Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I really do feel for her, imagine coming home from an extended stay on your private island and finding that one of the 3 homes you currently own (that we know of) isn't being built fast enough. Where is she supposed to stay meanwhile? In one of her other houses, like some poor person? God forbid on her parents private island? Or a gifted holiday home? The horror! Call the press and start a gofundme!

Piss right off Courtney. Half of Australia is still flooded, if you hadn't noticed. It's causing a lot of delays and shortages- not to mention death and destruction but those things clearly aren't as important as her holiday home. How dare this inconvenience her. I suppose she feels she's done her bit already and now she deserves her holiday home, free from the delays that EVERYONE is experiencing.

Still just as tone deaf as when she complained about the rain during the Black Summer bushfires

• Heart
Reactions: 19

gossipygertie

Hmmmm……I do find all the “I am an expert on teens” totally cringe, and I think I will have to unfollow to give myself a break.
I have raised three teens through to adulthood now as a single parent and it is no where near as simple as her “three tips for getting teens to do their chores” would make out.

“Hey Court, does your course deal with teen girls cutting? Doing nangs? A 14 year old having their nudes leaked? What to say when your 13 year old gives themselves a stick and poke tatt?”

“Sorry that’s a no? Your course only deals with the nice issues? Like how to make your tween unload the dishwasher whilst wearing a beige natural fibre jumper that was #gifted?”

Give me a break!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Clover123

VIP Member
God Courtney is insufferable. It's a walk, plenty of us do it without bragging about it. And casually mentioning that she has the kids cleaning the house and watching Wilkie while she's out on her inspiring walk. I'm sure the kids would sometimes like going for an evening walk too instead of cleaning and babysitting, and the dog too.
"While I'm taking my meditative walk, I've left a happy home ticking away. By the time I return, Marlow has done the washing up, Ivy has scrubbed the floor in a short skirt for me to post photos of online, Easton has remodelled the living room and Quin has made another hundred $80 pillow cases. Only $1,000 dollars for my tween e-course and you too could live my calm and organised surfer mom life"

• Haha
Reactions: 14

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Hey, don't be so harsh guys, don't you know that we could all live like millionaires if we simply worked as hard as this humble little country mouse? We could all afford multiple houses if we simply stole information from other people, recycled it into an "e-course" and exploited our unwilling children to promote it!

She came from nothing, just a humble millionaire family with a private island. Please support this poor woman and help her pay her bills! She has her poor Steiner-educated children dressed like sharecroppers, slaving away in their sewing corner to support the family!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

carriebooboo

Chatty Member
Far out Courtneys posts and stories put me to sleep, her content is sooooooooo bloody boring.
You'd think the beach house would be a posting boon, but her posts have been sporadic and disorganised. This could be due to her own admission that they struggled to retain builders, thus dragging out the process, but it sounds more like a chore than a pleasure when she's posting.

She's been able to mine content from her own (very privileged) life since she was 23: American living in London, had a baby, got married, two more kids, renovated a house, vacations to her family's island, babyccino's success, another baby, tapped into the Insta-mum craze at the right time, 18 months of travel, relocated to Australia, new baby, renovated new house, started her courses side-hustle.

But now she's a 40-year-old mum of teens, with a 50-year-old husband, stuck in a small town, tried to a rigid school year, with no creative abilities beyond 'social media', few 'genuine' friends, taking photos of the same beach from different angles. I can't see the courses thing lasting much longer, so she'll have to come up with something new if she wants to stay relevant.

Reactions: 12

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I can't believe she's charging money for another parenting course when it's all just recycled advice she gets from her followers. I wouldn't take advice from her for free.

How to parent like Courtney Adamo:
- Only allow your children toys and clothes that suit your Instagram feed (change aesthetic based on which expensive city you currently reside in)
- Come from a wealthy family. Don't work so you can spend all your time parenting surfing, hanging with friends and taking boring photos
- Uproot their lives and move to the other side of the world because you're bored. Make sure to ditch your previous friends in the process.
- Most importantly, exploit them to thousands so you can make money by bragging about your life. Children don't need privacy. Make sure to post near-nude photos of them so you can sob about how oppressed you are if they get removed!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Ivy was crying because of something happening with her friends at school, so mother of the year posts Ivy's private business to instagram as an advertisement for her course. She's the last person I'd go to for parenting advice.

Libertine

VIP Member
Easton already has the aura of ‘a typical out-of-touch entitled rich frat boy’ about him.

He’ll coast through life on family money, a little bit of modelling and the cache of their creative surname.

• Sad
I just registered so I could b*tch about her. Most of Byron & the region is helping those affected as emergency services are being useless. Regular people (friends of mine) are helping strangers. Liam Hemsworth was sweeping mud out of a house. Church Farm are donating soap and pasta sauce etc that they make. The Spell sisters have paused their multi-million dollar business to make hundreds of meals for homeless locals. Looks like Little Winnie is out there helping. And what is Courtney doing? Her e-course, and apart from that, radio silence. Can't imagine her or her perfect children wading through sewerage and mud to lend a hand. She's never been so tone deaf.

Reactions: 10

Libertine

VIP Member
I’m kinda hoping Easton moves to a share house in Sunrise Beach and spends his days surfing and his nights getting stoned, not only breaking Courtney’s heart a little bit, but ensuring he is NEVER featured on her social media ever again.

Courtney really needs to be reported to AAS for her lack of any proper advertising disclosure, including this ‘offered’ weekend in Yamba. If she’s smart enough to tell us how to parent our children, she’s smart enough to type # A D.

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
All respect to medical and mental health professionals, but I have a diagnosed personality disorder, and it makes me feel icky when someone on the internet concludes that someone, who is not their patient, has a personality disorder just because they're basically an asshole lol. Courtney may well have a personality disorder, I wouldn't be shocked. But she also might just be out of touch and spoiled and incredibly self absorbed. Plenty of neurotypical and mentally healthy people have bad traits too, those of us with personality disorders (that we cannot help having) do not want to be associated with every terrible influencer. It shines more negative light on a subject that is already seen negatively by most of society. The generalization and wording of that comment is really quite concerning, discussing a group of people using such definitive terms as though we're some mysterious specimen that needs research. We're just people.

Yes, Courtney is living in her own privileged bubble, has no concept of consent or autonomy or boundaries, thinks the world revolves around her, thinks she's the greatest thing since sliced bread, and is generally selfish and irritating. Having a lot of bad traits does not inherently equal personality disorder. Having a personality disorder does not inherently equal being a bad person.

Greygoose

It annoys me so so so much when companies gift expensive kit to wealthy people. Those bikes would be so loved and appreciated by someone who needs them, rather than sitting in Courtney's shed never to be used again 🙄

DDF68611-0F03-4C2E-A8BA-8166D404E963.jpeg

Also their Christmas three is the most depressing thing I ever saw. Completely unrelated to anything above, but there - I’ve finally said it 🤣

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
The humble little country mouse from a small flower farm can pretend to be oh so relatable on the internet but she's a big fake. Her family can swan around their private island but can't provide gloves and safety gear for their underpaid workers. That doesn't exactly match the image she's trying to portray online does it? She should go do a few shifts at the little family flower farm, for the standard wage and working conditions their employees receive.

Greygoose

I can't even explain how much this course is annoying me 😅 she has no shame! Ripping off what she has read in few books that people kindly suggested to her, refusing to then pass on the names of these books and then charging a laughable fee so that lonely mums can 'connect' to her online 🙄 what an arsehole!

Reactions: 9

just taking a break

God 🙄 I have teenagers can I run a course too? Or maybe I can a run a course on how to be a hateful judgmental bitch because I am definitely an expert in that! Sign up here ➡

• Haha
Reactions: 9