Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m more bothered by Ciara as a person tbh when I see some of her questionable (to me anyway) ‘rona views. I’ve become disillusioned with all of them tbh.

I’m back to just training heavy in the gym with 2 alternating full body days, min 3 days a week with some HIIT thrown in when I can be bothered.

Reactions: 7
I don't see the big difference tbh with Courtney and Ciara. Ciara does the same posing constantly that Courtney does, she exercises every day even on holiday as she put so she can eat more. I don't know, I never got the whole Ciara is much healthier. She's an influencer at the end of the day just like Courtney

Reactions: 5
New to this thread but I feel I've found my people!

What the duck is this, an in person workout?! At a big event space in London?!
Just trying to get MORE money from people who subscribe

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New to this thread but I feel I've found my people!

What the duck is this, an in person workout?! At a big event space in London?!
Just trying to get MORE money from people who subscribe
I I I, I can’t believe this, I can’t believe that…. duck me Courtney!!!
Thank the people who pay you money every month, make it about them meeting each other, doing the workouts live, giving them the chance to meet the other instructors. Just so self centred and always thinking about herself!

Reactions: 2
I don't see the big difference tbh with Courtney and Ciara. Ciara does the same posing constantly that Courtney does, she exercises every day even on holiday as she put so she can eat more. I don't know, I never got the whole Ciara is much healthier. She's an influencer at the end of the day just like Courtney
I guess it all comes down to personalchoice, I love the Ciara app (I don't just do her sessions) I think the classes are controlled not ridiculously fast & trying to put stupid amounts of exercises together.. but most importantly I've never felt triggered by Ciara or the trainers and started to feel like that with every CB session I did or felt bad I hadn't burnt the calories she kept saying she had... and the biggest plus Ciara and her trainers don't irate me when they speak😂

It really doesn't bother me Ciara poses and sticks her bum out for pics, she is an influencer and has a business to promote and I'd do the same (CB posing doesn't bother me, it's all the back tracking, telling lies and the constant ED, I was so unhappy posts)

Reactions: 3
Feel bad for her previous hairdresser , what an insult on a platform. She could have given her hairdresser exposure , probably been to her for years before she got big. She just wants to be associated with beauty works , Molly mae etc

Reactions: 4
Feel bad for her previous hairdresser , what an insult on a platform. She could have given her hairdresser exposure , probably been to her for years before she got big. She just wants to be associated with beauty works , Molly mae etc
I would say it’s Emily more than Molly, Emily is doing so much hair and extensions for influencers in her new salon so I’m not massively surprised she’s there tbh

Reactions: 1
what a head
miss 'I dont need preworkout'
miss 'cutting down caffiene intake'

not to mention the fact most ingredients in preworkout (The creatine and BCAAs she takes as well) are geared towards building muscle when she does stupid HIIT workouts with 5kg dumbbells.

Just have a bleeping coffee love

Oh wait. She doesnt have an affiliate link to coffee

Reactions: 6
Find other ways to be energised. Like what give up a full time job and workout and sell stuff on instagram?

Reactions: 4
The latest CB challenge winners have been announced… I’ve worked by arse off for 12 weeks and had similar results but felt ill through lack of calories and over exertion. I’m not convinced by the winner’s results in 28 days. Her ‘before’ photo doesn’t fit in with the timeline of her other weight loss photos

Reactions: 3
The latest CB challenge winners have been announced… I’ve worked by arse off for 12 weeks and had similar results but felt ill through lack of calories and over exertion. I’m not convinced by the winner’s results in 28 days. Her ‘before’ photo doesn’t fit in with the timeline of her other weight loss photos
One of the winners has posted a 12 week transformation in her on insta, the before pic is similar to the one CB posted, doesn’t really make sense 😬

Reactions: 1
Yeah… and the dates on her before and after pictures are wrong… awkward!

Reactions: 2
ive been posted on the CB page for a transformation and let me tell you.
There was tan, contour, different times of day, sucking in, tensing, minor photo editing and all sorts involved

obviously I regret it now but yeah I thinkthe challenge encourages that kind of behaviour to win

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.