’t make sense. And 4-5 overhead press variations in one circuit is complete overkill.

As a personal trainer I can’t tell you how much it pains me seeing her promote this guff. Her technique is awful as well. If her followers are copying her and are beginners they’re an injury waiting to happen

Reactions: 16
I’ve just been watching the workout she posted yesterday in the W in Dubai. Her workouts are beyond awful. She throws random combinations together that don’t make sense. And 4-5 overhead press variations in one circuit is complete overkill.

As a personal trainer I can’t tell you how much it pains me seeing her promote this guff. Her technique is awful as well. If her followers are copying her and are beginners they’re an injury waiting to happen
The overhead press where she leans on her tip toes. Why??? 🤣 there are so many safer ways to incorporate calf work

Today is National Fitness Day, our pocket PT hasn’t even mentioned anything about it 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.