Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stinkerella

It’s almost like she’s trying to go viral again after that initial influx of publicity after the photo of Marlow was taken down.
I keep thinking of that photo of Ivy in the bath (in fact quite a few very inappropriate photos of Ivy) .. with these ‘sweet innocent simple’ photos of her kids in very borderline poses.

Reactions: 1

atome74

She has not really picked the best time to launch a renovation course, with so many builders collapsing the cost of building materials sky rocketing and the cost of living/inflation crunch.
ABSOLUTELY. My neighbours are just about to finish a very significant renovation and it's taken about five years from DA to now. Everything was an absolute battle and I am quite sure they will have run out of money by now. It's not even particularly fancy but everything is difficult to obtain and expensive.

just taking a break

Is that the Gadsen snake tattooed on Courtney’s sister in laws leg? Because if so YIKES
I was trying my best to work that out, it is a coiled snake with maybe a skull at the top near the snakes head. I believe the significance is the Gadsen Snake (with the famous “don’t tread on me”) has been taken by far right groups in the US. Flags are waved at Trump rallies with the snake on it as an example

Pollie

VIP Member
OK I could be wrong and I haven't sleuthed on this, but I'm pretty sure this is the second time it's been listed? It must have passed in last time. They certainly won't be getting a premium price for it now with interest rates the way they are. It really does look like an interior design showcase and it would put buyers off. I do absolutely love the garden though.
Wonder why they are selling? Perhaps they can’t afford it either.

Potatohead

It's so bizarre, they have a huge beach house which could have been incorporated to have a bedroom each but they have built 1 huge bunk room instead. Why not just live there rather than live in a tiny shack where teenagers boys and girls have to share.

Shimmyshamsham

The ‘falling’ out between Esther and Courtney always intrigued me. Esther’s bio makes for interesting reading. It appears that Babyccino was a side hustle for her and she has had some impressive collabs like Soho House and maintained her architecture practice. Quite the contrast to Courtney who is a full time Influencer. I like Esther, she seems humble, maybe too much so.
---

Pollie

VIP Member
You just know she would charge a fortune. People want to stay close to ammenities let’s be honest. You want your latte 😂

• Haha

Pollie

VIP Member
Why does she always put her kids in such tight and revealing swimmers?! I have two boys, who take their own age size in those type suits and you can see nothing. I wouldn’t dream of posting a video like that - is she actually blind?! It’s really disturbing.
Agree, I also have two boys and no way would I have a suit like that for them, let alone post it,

Hashtagged

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed her, I don’t want adverts showing a 13 year old coming out of the water in a white bikini like a Bond girl on my feed.
There are a handful of comments calling her out but most people are just commenting for the freebies 🙄

People party hard in holiday rentals and never treat them with the same level of respect. why are they always renting their places out? Including their main home (I get the London flat) are they cash poor? I find it odd. Strangers in the kids beds etc
She did say that they had been looking for a holiday home by the sea that they could let out. Surely that would mean you build it with that in mind - I.e. use finishes that wear well so that you can be less precious about it??

Last edited:
Wilkie Wilkie Wilkie, its all about Wilkie, oh and the bunk beds and of the sun bedding. Far out Courtney YOU ARE PUTTING ME TO SLEEP, you are so damn BORING and you look dull and bored too!!!!
It’s all about Wilkie because he’s the only kid who doesn’t protest (yet). Her yummy mummy my-kiddos-are-so-sweet days are numbered!
Also - when Easton used to pull faces for photos he was classed as an ‘annoying teen’ but now Ivy does it, Courtney thinks it’s cute? A sign of Courtney desperately trying to keep up with her teenagers so she still has content! However, if you have five kids, and your holiday home is only four bedrooms, and one room has double bunk beds, you’re not enticing them to stay any longer than they have to.

Was it the gormless heiress in her period undies that tipped you over the edge? 🤔

I suppose Courtney isn’t using Ivy in her period undies so that’s something. Ivy is of course too busy advertising Sheree Commerford’s boring black $280 swimsuit.
Problem is, the swimsuit is designed to make 40-somethings look like 20-somethings. And if that works, great. Just making the swimsuit fit teenagers just made Ivy, Autumn and Sugar look like they were 40-something. It wasn’t young enough, so I don’t know why she thought it would sell. Anyway, no young person wants to dress like their mother.

atome74

I think a place like Minnie Water is actually a real drawcard as it's truly slow paced, there's nothing else to do except go to the beach and have a nap. The closest town with proper supermarkets would be Grafton though which is truly a hellhole :p

carriebooboo

VIP Member
I'm assuming you non-photo people don't document every single moment of your life with photos! I get it's an aesthetic, but seems hilarious when it's such a big part of her life.

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Bet she's alienated a ton of her old followers. I'd been following her since the Marlow tummy incident. Can't stand her anymore.

Libertine

VIP Member
The town it’s in is tiny, you have to take all of your food in with you. There are no restaurants or grocery stores. There is a small milk bar but that’s it. I wonder if they let people know that?
Yep, and I think the nearest service centre would be Woolgoolga. And it’s not as… salubrious as, say, Bangalow.