Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
please tell me cb isn't on drugs...
#1 who dances like that
#2 she's definitely gurning
#3 does she ever blink
#4 according to here age wasn't she like 9 when these songs came out - suspicious 🤔
#5 watch me work it I'm perfect 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck off
#6 did she actually edit this video and then think that's a good video, I'll share that with my followers

Definitely on something

Reactions: 1
please tell me cb isn't on drugs...
#1 who dances like that
#2 she's definitely gurning
#3 does she ever blink
#4 according to here age wasn't she like 9 when these songs came out - suspicious 🤔
#5 watch me work it I'm perfect 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck off
#6 did she actually edit this video and then think that's a good video, I'll share that with my followers

Definitely on something
What video???

Exactly I don't know why she doesn't title the Q box as: "anyone businesses out there want to give me free stuff whilst I'm away"

Reactions: 4
The ‘bunion’ is actually a corn- which she’s probably gotten from them god awful plastic overpriced shoes!

And that fake toenail makes me want to vom 🤮

Reactions: 5
She’s just posted this as a transformation photo. The lady is showing before pregnancy and now? She’s not even reading what the photos being sent to her even are?
That is shocking! The lady is literally pregnant or freshly postpartum in one photo.

Reactions: 3
I dunno if I'm just old but I find it odd she's bouncing round the streets at 9am with her cleavage on show 😂😂. Time and a place?? Just screams look at me. Oh and the bags under her eyes.. Not sure if a filter slipped. Couldn't care less what people look if they're are honest... If i saw her when I was out driving I'd be thinking wtf... Yeah I'm old hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She goes on about not having any disordered eating habits now & she’s not scared of food.

Patting sundried tomatoes down with kitchen paper to get the olive oil off them is pretty bleeping disordered IMO.

Reactions: 18
When I used to make my self sick I would have eyes like that from the straining and dehydration

Completely agree on the patting sundried toms, olive oil is good for you and she is obsessed. I’ve been there and can see it a mile of

Reactions: 5
The irony of the new real and the sundried tomatoes thing…

she’s totally missed out a few of her other fears

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.