Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably wouldn’t mind that alternative look .. it could be written off as “boho” (maybe not goth 😂). I’d love one or two to go really overtly commercial / mainstream .. that would be worse for her aesthetic 100% … loads of tacky labels and bling bling vibes 😂
Omg yes! Fake eyelashes and massive logo tracksuit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I remember her saying when the children were much littler (when Marlow was still a baby and they lived in London) that she didn’t like to comment on their clothes, or to go clothes shopping with the children present. She wouldn’t even look in shop windows, with the idea that if her children didn’t notice what they wore, they would keep wearing what she wanted them to wear for much longer! She was cross with her mother-in-law for commenting how pretty one of Ivy’s dresses was in front of Ivy!!
Flashback to that one time Ivy was allowed some Hello Kitty items and they never appeared on her feed again. 😆

Saw the photo that was discussed up thread!!! How could she post that and not see the issue?! Is she really that naive?! Or is it intentionally provocative? Really weird and worrying behaviour.

Saw the photo that was discussed up thread!!! How could she post that and not see the issue?! Is she really that naive?! Or is it intentionally provocative? Really weird and worrying behaviour.
I vote intentionally provocative. She’s as thirsty as hell

Reactions: 5
Her latest story of the youngest in his swimmers, truly so inappropriate. She’s such a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 4
A post last week annoyed me 'I'm not one of those mothers wishing their children were back at school' - Oh, maybe that's because you're very wealthy and have a designer beach house to sped the summer at? She's so out of touch and judgemental.

I see she’s doubling down on the child exploitation in her latest stories. Not posting here out of respect to her poor son 💔

That’s the story I was referring to. Just awful.
Why does she always put her kids in such tight and revealing swimmers?! I have two boys, who take their own age size in those type suits and you can see nothing. I wouldn’t dream of posting a video like that - is she actually blind?! It’s really disturbing.

Reactions: 6
Why does she always put her kids in such tight and revealing swimmers?! I have two boys, who take their own age size in those type suits and you can see nothing. I wouldn’t dream of posting a video like that - is she actually blind?! It’s really disturbing.
Agree, I also have two boys and no way would I have a suit like that for them, let alone post it,

Reactions: 1
And now she’s posted a pic taken from above of her son lying face down. In isolation it wouldn’t have even registered but in the context of everything she’s been posting recently, it’s eye-brow raising.

Reactions: 1
A post last week annoyed me 'I'm not one of those mothers wishing their children were back at school' - Oh, maybe that's because you're very wealthy and have a designer beach house to sped the summer at? She's so out of touch and judgemental.
Don’t worry, it won’t be long before she’s talking about her plans for summer in Europe/North America, and talking about ‘sneaking the kids out of school for a few weeks’ - and being more out of touch.

Reactions: 2
Don’t worry, it won’t be long before she’s talking about her plans for summer in Europe/North America, and talking about ‘sneaking the kids out of school for a few weeks’ - and being more out of touch.
Good old Mrs Eco with three more kids than average and never holding back on the air miles!

Reactions: 5
Courtney back on the ‘I’m poor as a church mouse’ grind today. She talks about working hard - she hardly works! On top of that they’re earning money from the beach house, plus a sponsored volvo and three other adverts! She may have financial pressure, but she’s not poor.

Reactions: 7
Financial pressure from .. five kids in private school? Building a fully architect designed ‘spare’ house with bespoke furniture? While you both work from home Michael shirtless at the kitchen bench with one foot on his knee? Curating matching outfits for your kids and finding cute little pots at the op shop? Horrendous. That’s one hell of a rut. Ten surfs a month? Lucky you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The church mouse who can build a second house in Byron bay and go country hopping with 5 kids has “clapped back” lol.
Now she’s denying she’s a descendant of the Scripps family. Fine then, Courtney can you please explain the source of your wealth? Because right now it looks like you need to be sent an Unexplained Wealth Order.

Did Vanity Fair get it wrong too?

1707726290728.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6