Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E has now left, so he will be in full control of what his mother knows about him, and therefore shares about him online (for the first time since Courtney got Instagram circa 2010)

Reactions: 3
I’ve forgotten their names but Courtney’s bedlinen advert just highlighted the teen boy and girl still sharing a room! Surely they don’t want to??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve forgotten their names but Courtney’s bedlinen advert just highlighted the teen boy and girl still sharing a room! Surely they don’t want to??
Ugh! For a family with that many resources, there really is ZERO excuse for denying your teenagers privacy. On holidays or whatever, sure, have them share a room. But in their own home they really deserve their own private space.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
All the Byron Steiner kiddies? Probably too busy weaving dream catchers with sticks and grass to notice, to be honest.

Reactions: 5
This thread is moving as fast as the progression and changes in this families life. I really wish for those kids a huge bright crazy stupid experience in the real world once they are old enough to leave.

It will never not be bonkers to me that they can have all the generational wealth & privilege in the world and their children in theory want for nothing yet can’t even have their own tiny square of space where they can shut a door for a scrap of privacy. Courtney has serious issues with controlling behaviour and boundaries.

Reactions: 12
It's so bizarre, they have a huge beach house which could have been incorporated to have a bedroom each but they have built 1 huge bunk room instead. Why not just live there rather than live in a tiny shack where teenagers boys and girls have to share.

Reactions: 1
It's so bizarre, they have a huge beach house which could have been incorporated to have a bedroom each but they have built 1 huge bunk room instead. Why not just live there rather than live in a tiny shack where teenagers boys and girls have to share.
The beach house is too isolated. It’s not near anything, and the nearest Steiner school, which isn’t even close by, wouldn’t have the right sort of kiddies.

The ‘tiny shack’ is a heritage home in a really fantastic location, but I agree it has always been too small for them.

Reactions: 2
Latest photo of Wilkie is just fodder for the horrible darknet. Why post a photo of him in those bathers sitting that way?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It’s almost like she’s trying to go viral again after that initial influx of publicity after the photo of Marlow was taken down.
I keep thinking of that photo of Ivy in the bath (in fact quite a few very inappropriate photos of Ivy) .. with these ‘sweet innocent simple’ photos of her kids in very borderline poses.

And here I was thinking that sick SacconeJoly guy posting a pic of his child brushing their teeth with their mouth open pointed to the man’s crotch was the worst thing I’ve seen via tattle. Ok it probably still is but Courtney you are up there hun. Those poor children.

Her children have no autonomy. They are very tightly controlled to fit in with her image and aesthetic. In the past she mentioned she didn’t like her boys to wear board shorts so they had to wear tight swim shorts instead. Wtf. She also posted pictures of her boys peeing in the outdoors. Why would you do this? At the very least it is embarrassing for her kids, not mentioning all the sickos out there.

Her children have no autonomy. They are very tightly controlled to fit in with her image and aesthetic. In the past she mentioned she didn’t like her boys to wear board shorts so they had to wear tight swim shorts instead. Wtf. She also posted pictures of her boys peeing in the outdoors. Why would you do this? At the very least it is embarrassing for her kids, not mentioning all the sickos out there.
I remember her saying when the children were much littler (when Marlow was still a baby and they lived in London) that she didn’t like to comment on their clothes, or to go clothes shopping with the children present. She wouldn’t even look in shop windows, with the idea that if her children didn’t notice what they wore, they would keep wearing what she wanted them to wear for much longer! She was cross with her mother-in-law for commenting how pretty one of Ivy’s dresses was in front of Ivy!!

I remember her saying when the children were much littler (when Marlow was still a baby and they lived in London) that she didn’t like to comment on their clothes, or to go clothes shopping with the children present. She wouldn’t even look in shop windows, with the idea that if her children didn’t notice what they wore, they would keep wearing what she wanted them to wear for much longer! She was cross with her mother-in-law for commenting how pretty one of Ivy’s dresses was in front of Ivy!!
So WEIRD! I’ve said it before but I really hope all her kids become goths/ metalheads/heavily tattooed alternative people 🤣

Reactions: 5
So WEIRD! I’ve said it before but I really hope all her kids become goths/ metalheads/heavily tattooed alternative people 🤣
She probably wouldn’t mind that alternative look .. it could be written off as “boho” (maybe not goth 😂). I’d love one or two to go really overtly commercial / mainstream .. that would be worse for her aesthetic 100% … loads of tacky labels and bling bling vibes 😂