Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else with an ED (or just basic common sense) absolutely fuming that she continues to post her images of her *lowest weight* to an audience that she knows are vulnerable, it glorifies so many life ruining habits and it’s not okay to share on such a big platform time and time again!

I know it’s good to talk about (opening up about it to people in my life has helped me) but on her *ask me a question* stories there are no trigger warnings at all and tbh at times its almost a step by step bloody instruction guide to an eating disorder (with brand new and contradictory information added in each time). It is awful to have suffered / still be suffering and I do believe she wants to help, but it really isn’t the way as she’s such a pedestal of comparison for so many of her followers to begin with :(

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I the only person who thinks her new super blonde hair with those really dark roots just looks dreadful on her?? I can’t believe she drove all the way to Manchester for that 🥲

Reactions: 8
Am I the only person who thinks her new super blonde hair with those really dark roots just looks dreadful on her?? I can’t believe she drove all the way to Manchester for that 🥲
It doesn’t look good that’s for sure ! She looks better darker

Instead of owning their stealth brag, someone has posted their body transformation saying they’ve booked their first hol abroad and doesn’t know what to take….erm is it not obvious?! 😂 Or am I a massive witch

Reactions: 3
Instead of owning their stealth brag, someone has posted their body transformation saying they’ve booked their first hol abroad and doesn’t know what to take….erm is it not obvious?! 😂 Or am I a massive witch
Well, Courtney is probably a good person to ask, what with all her essential work lockdown holidays.

Reactions: 3
Can I be bothered to listen to her podcast with Hayley Madigan? She is just as annoying and winey as CB just in a different way.

Reactions: 2
Oh my I’ve just found this thread and now I’m questioning everything!! I thought she was good 👀

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.