Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’d get it if he was sewing surf shorts or customised skate wear etc but a 16yr old boy sewing bunting and crowns in ditsy fabrics I just don’t buy it!
It feels like a hobby ‘forced’ on him by Courtney. She’s always saying how ‘sweet and kind he is’ - and by that she means biddable for adverts and insta posts!! She definitely wishes that Easton was like this - fits her aesthetic, happy to do her bidding etc - because she spent the time Easton was 12-18 complaining about how awful teenagers are!

Reactions: 2

wonderweb

I’d get it if he was sewing surf shorts or customised skate wear etc but a 16yr old boy sewing bunting and crowns in ditsy fabrics I just don’t buy it!

gossipygertie

Interesting- you think she would just put some walls up and put a few of the kids down there, maybe the teen boys.

tictactoehighandlow

did she really redecorate? Or was it all mumma? And did Ivy really give the okay for mumma to broadcast her private space to the world in an effort to demonstrate her minimalist Byron beige style?
Such a dangerous move. Location stamps, boundaries crossed, hope Ivy isn’t in digital media the pedalo’s will have a conservation starter given how much information has been posted about her,

Does Easton still live with the family?
Barely! He is in his final year of school, avoids her pictures at all costs, barely seems to go on holiday to the beach house (who can blame him when Winnie is there, and there’s 50 little girls running around, and the only other boy his age (Quin) likes sewing and hanging out with the girls). From what Courtney says, he’s planning to go to uni in America - i.e. to get as far away from his mother as soon as possible!
---
She has the strangest obsession with forcing the children to share all their personal space. Like it’s not even ‘the dog loves snoozing in Quinn’s bed’, it’s that they share?! Fucking bizarre. Yet the adults have spacious bedrooms.
And something deeply disturbing about how impersonal that room is as well for a little boy. Matisse prints and plants right above the pillow?? Something really is not right with her.
This is what bothers me (sorry about the double post). She has two houses with the largest bedroom in each house and an ensuite. Both en-suites have two sinks. Her Bangalow home has a study/walk in wardrobe that she’s adopted as hers. In contrast what do the children get? In both houses they’re sharing one sink (in the main bathrooms), four of them are sharing bedrooms, the oldest is only not sharing a room because he escaped to the cabin thing while he could. They don’t get their own rooms either on holiday or at home. All because she a) thinks they’re all under age 10 and b) because they used to be ‘flexible where they sleep’ so she thinks that it’s still appropriate now they’re older.

Last edited:

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Everything about her life is dull atm. Fair enough if she doesn't want to share private moments anymore but she still selectively overshares stuff about the kids to sell her courses so doesn't seem likely to be that. Even she's bored of herself!

tictactoehighandlow

She's well and truly lost the plot. She crowdsourced book suggestions from her followers and is now trying to sell the information back to them via subscription.

Desperate times, that’s what she’s done all along and now it’s more obvious. Also renting out the beach house. Why doesn’t she just get a job?

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
The architecture of the beach house is quite nice and has potential if she decorated it nicely. Her London home was gorgeous but still looked lived-in and cosy. Now her decor style is like everything else about her life- cold and empty

atome74

Why does Courtney like to go round complaining they’re so poor anyway? She’s got 5 kids at private school, two houses, this week Michael’s in America to visit family (so not a necessary work trip) and in a few weeks Courtney’s in America visiting family (not a necessary work trip either) so why does she have to monetise everything? Argh!
Yeah I completely agree this strikes me as so weird.
I feel like she's trying to make herself into a Janet Lansbury-type figure. Janet also comes from a privileged background, but she really went off and studied child development and is clearly very passionate about what she does, to the exclusion of much else. Courtney's only qualification is having five children, only one of whom is "grown" yet and clearly hasn't consented to being part of any of the insta hustle.

tictactoehighandlow

Barely a single comment on any of the posts in regards to signing up. I just don’t think people have the disposable income to their 400USD at a course like this.

Libertine

VIP Member
I wonder how Bed Threads, which was the October bedlinen favourite, feels about Of The Sun becoming the Adamo’s December fave bedlinen?

Maybe it’s house dependent and they also have a London bedlinen favourite for their London flat? And where does Quin’s homemade bedlinen fit in?

🙄

70605C98-E3A5-47F1-82F2-5F30C7FB67F2.jpeg

680FDD11-20FC-4DE1-8433-733C07BCA3FF.jpeg