Courtney Adamo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Courtney featured her youngest daughters’s underwear in a recent story. She panned to her playing and her dress was above her knickers. So strange.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Interesting to see the Australian fires in her feed - one of the first times that any form of reality has registered. It’s going to be difficult for her to navigate the politics of this, as someone who is totally unwilling to discuss class, privilege or consumption

Agree. Someone probably told her she better post about it, or else.

She mentioned the smoke from the fires in a story with a sad face emoji. It must be such a bummer for her that those fires are still raging.

I like Esther Van de Paal who is one of the co-founders of Babyccino. She posts wonderful content and answers questions.
Esther is starting to bug me a little. She over posts, in my opinion. Too many of her children, especially the little one.

Surprised to see they have added a *fashionable* French bulldog puppy to their family. At least they have the money to spend on the future veterinary bills. This breed is one of the most rehomed in the UK.

Courtney featured her youngest daughters’s underwear in a recent story. She panned to her playing and her dress was above her knickers. So strange.
She’s back to featuring Marlow’s underwear in a sponsored post about knitting. 😥🙄😮

• Sad
I couldn't believe that sounds was coming from her youngest daughter 😲

Today she's posted about her eldest sons school project, it looks fantastic I can't deny that but I do wonder how fair it is on the rest of the class when he comes from an extremely privileged and well off family. A lot of the kids in that class will be using pictures from phones, we don't all have the money to kit our kids out with brilliant cameras for a school project 🙄

Also she creeps me out the way she dresses her kids much younger than they are 😩

I usually really like Courtney’s page. But her last post has bugged the hell out of me ...... “small house” did anyone see it? I’d sell my husband to live in a house that “small” 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I usually really like Courtney’s page. But her last post has bugged the hell out of me ...... “small house” did anyone see it? I’d sell my husband to live in a house that “small” 😡
Yes, i know what you mean, but it’s small compared to the house they had in London, that’s probably what she means. And, with five children, and the fact that they undoubtedly could have afforded a bigger house. I can’t imagine they will be there for a long time. The youngest has a small room directly off the parents room. And, no room for their guests so they built a cabin in the garden. Although they did show that they had a cellar a while back, so maybe the older boys will go down there. I’d love to see where they keep all the clothes for everyone.

Yep, as someone else said in here, in another thread, she’d be nothing without her daughters. Posting weird wanted for murder pictures drawn by them. Her eldest sons are too old now to be of interest. The youngest can still model. And Courtney can still model the overpriced clothes she is gifted, especially Ace and Jig.

Reactions: 2
This mother of five has made a post about reducing the climate emergency and reducing her carbon footprint, blah blah blah. She was insulted because someone had criticised her. Her friend, Chloe at Olliella, had made one a few weeks ago but quickly took it down, perhaps because she has four children and it seemed hypocritical.

Noticed that Easton, her oldest, has his own private Instagram account. He left a comment on a little Winnie post. I think he's only 13. So much for her kids being kept from technology.

🤪 I remember her posting a photo of her son reading a book after asking to look up a surfing video to which she said no and her going on about it, but re her climate post and follow up I get it that it can be hypocritical, but something is better than nothing. Nobody is perfect.

Last edited:
Apparently age 13 is the earliest a child can have an Instagram account. Thus means he will be able to see all the stuff she’s posted. The Little Winnie post mentioned her boobs being engorged.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.