Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is this tit?! Surly this has to be some sort of prank? 😅.

Cheers Court, can’t wait to do this warm up exercise with my class participants next week x 😆😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What the duck is this tit?! Surly this has to be some sort of prank? 😅.
View attachment 624296

Cheers Court, can’t wait to do this warm up exercise with my class participants next week x 😆😬
sorry to burst this bubble but this is a very good warm-up move. Spinal movement is very important. Cat cows and cycles are very very good pre workout movements. I mean, she is doing it at a rate of knots which is probably not the best but it's a great movement.

Reactions: 8
sorry to burst this bubble but this is a very good warm-up move. Spinal movement is very important. Cat cows and cycles are very very good pre workout movements. I mean, she is doing it at a rate of knots which is probably not the best but it's a great movement.
You’re not bursting anyone’s bubble.
She looks ridiculous doing it, and will cause injury as she’s going way too fast like all her other exercises.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She had a phase where she looked like she had actually put muscle on but in her comparison video today she looks exactly the same in both videos…

Reactions: 3
There is no difference and she’s clearly hit a plateau. To be expected if you are sticking with the same weights and not progressively overloading, regardless of how many triple move combos she tries to squeeze in. Her knees are going to be shot by the time she’s 35.

Had anybody stopped following Ciara now? She’s jumped on the challenge bandwagon like you can grow a booty in a month 😭

no more influencers for me back to old school strength/powerlifting programmes, steady state cardio and occasional hiits for me

So she is putting an ab week in on Deload week...exactly why I stopped following her workouts. Pushing people to breaking point!

Reactions: 3
I hate it when people post their before and after pics and literally all they’re doing is breathing in in the after photo 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 17
Had anybody stopped following Ciara now? She’s jumped on the challenge bandwagon like you can grow a booty in a month 😭

no more influencers for me back to old school strength/powerlifting programmes, steady state cardio and occasional hiits for me
Yes I stopped back in September if I’m honest. You learn to spot the similarities and red flags. For me it was when I’d bought her meal plans and was so disappointed by the recipes. All easily found on google and very shoddily put together with typos and ingredient errors. Nobody replied when I asked for a refund.

Nothing beats old school weight lifting programmes to sculpt the physique. Time and consistency is all it takes and I’ve learnt that none of these influencers have a secret recipe which deserves my money.

Reactions: 7
I’m absolutely howling that felicity (direns gf) has posted a stretch video! Her cat cow is 👌🏼. Courtney, take a look hun x

Reactions: 4

Is there a thread for Ciara?

Reactions: 1
Is there a thread for Ciara?
I must admit Ciaras challenges don't bother me as there's plenty of other workouts/trainers that aren't part of the challenge.. at the moment her challenges change weekly and are more focused on one area opposed to a constant challenge... for me her challenges are not comparable to the CB ones

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.