Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollie

VIP Member
What’s with her and little Winnie showing their husbands making their kids lunches? So what! Plus aren’t some of their kids teenagers? Get them to make their own occasionally!

Pollie

VIP Member
T
Chloe has done an excellent job of making it look as though they were surrounded by rolling green hills, where in reality the house is beside a busy four lane main road that trucks travel on.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

I wonder if they overcapitalised on the Sydney house? Byron property prices are falling dramatically so their timing to sell is really off.
rue. Def not the best time to sell in Byron.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
And then on top of the children’s slave quarters bedroom, they all have to share ONE small sink despite all that bench space. Because it will never inconvenience Cortney therefore it doesn’t matter. I haven’t seen the upstairs bathroom/s but presumably they are either dual sinks or those wide ones two people can easily share.

Attachments

tictactoehighandlow

The beach house is not in a convenient location really.

It’s a two hour drive from Ballina-Byron airport or about a seven hour drive from Sydney. There are equally nice homes in Byron or closer to Sydney with easier access to catering, etc.

The town it’s in is tiny, you have to take all of your food in with you. There are no restaurants or grocery stores. There is a small milk bar but that’s it. I wonder if they let people know that?

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Such a dangerous move. Location stamps, boundaries crossed, hope Ivy isn’t in digital media the pedalo’s will have a conservation starter given how much information has been posted about her,
When they first moved in, there was a story in the news about a p-er-v going around Byron, peeping into windows. We all know how easy it is to find her address...

just taking a break

I think I need a hobby instead of looking at Gadsen Snake tatts! I don’t think Courtneys’s SIL is a Qanon Trumper, her snake looks quite different to the ones I was looking at 😮💨

tictactoehighandlow

A clutter of art?! Theres about 5 framed pictures on the childrens bedroom wall, 3 in the hallway and one placed really annoyingly off centre by the bed.

Everyones different, I dont like the look of the beach house to live in permanently because it looks empty and lifeless and unwelcoming. Houses like that aren't built for function or use, just to look good on the gram. Plus Courtney thinks it gives her a sense of being better than others because the whole family survives on 3 outfits each, a book each, a drawing pad each and a pencil each and the children have never needed technology in their life.

And we all know that's a lie!!

I’d call this a clutter of art and she’s added more since then I just couldn’t find new pictures.

Courtney, is that you? 😂

Hehehe not at all. I can like her beach house and still not be a fan of her personally.

Attachments

Courtney put a video on her stories of the dog snoring. It shows that Ivy & Quin’s room is not as tidy as she claimed it was the other day. It’s not as messy as a normal teenage room, but it’s marginally less sterile than when she last filmed it.

Cassanova123

For the money she would charge. I'd definitely go somewhere I could get groceries. Minnie Waters is so out of the way. For some reason I thought her place was in Angourie. At least Yamba has services.