Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Courtney’s on a charm offensive. Not sure why, but she’s posted baby photos of Easton and Ivy for their birthdays, some photos from her childhood and some photos of when the children were little for their wedding anniversary. She hasn’t done that often until now. Has she some ridiculous advert coming up?

Reactions: 2
Or has Easton come into some money from the family trust now he’s an adult so the power dynamic is shifting… even if Courtney knew it was going to happen the reality might have hit different.
The fucked up dynamics of money as a control tool is particularly bad with family influencer mums, dont know how you’d start to unpick it all.

Reactions: 4
Courtney’s on a charm offensive. Not sure why, but she’s posted baby photos of Easton and Ivy for their birthdays, some photos from her childhood and some photos of when the children were little for their wedding anniversary. She hasn’t done that often until now. Has she some ridiculous advert coming up?
Engagement must be down and she's likely using the baby pics to get it back up 😂

Reactions: 3
She knows old photos of their London life are 10x more interesting than her usual beige influencer content so she posts them whenever she can to boost engagement

Reactions: 5
She knows old photos of their London life are 10x more interesting than her usual beige influencer content so she posts them whenever she can to boost engagement
Their style was a lot more preppy then! Boys in little formal shirts at a very young age and expensive (and smooth) knits ... just goes to show she jumps on whatever trend is around her at the time vs being a true boho surfer chic (not that any of us are fooled by that 😂).

Moved to Australia for the surfing, huh Courtney?
No surfing posts in a long time, it seems for Courtney, surfing was just a fad, and now she’s gone back to being the type of person who hates getting in the water, and hates sand because it gets everywhere. The only surfing content is gender neutral rashies, of which she must’ve advertised one a year per child. She hasn’t even mentioned how sad she is that she can’t surf in her post about her vertebrae, only that she can’t jog!

Millionares but has a teenage boy and girl sharing a bedroom. Wasnt that ling ago they were sharing a bed as well

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That bedroom makes me feel really depressed
Absolutely! Especially for a teenager! My teenage bedroom was covered in posters with bats hanging from the ceiling. It was the opposite of aesthetic but I’m grateful my parents let me express myself in my private space. Those kids get zero privacy, poor loves.

Um.. so artist Ivy has none of her tools or pictures on display and sewing entrepreneur Quin has nothing to show for his work/ideas. Or she wants us to believe that they keep it all in tubs under the bed.
Having teenagers behave like this is not natural or fair. Think she needs to attend a real teen course.
This would ring alarm bells to anyone... but we know it's not true no matter how many times she replies this is all them.

Reactions: 11
Regardless of what the room looks like, it is such an invasion of privacy, did she get their permission? How embarrassing that all of their private things are now public and what happens when peers see it and possibly use it against them?

Reactions: 6
Regardless of what the room looks like, it is such an invasion of privacy, did she get their permission? How embarrassing that all of their private things are now public and what happens when peers see it and possibly use it against them?
I thought this, particuarly the teddies all over the bed, I can't imagine any teenage boy wanting the fact he has cuddly toys on his bed still made public, and I say that as a 29 year old woman who still has her childhood teddy on my bedside table

Reactions: 4
Yes it is uncomfortable. She is not respecting that these kids are becoming young adults and completely separate people from her, she thinks they are still her property to over share.

Reactions: 6
This is such an uncomfortable watch, especially the way she zooms in on all the teddies and the book Ivy is reading, feels really personal and invasive. Plus the room is very dull! Apart from those few things, it looks like a run of the mill spare room for visiting adults. Lacks any personality - teenagers should be able to put up fairy lights and Harry Styles posters (or whoever they like) freedom of expression matters and no teenager I know would choose a cheese plant and a few sage green highlights!

Always such an insight to see how the privileged rich behave when they don’t get something they feel entitled to have.

Poor kid really didn’t want his photo taken but Courtney can’t pass up an opportunity to see if her status as an influencer mom will lead to a successful beg.

And why the need to point out Michael is a good dad? Should go without saying? The ‘unhappy home’ vibes are louder than ever.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The Bangalow cottage, with its shared bedrooms, does quite a good job of concealing the Adamo’s wealth. It’s much more noticeable in their architect designed waterfront holiday home, right down to the MacBook on the custom joinery kitchen bench.

I have no doubt they’ll get the tickets they want.

Reactions: 7