Courtney Adamo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also thought that list was marlowes based on the spelling. I always though courtney was one of those no gifts mamas but clearly not. Wondering when the tragic wooden minimalist tree will come out.

Reactions: 2
lol and lol and lol.
13 years old: the homework is “write a story with pictures” (with the usual creative steiner spelling) and Courtney posts it in her feed like it were some kind of accomplishment.

I don’t really buy into the Steiner schools concept but I am now wondering how they manage to stay open, this type of work is what I’d expect in year 3. She should be in the equivalent of year 9?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What's so distressing, Court? Your new million pound beach house? The stress of furnishing it with your unlimited funds? The two month vacay abroad? Your mum visiting for a few weeks straight after? Tell us, babe. :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 08.00.49.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is up with super wealthy, privileged people building huge homes and making the children’s bedrooms like slave quarters

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's so distressing, Court? Your new million pound beach house? The stress of furnishing it with your unlimited funds? The two month vacay abroad? Your mum visiting for a few weeks straight after? Tell us, babe. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1808488
Yes I want to know what shes bloody banging on about aswell, Courtney just move back to the US, youre just a big bloody miserable downer here in Australia

Reactions: 3
God she's a spoiled brat. Maybe there's something else going on behind the scenes that she's upset about, but if she's not going to talk about it, don't post an attention seeking story about it. She's like a teenager posting that they're going through something and snapping at people who ask about it.

That's assuming she actually has something to be upset about. Knowing Courtney, she's probably crying because someone gifted her throw cushions in the wrong shade of beige

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.