Courtney Adamo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the closed insta page. 20 followers then so I presume that must mean she's had 20 people pay her.

I’m sure all of the instamums get loads of parenting questions asked all the time. And since the size of their following enables them to monetise their feed, they should be obliged to answer them as much as they can.

I guess Courtney has decided to monetise the answering of those questions...!

Reactions: 1
I’m sure all of the instamums get loads of parenting questions asked all the time. And since the size of their following enables them to monetise their feed, they should be obliged to answer them as much as they can.

I guess Courtney has decided to monetise the answering of those questions...!
And over on Babyccino she was looking on tips for dealing with the teenage years. 😂

The party she had for her friends the Ace & Jig crowd had everyone wearing their clothes. I just do not get the love for their expensive stuff at all. Sister wives wearing table cloths.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know, I am so interested to see if this works. It smacks of something a Kardashian would do. Perhaps there should be an IG account called, 'keeping up with Courtney'? :D Also, the ego it requires to even think people would pay to hear you discuss things which you aren't even qualified as a professional on is astounding? No, sorry Courtney I don't want to know which brands you buy, wear and want. Pretty sure all this is already available online anyway. No?
“Ceeping up with Courtney”!

Sorry if i'm being thick but what's the course for/selling? Is she dishing out advice, and if so, for what? Her family is beautiful but I just can't relate to her or her lifestyle at all!

Sorry if i'm being thick but what's the course for/selling? Is she dishing out advice, and if so, for what? Her family is beautiful but I just can't relate to her or her lifestyle at all!
She has some films in her stories and in her squares explaining.

Interesting that she even admits to having a cleaner now as she got her knickers in a twist in her insta page when she was called out last week about having help. If her husband works five days a week now he doesn’t do it from an office as she’s always being pictured making the kids lunches. You can’t commute from Byron Bay to Melbourne daily.

Buzz feed article in which she has interesting ideas as to whether she is privileged https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tanyachen/mommy-influencer-courtney-adamo-defending-her-online
It would be nice to see her 'idea' discussed and criticised more in main stream media and not just gushed over on Insta by her fans. Hopefully this way more people will think to themselves 'Why would I pay money for a so-called e-course given by someone not qualified in anything?'.

Interesting that she even admits to having a cleaner now as she got her knickers in a twist in her insta page when she was called out last week about having help. If her husband works five days a week now he doesn’t do it from an office as she’s always being pictured making the kids lunches. You can’t commute from Byron Bay to Melbourne daily.
I meant her husband Michael is always being pictured making the kids lunches at home, not her, but I cannot edit my first post now. He’s also frequently pictured by her making dinner too. How does that equate to him commuting to Melbourne and not being at home?

It would be nice to see her 'idea' discussed and criticised more in main stream media and not just gushed over on Insta by her fans. Hopefully this way more people will think to themselves 'Why would I pay money for a so-called e-course given by someone not qualified in anything?'.
The Daily Mail would probably have a go. They brought her to prominence with the belly and knicker gate post all those years ago.

There are few people I don’t know whom I actively dislike. However this woman’s denial of her privilege is staggering.

She did a post on Babyccino about her new venture and the majority of the replies (13 out of 15) gave her a good slagging off. On her own business site! Fantastic. One of her named interviewees is Chloe Brookman of Olliella fame who also has a stay at home husband who enabled her to grow her business. He also did much of the building work in their Seventies house renovation which has its own Insta account.

Last edited:
It’s so nice to read those dissenting, but polite and well-expressed, replies, when so many things are wiped off Instagram etc if they aren’t wholly positive and fawning. I especially like the one from the woman who replies to the ‘haters gonna hate’ comment to point out that people disagreeing with someone isn’t hate.

I noticed that the two people who were pro what she was doing were both called Annie. Wonder if they were the same person. That ‘haters gonna hate’ expression is so overused and meaningless, and is trotted out when the person can’t think of anything else to say.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.