Courtney Adamo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is because it is her photograph in the background.

Meanwhile Courtney is pushing her play house which is thousands of gifted dollars and no declarations what so ever

It was definitely styled by the @captainandthegypsykid person, but maybe it was photographed by her too. It’s the picture of Courtney’s young son’s pants clad bottom that I find peculiar and inappropriate, like a delectation for her paedophile followers.

Last edited:
Did anyone sign up to the course? Is it any good? Over 800 people seemed to - that’s a lot of cash!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
With the money she’s earned maybe she could buy a bigger desk for her girls’ room so poor Ivy doesn’t need to sit with her legs out to one side. I thought that desk was only appropriate for toddlers/small children.

There probably is space for her elsewhere but it is sad to see Ivy portrayed as so much younger than she is

Well, she shares that room with her sister, so surely the desk sho7ld accommodate her, which it doesn’t in today’s Courtney story.

I guess that’s what I meant. She is always infantilised to Marlow’s age - especially in their room and toy choices - but what is not shown is that she probably uses the kitchen table or whatever usually.

I guess that’s what I meant. She is always infantilised to Marlow’s age - especially in their room and toy choices - but what is not shown is that she probably uses the kitchen table or whatever usually.
Marlowe is infantilised to a toddler’s age too, by being made to wear skimpy rompers without a shirt, while visiting Sydney a while back.

Noticed the 14-year-old wasn't in the recent Super 8 footage, nor did he get a 'birthday crown' post (she mentioned his birthday in passing only). Guess he's finally gone full teenager and is refusing to appear anymore.

I've always wondered what the mummy bloggers were going to do when the kiddies got old enough to rebel!

• Heart
Noticed the 14-year-old wasn't in the recent Super 8 footage, nor did he get a 'birthday crown' post (she mentioned his birthday in passing only). Guess he's finally gone full teenager and is refusing to appear anymore.

I've always wondered what the mummy bloggers were going to do when the kiddies got old enough to rebel!
But he is modelling on the side, which Courtney never mentions as it’s not for one of her aspirational brands. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Her response to criticism suggests she feels accused of hiding things—a fleet of nannies, say—that she’s demonstrably not hiding. But this take is off. Her privilege on its face isn’t what gets to people. What gets to people is her reluctance to acknowledge how that privilege holds up a pristinely simple life.”

So many great lines in the article:

"the kitchen is like a scene out of Little House on the Trust Fund Prairie". :ROFLMAO:

Gomi is going nuts over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dry interesting article. Thanks for posting. All is not rosy in Byron Bay.

Reactions: 3
The Byron Bay Murfers (🤢what a word) account makes interesting reading.

Last edited:
Jetsetmaman posted about this -
she was interviewed for the article. She’s had ove4 1k comments and ha# taken all criticism on the chin.

The Byron bay Murfers removed all the comments on that post and disabled comments. Thin skinned much?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.