Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who did she steal the hot cross hun recipe from?
can’t imagine she thought of that herself ...

Reactions: 1
Anyone looked at the hiit workout on her Instagram feed, who on earth would want to do that first exercise 😂😂 so uncecessary

Reactions: 3
The sob story continues this morning, maybe less dancing and more checking that content is correct is what's needed!!

Reactions: 2
Anyone looked at the hiit workout on her Instagram feed, who on earth would want to do that first exercise 😂😂 so uncecessary
Her hiit workouts exhaust me just watching them. Nobody needs to jump around that much to see results. duck doing that first thing in the morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Funny how shes had this app for how long now... but is only finding it necessary to add a wide selection of how to, form videos now there seems to be at least two other fitness apps on their way.

Reactions: 5
It isn't fair to say I am unfair 🤣🤣😍😍

Why is she doing another workout on Sunday, that is literally 7 workouts straight as it is rest day after the challenge, plus straight into next week so will be 13 / 14 workouts on the trot 🤦‍♀️

And didnt she say she wouldn't re record her workouts that filmed with no sound because she would be 'overtraining' 🤦‍♀️

I think that she said something on the workouts that she didn't want to go public with as she was talking a lot more than usual on those videos (but no sound) I bet it was instructing on incorrect form 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the March challenge was the best challenge ever...what are the odds the next one will also be the best challenge ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I reading this right?

“I feel like so many trainers over complicate explanations to seem fancy.....”

You over complicate exercises & you call exercises made up names - WTF is a single arm ranger?

She’s got a nerve slagging off other fitness professionals, when a lot of her warriors end up with eating disorders and injuries!!! Knob

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she take the post down about making a mistake and the 20% discount only been for new people? I can only see the how upset she is post now?

Fair enough offering a new customer discount code but you have got to look at it from both sides. What about the people how subscribe month after month and have done for a year etc? What have you ever give them? Nothing. She could have sent existing subscribers a code for their next subscription purchase for example.

Imagine how many more people she is going to hook in with this discount code. I predict even more ridiculous dancing £££

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.