Courtney Adamo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good. Wonder if it will be deleted. Her friend, Chloe at Oliella, mother of four, did a post like that a little while ago, and it was deleted quite quickly. I don't know if it was because she received negative comments or not. I was itching to write something and by the time I went back it had disappeared. The Oliella account is one big ad for her business. She never puts Ad either. And the dresses she is selling are ugly in my opinion.

Couldn't help it 😂
It's gone. When did you leave it?

Last edited:
Yeah about midnight. I did wonder how long it would last!

I got blocked with my personal Insta acct months ago for questioning her approach to screen time i.e. not letting her teenager have any but spending hours fannying about online herself.

Current comment is from my hobby account. Blocked again 😂

Reactions: 1
It's weird how Easton now has an instagram account at age 13 and was also modelling for Mango clothes and Lee Rider clothes, but she never mentioned this in her account. I wonder how eco those two companies are?

Interesting to see the Australian fires in her feed - one of the first times that any form of reality has registered. It’s going to be difficult for her to navigate the politics of this, as someone who is totally unwilling to discuss class, privilege or consumption
Did you see her stories last week? The fires are obviously still going, though I am not sure how bad they are where she lives, but she put up a video of heavy rainfall and complained that she had had enough of this rain and wanted the sunshine back.

I just thought it was a bit crappy considering how bad the country could have done with that rain and there she is, wishing for sunshine!

And I've never seen Australians that tanned! I've got about 5 friends, some with children, who have emigrated there and they take care of their skin.

Reactions: 2
Am Australian, can confirm complaining about rain is poor form. Also, aside from fake tan for adults, being so tanned is not revered. In fact most people I know with kids, including me, take great efforts to have sunscreen and hats at all times. Maybe it’s the beach culture of Byron though, the ant vaxx capital of Australia. Guess their white privileged protects them in their bubble of wealth.

Reactions: 4
Guess they have a Netflix subscription and a laptop then - glad to hear it. All this zero screen but make my living putting my kids on yours was always a bit Truman show for me

Am Australian, can confirm complaining about rain is poor form. Also, aside from fake tan for adults, being so tanned is not revered. In fact most people I know with kids, including me, take great efforts to have sunscreen and hats at all times. Maybe it’s the beach culture of Byron though, the ant vaxx capital of Australia. Guess their white privileged protects them in their bubble of wealth.
Her eldest daughter looks so dark in her latest photo on her grid. Not sure if it was a dark room when it was taken but she's definitely the darkest child there

Guess they have a Netflix subscription and a laptop then - glad to hear it. All this zero screen but make my living putting my kids on yours was always a bit Truman show for me
Minimal toys, no screens, no TV, barely any books and apparently the children never ask for anything because they've never had it?!

I just don't believe it, especially with the elder ones who school peers probably have tech.

In my head she has a part of the house that's has a huge TV, console and a load of plastic toys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She admitted previously that they watched films on the laptop. Also, surfing stuff.

Her eldest daughter looks so dark in her latest photo on her grid. Not sure if it was a dark room when it was taken but she's definitely the darkest child there

Minimal toys, no screens, no TV, barely any books and apparently the children never ask for anything because they've never had it?!

I just don't believe it, especially with the elder ones who school peers probably have tech.

In my head she has a part of the house that's has a huge TV, console and a load of plastic toys 😂
She has said before that she has all the toys in the basement. I imagine it will have all sort of plastic toys and a sofa and a tv! Is just not insagramable 😂

Gossip is that she is pregnant with baby no. 6. Good timing with her new e-course. Apparently one of her friends posted a candid video of her with a pregnant belly.

Last edited:
Noooooo way!!!!! #6! Mind you, I guess when you have 5, what difference is 6!
My old boss had 6. Said after the third there was no big life upheaval for the subsequent ones. Spoiler alert, this was a male boss so I wonder if his wife agreed.

• Haha
If she’s pregnant, then the recent picture of her on her Instagram advertising the new course must be an old one.

She’s just done a story advertising Hello Lunch Lady and I cannot see any sign of evident pregnancy.

She’s just done a story advertising Hello Lunch Lady and I cannot see any sign of evident pregnancy.
I didn't see the video (it's since been taken down) but apparently it was a very obvious bump. No chance it was rumpled clothing or whatever. A couple of people asked her in the comments about it and she denied it. Could have been a joke I guess?

She’s posted something in her stories about environmentalism and how important it is to them. Which apparently includes driving all the way home if they forgot their “totes and stainless steel water bottles” how ridiculous. She conveniently left out all the biggest factors of lowering your environmental impact ie not having 5/6 children, going on transatlantic flights, driving a car (to you know get your forgotten bags and water bottles).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.