Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carriebooboo

VIP Member
She doesn't really do family photos on the wall, does she? Even in the London house. I don't even have kids and I have family photos everywhere.

Reactions: 1
(Sorry for the double post)

First she tags Easton’s Instagram account, then she posts this. But embarrassing if you don’t want anyone to know you’re being tutored (I didn’t when I was that age).
E9C3A11B-6C67-4855-998D-5AF5BC425EA0.png

You've forgotten to mention how hardworking she is! She started at the bottom, coming from a billionaire family with a private island, and she's worked so hard to be where she is now- a rich mean girl who begs people to enroll in her e course so she can keep her humble little country mice supplied with beige frocks and keep 3+ roofs over their sunburned heads. Please have a heart and buy an $80 pillowcase or enroll in her course so her precious darlings don't go without necessities like another holiday home
I wholeheartedly apologise, going to whip myself with a beige cilice

• Haha

gossipygertie

Does Courtney do an Easter egg hunt with plastic eggs? I’m sure the older kids love that 😂
Apparently plastic eggs are what happens in America - I have learnt via TikTok. Australia’s having chocolate eggs isn’t the thing over there.

Good to know! I wouldn’t put it past her to come on here and try to control the narrative. She’s definitely the type to Google herself on a regular basis 😂 and we know she’s previously deleted and moderated a lot of comments on Instagram. When she does her talks to camera, I can sense some passive agression and control issues beneath the gritted smile!
And despite her claims otherwise, she still hates teenagers because you can’t control them (she stopped saying it when it was no longer ‘cool’ - when she had little kids it was a ‘cool’ thing)

Pollie

VIP Member
Her account is called Amanda nothingness, probably facetiously, but she’s being completely accurate.

Also Modibodi are targeting Byron. Both Courtney and Aimee have done posts (of themselves posing in period underwear - at least it’s not their girls) with no #sponsored but they’ve both used the same terms.
Two months ago Courtney was advertising Femmze, saying they were definitely her favourite and that she’d tried a few brands, yet here we are with another advert for a different brand.
Haha she did too. Yes very glad they are modelling them and not the girls!!

Libertine

VIP Member
Does this mean no device, no TV, Steiner school, bed sharing, natural fibres, wooden toy, organic food, free range parenting produces… bog standard children who fight like any other siblings?

🤔

9698F001-E3B2-42B7-9C5E-D50290298E03.jpeg

• Haha

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Chloe's sister just bought a place for 3 million and change nearby so they can't be hurting for money.

Courtney’s just redecorated the office/Wilkie’s old room - seemingly without slipping in any adverts or paid promotions! This must be a miracle - the beach house was #sponsored and their current house has a sponsored bath among a hundred other things, so this seems suspicious!!

Pollie

VIP Member
Does Courtney do an Easter egg hunt with plastic eggs? I’m sure the older kids love that 😂

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
And here I was thinking that sick SacconeJoly guy posting a pic of his child brushing their teeth with their mouth open pointed to the man’s crotch was the worst thing I’ve seen via tattle. Ok it probably still is but Courtney you are up there hun. Those poor children.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Where do the children keep their clothes & personal belongings? Is there room for any storage at all in the indentured servitude room?

atome74

View attachment 1830726
Is this not the most miserable looking bus station waiting roomeque scene there ever was??? The only thing missing is the stick tree 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
OK I'm here because I really wanted to like this house, but it really does look cold and boring. I wonder if Courtney is still waiting on some gifted rugs, throws, curtains, lamps... That room would be absolutely blazing in the morning facing directly into the sun.

Poor Quin doesn’t even have a headboard! None of the kids seem to actually - the bunks in their beach house, the bunks in Bangalow etc. Yet, she and Michael do in both houses as does Ivy’s room the guest room in their beach house. It’s so odd! Also - I’d really like to find the floorplan for the beach house. It seems to have two rooms and a bathroom downstairs, and four bedrooms upstairs - but she only ever shows three of them. Odd!