Courtney Adamo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got around to reading the Murfers Post: . I missed out on the comments - damn!

I can understand they feel crappy about how they were portrayed, but the "don't like it? Don't follow us" mentality misses the point about how they are monitizing community.

Aussie Burn Book says they've all unfollowed Jetset: . Classy!

Reactions: 3
Did you read any of the comments on Jetset’s posts?
Yes! Loved them.

Courtney has a video of Wilkie being adorable on her insta stories. She usually sticks to photos only, so she must be rolling out the big guns to distract. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Yep, she’s trying really really hard. Her pseudo English accent has come back in preparation for London Town.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The photographer from the Vanity Fair article shared additional pics of Courtney and friends from her shoot. When I looked earlier there were loads of negative comments about how it's a rich lady fantasy and calling the linens out for not actually doing anything of benefit for their community. She's deleted all of them! LOL, guess she drank the murfer Kool Aid...

I wonder if the photog was surprised by the angle of the article & thought it would be another gushing piece.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if the photog was surprised by the angle of the article & thought it would be another gushing piece.
That’s very possible. She was there for a whole week I believe, and I’m sure they were super nice to her.

Reactions: 2
Unreal photo of some chocolate brown tanned Adamos. Guess they don’t believe in staying out of the European sun. She’s been on a posting glut of London and Italy travels. Damage limitation against the Vanity Fair article.

Positano photos always go down well - even her slightly boring photo style can’t hide the beauty of the Almafi coast & it’s proper envy inducing holiday location which is “accessible” to UK followers.

Positano photos always go down well - even her slightly boring photo style can’t hide the beauty of the Almafi coast & it’s proper envy inducing holiday location which is “accessible” to UK followers.
The Positano photos she posts are very samey. On a boat, eating pasta or gelato, on a terrace, jumping off a rock, sitting on a pebbly beach. She’s not the only Positano poster out there. The views are on many accounts. I wonder how people with disabilities cope with access there.

Unreal photo of some chocolate brown tanned Adamos. Guess they don’t believe in staying out of the European sun.
It looks like it's been filtered to get her looking that dark - she doesn't look anywhere near that dark in the other photos on her feed. Totally inappropriate though as there are idiots who will tan to emulate her.

The Positano photos she posts are very samey. On a boat, eating pasta or gelato, on a terrace, jumping off a rock, sitting on a pebbly beach. She’s not the only Positano poster out there. The views are on many accounts. I wonder how people with disabilities cope with access there.
Agreed. I just meant it was fortuitous for her she was headed to places which make easy appealing content to offset and distract from having ignored the VF article.

Positano is a wonderful place and very beautiful, but I always think they could do so much more while they are there. It's not like they need a relaxing holiday on a not very nice beach as they have just come from the island, and spend all their bloody time at the beach when they are in Byron. I always think when they go there how much more I would enjoy it if Esther was there as they'd be out and about and travelling around.

Yep, Esther’s iG postings are always more interesting.

ABC.net.au has an interesting story on Byron after the Vanity Fair article.

Cannot believe that Marlow is again wearing the toddler romper outfit with no shirt.

I’m laughing at her new IG post asking for tips to get her youngest to sleep in his own bed. The woman who recently sold parenting tips and who has a total of five children needs help. Perhaps it’s just a ploy to seem more relatable.

Bethie Hungerford AKABethie Lethie AKA Hungermama. I’m putting this here as she’s a friend of Courtney’s. Bragging in her stories today because she’s decided to watch Strictly for the first time ever because her *friend* Michelle Visage is in it. Why didn’t she watch Michelle in Big Brother in that case? Because she wasn’t her friend then? I think she met her recently through her other friend, from high school, Hello Ross. She is a performer and has never watched Strictly before now? And why did she call Strictly a reality programme? Saying that Michelle was so supportive to her when she had a meltdown this week was cringe. I didn’t like her featuring her children in her stories today either. They are long enough without having her son being annoying, And her daughter didn’t look that keen to be in it as she kept putting her book over her face. I can’t imagine her husband is happy about it as after their separation he made his Insta account private. She also bigged up Eimar Varian Barry as being her friend, in her time of need, after having another meltdown.

Last edited:
I’m putting this here as she’s a friend of Courtney’s. Bragging in her stories today because she’s decided to watch Strictly for the first time ever because her *friend* Michelle Visage is in it. Why didn’t she watch Michelle in Bug Brither in that case? Because she wasn’t her friend then? I think she met her recently through her other friend, from high school, Hello Ross. She is a performer and has never watched Strictly beforehand? And why did she call Strictly a reality programme? Saying that Michelle was so supportive to her when she had a meltdown this week was cringe. I didn’t like her featuring her children in her stories today either. They are long enough without having her son being annoying, And her daughter didn’t look that keen to be in it as she kept putting her book over her face. I can’t imagine her husband is happy about it as after their separation he made his Insta account private. She also bigged up Eimar Varian Barry as being her friend, in her time of need, after having another meltdown.
Who are you talking about?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.