Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Church farm Amanda really does seem dense
Her account is called Amanda nothingness, probably facetiously, but she’s being completely accurate.

Also Modibodi are targeting Byron. Both Courtney and Aimee have done posts (of themselves posing in period underwear - at least it’s not their girls) with no #sponsored but they’ve both used the same terms.
Two months ago Courtney was advertising Femmze, saying they were definitely her favourite and that she’d tried a few brands, yet here we are with another advert for a different brand.

Reactions: 2

Libertine

VIP Member
It's so bizarre, they have a huge beach house which could have been incorporated to have a bedroom each but they have built 1 huge bunk room instead. Why not just live there rather than live in a tiny shack where teenagers boys and girls have to share.
The beach house is too isolated. It’s not near anything, and the nearest Steiner school, which isn’t even close by, wouldn’t have the right sort of kiddies.

The ‘tiny shack’ is a heritage home in a really fantastic location, but I agree it has always been too small for them.

GingerSquid

I still can’t work out why a little bit of age appropriate TV isn’t allowed, but then they are obviously allowed to watch videos of a very commercial singer strutting about in skin tight outfits (no beige linen in sight 😂) .. or they wouldn’t know her well enough to want to go to a concert! I think Courtney wants to go, so she has an excuse to wear something sparkly … like all the middle aged women at Harry Styles last year!

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
She claims that Quin & Ivy keep their stuff under their beds, but there aren’t any crates under Quin’s bed from what you can see. They also have no blinds in the room. So both kids keep their laptops under their beds, own almost no belongings and wake up when it’s light every morning?? Maybe (hopefully) Courtney styled the room for the video, and the corridor behind her is crammed with half finished sewing and art projects, paint, fabric, toys that aren’t jellycat, the crates from under their beds and a pile of clothes she’s removed from the floor.
Courtney has a fairly generous basement under the house which isn’t finished well enough to sleep in, but is perfect storage for all the detritus of family life. I think it was shown once in her stories.

This is a photo of the basement from the listing when the Adamos bought the property.

3E180A9A-14E8-42FA-8C74-C571F18ADA8B.jpeg

GingerSquid

You would think having more than one house would be an opportunity to experiment a little and change things up, I know I would. She’s become so boring I barely even look at her instagram anymore. Ester of babychino seems to have such a more interesting and dynamic family life, something to actually aspire to.

on another note, anyone know if there is a cup of jo/joanna goddard thread on here? I can’t find it but want the juice on her separation.
This! Even a splash of bright colour in the artwork or something! A touch of ‘edge’ or the other way and some beautiful prints … totally agree re Esther, she seems more genuinely curious and alternative and much less vain!

Reactions: 1
The House at Sandy Pine sounds like the title of a horror movie.
The smart mother of teenagers who is so smart she teaches others how to do it wouldn’t be ordering her to kids watch the sunset. Imagine the eye rolling between them behind her back.
Wanker.
You’re so right, that totally sounds like a horror movie 🤣 Or a Goosebumps book from my childhood!

Pollie

VIP Member
She’s so boring. Probably not necessary to mention her kids home at other house alone.

atome74

They shouldn't have made it so bespoke if they were going to sell: https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-south+coogee-141701164 I'd want to change a LOT before moving in.
OK I could be wrong and I haven't sleuthed on this, but I'm pretty sure this is the second time it's been listed? It must have passed in last time. They certainly won't be getting a premium price for it now with interest rates the way they are. It really does look like an interior design showcase and it would put buyers off. I do absolutely love the garden though.

• Wow

gossipygertie

It was noticeable in the recent photos of Ivy with her birthday cake, with two of her friends off to the side, she was dressed like she is 12 and the two friends are dressed like regular teenagers - cut off tops, one all in black.
I wonder if she notices the gap.

Pollie

VIP Member
I think the problem is, is that the kids have grown up mostly and her posts used to be more spontaneous and natural and about parenting young kids, it’s overly forced because she is desperately trying to find topics to talk about. It feels chringey now because it’s not genuine, it’s too forced.
Watson probably can’t wait to get out. I couldn’t stand being a Steiner kid in my teens.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
And now she’s posted a pic taken from above of her son lying face down. In isolation it wouldn’t have even registered but in the context of everything she’s been posting recently, it’s eye-brow raising.

Her children have no autonomy. They are very tightly controlled to fit in with her image and aesthetic. In the past she mentioned she didn’t like her boys to wear board shorts so they had to wear tight swim shorts instead. Wtf. She also posted pictures of her boys peeing in the outdoors. Why would you do this? At the very least it is embarrassing for her kids, not mentioning all the sickos out there.
I remember her saying when the children were much littler (when Marlow was still a baby and they lived in London) that she didn’t like to comment on their clothes, or to go clothes shopping with the children present. She wouldn’t even look in shop windows, with the idea that if her children didn’t notice what they wore, they would keep wearing what she wanted them to wear for much longer! She was cross with her mother-in-law for commenting how pretty one of Ivy’s dresses was in front of Ivy!!

tictactoehighandlow

I totally agree, my partner and I are super close to our large families but we’ve never had any family photos on display at home, only art! I really don’t like the look of having photos everywhere on walls etc and Courtney is far more minimalist in her interior style than me. I think it’s just a personal choice. I think the beach house is very spartan for a family with so many children, but it is tasteful.
💯 re the pictures around the house. I like clear clean surfaces which is what first drew me to Courtney’s house. I actually really love the beach house, obviously she will collect more things over time. She says it’s a forever family home, so I’m sure it will change with time.

I'm assuming you non-photo people don't document every single moment of your life with photos! I get it's an aesthetic, but seems hilarious when it's such a big part of her life.
I document a lot and print books, just because it’s her job doesn’t mean she needs to plaster all the pictures all over the house. She has heaps of walks covered in pictures, look at her bangalow lounge room and the kids room where it’s a clutter of art.

Courtney’s friend (when they both lived in London) Chloe/Olliella is moving. Her house looks like it was built as a show home, so it’s not a surprise. Plus, she’s doing what Courtney does - put too many kids into too few bedrooms, even though they can afford not to. These women - Chloe, Courtney etc always move house or renovate before their houses get tired/dull/old fashioned, so they keep up with the trends, even though they claim not to like trends.

Also - the post on her stories about taking up too much of the wardrobe. I thought that the wardrobe was all hers (from the pictures of her promoting her first course), it’s never had any of Michael’s clothes in it!

• Wow