Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That and the fact Alice Liveing has also included a gym based program on her new app too ;)
Im pretty sure kim french is hinting at a gym based app too and some of the results she has shown of muscle growth in women due to her previous workout plans are insanse 🤩

Reactions: 4
Is someone getting worried that people are going back to gyms 🤭
Lol just after Krissy Cela launched a gym guide literally called ‘the strong guide’ on her app. And Krissy has made some pointed comments about Courtney (saying how she’d never do challenges giving prizes for the biggest transformation cause it shouldn’t be about that, etc)

Reactions: 5
Lol she literally did a “bra bulge” workout not too long ago, how do people not see through her tit
Exactly…what an absolute hypocrite!!! She’s jumping on every bandwagon going…to keep herself relevant 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Lol she literally did a “bra bulge” workout not too long ago, how do people not see through her tit
This video is a copy of one Lucy Davis did the other day. (Same music, same concept, middle fingers etc) Someone copied saying Lucy did one like this and Courtney replied ‘her content is brilliant’ but she doesn’t even follow her...

Reactions: 8
Literally came to post the same thing!!

This video is a copy of one Lucy Davis did the other day. (Same music, same concept, middle fingers etc) Someone copied saying Lucy did one like this and Courtney replied ‘her content is brilliant’ but she doesn’t even follow her...
No way!! Honestly this girl is such a sheep. No originality at all. I checked and the CB app follows Lucy Davis

Reactions: 3
Literally came on to say this 😂😂 does CB create any original content? She literally copies everyone

Reactions: 2
Every bubble has to burst , never ever seen exercising like it to be honest !

Reactions: 9
I think my least favourite was the deadlift into a squat, felt about 80 years old trying to manage those!

• Haha
Wtf? How is that now very active !??

Sorry how is that not very active **
That is absolutely ridiculous - who is ‘the team’ and do they even have any qualifications? Surely you’d use your common sense and not hang off their every word?

Reactions: 7
Oh god Courtney's latest clothing video ad, I have such second hand embarrassment for her. Of course it couldn't focus on any of the other girls in the video for too long and had to be all about her. Also is it me but does she look weird as feck when she is "boxing" in the video? Like really square and unnatural. Oh and last but not least but does anyone else think she looks like Carol Vordeman? Considering there's a 40 year age difference I have to say Carol looks a lot better!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god Courtney's latest clothing video ad, I have such second hand embarrassment for her. Of course it couldn't focus on any of the other girls in the video for too long and had to be all about her. Also is it me but does she look weird as feck when she is "boxing" in the video? Like really square and unnatural. Oh and last but not least but does anyone else think she looks like Carol Vordeman? Considering there's a 40 year age difference I have to say Carol looks a lot better!!
Can’t wait for the CB gang to buy her new clothing, and then to complain on the fb page

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There are actually a lot of comments calling out the lack of diversity in the promo, people complaining about the quality of the previous drop, and saying the crop tops etc aren’t supportive for people with boobs.. awks. How long until they’re all deleted?

Reactions: 8
‘Mmm I want to take your money but don’t understand my own collection’. It’s a shame because some of the collection looks nice but she probably didn’t do half the work. Given the history with her past collections, I think I’ll give it a miss.
60306234-5AFC-4D68-B424-D965C55838C8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I didn't even recognise her in some of that USA Pro stuff. Also lets face it she has no hand in designing or getting it to market she is just sticking her name on it. Its the same stuff you can buy anywhere but people will buy a load because it is her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.