Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m probably getting petty now but how ridiculous do her boobs look in this pic compared to the other girls 🙈 they couldn’t be more pushed up and in your face 😂😂
Definitely not petty, she needs to go up a size in her bras, they make her tits look bloody awful!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m probably getting petty now but how ridiculous do her boobs look in this pic compared to the other girls 🙈 they couldn’t be more pushed up and in your face 😂😂
her boobs make me feel uncomfortable for her. All that money and she can’t get a decent boob job

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can you roll in the joys of having collection with a certain brand and then take NO responsibility for how singular it is with crap sizes???

I mean, come ON

I just looked at the USA Pro website and as if some of the leggings in her range are £49.99?!
I always associated the brand with cheap/reasonable stuff (and now collabs with terrible terrible influencers).

Reactions: 5
The new collection is doing no where near as well as the first collection, nothing has sold out. The size range really is poor and charging that much for tit quality clothing?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think everyone learnt from the first collection not to bother.

It’s okay Courtney, we all know what size you are. Any opportunity to mention it and the girl wasn’t even asking! 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm confused about her "everyday make up routine" she has posted which has different products to the make up routine she posted last week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have just cancelled my subscription with CB. Don’t get me wrong, it’s kept me active since Christmas and I used to enjoy it. However I just tried one of Ciaras free workouts on her Instagram and it was just so much more enjoyable. The pace was far more normal, I felt like I could actually keep up and do the exercises properly. A lot of the time with CB I was rushing around like a maniac, barely on the floor by the time she was already getting up again! I thought it was just me being rubbish but I’ve realised she’s too much and doesn’t give any real advice on how to do the exercises safely, as long as you do them and it knackers you!!!

Reactions: 14
I have just cancelled my subscription with CB. Don’t get me wrong, it’s kept me active since Christmas and I used to enjoy it. However I just tried one of Ciaras free workouts on her Instagram and it was just so much more enjoyable. The pace was far more normal, I felt like I could actually keep up and do the exercises properly. A lot of the time with CB I was rushing around like a maniac, barely on the floor by the time she was already getting up again! I thought it was just me being rubbish but I’ve realised she’s too much and doesn’t give any real advice on how to do the exercises safely, as long as you do them and it knackers you!!!
I absolutely love Body by Ciara and have my own routine now on the classes/trainers I prefer.. when doing a class with Sinead last week she stopped to show you how easy it was to do a specific exercise wrong, that's when I realised I was doing it wrong, but not anymore as she was teaching as well as training! I'd never go back to CB not even if it was free

Reactions: 7
‘I literally couldn’t sleep last night’ HEHEHAHAHA I’m so excited for the day always so excited for the day I just wake up so excited HEHEHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I absolutely love Body by Ciara and have my own routine now on the classes/trainers I prefer.. when doing a class with Sinead last week she stopped to show you how easy it was to do a specific exercise wrong, that's when I realised I was doing it wrong, but not anymore as she was teaching as well as training! I'd never go back to CB not even if it was free
I love Body by Ciara too but I’ve just seen that she’s friends with Courtney and is promoting her new gym wear which has put me off a bit! I will still do her workouts though, theyre a million times better than Courtney’s!

Reactions: 1
Why is Courtney saying that next week is “deload” week but also promoting an abs challenge for next week at the same time? 🤦🏼‍♀️

I love Body by Ciara too but I’ve just seen that she’s friends with Courtney and is promoting her new gym wear which has put me off a bit! I will still do her workouts though, theyre a million times better than Courtney’s!
I've seen CB write on Ciaras posts loads, but never the other way round! Strange that CB never commented or said thank you

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.