Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
V classy using the death of your grandparents for a paid partnership, especially as an heir to their large fortune which means you don’t need the money in any way 👍

IMG_9626.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s stooping to lower and lower lows; teenage daughter in adult looking swimwear looking 16 for sponsorship content, posing in her pants for ads, revealing sensitive info re her kids to flog courses and now using elderly relatives passings to flog product! Proud unfollower here - she needs to step away now, should have left on a high ages ago when the children entered teenhood and deserved more privacy.

Reactions: 6
Bet she's alienated a ton of her old followers. I'd been following her since the Marlow tummy incident. Can't stand her anymore.

Reactions: 1
I always wonder how it feels for her kids to be fairly restricted with screens/no colourful toys, while their mum has her phone glued to her hand at all times, profiting from them. I'd be raging
They still live in somewhat of a bubble i.e. going to a Steiner school. I think when Easton goes to uni (possibly in America) and his new friends start googling him, it's going to be a shock how much info is out there about him.

Reactions: 3
Just saw the dead grandparents spon con. Wow Courtney, was that really necessary?
I find most of her ads so awkward lately too. Just stick to being a rich home decorator with a large inheritance.

Reactions: 6
I love a visual posted on Tattle for posterity, but to repost Courtney’s IG post from today is to exploit her youngest son a second time.

You are no parenting guru, Courtney.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Is that the Gadsen snake tattooed on Courtney’s sister in laws leg? Because if so YIKES
I was trying my best to work that out, it is a coiled snake with maybe a skull at the top near the snakes head. I believe the significance is the Gadsen Snake (with the famous “don’t tread on me”) has been taken by far right groups in the US. Flags are waved at Trump rallies with the snake on it as an example

Reactions: 1
I was trying my best to work that out, it is a coiled snake with maybe a skull at the top near the snakes head. I believe the significance is the Gadsen Snake (with the famous “don’t tread on me”) has been taken by far right groups in the US. Flags are waved at Trump rallies with the snake on it as an example
Thanks for explaining

I think I need a hobby instead of looking at Gadsen Snake tatts! I don’t think Courtneys’s SIL is a Qanon Trumper, her snake looks quite different to the ones I was looking at 😮💨

I had a check in earlier today and it was the same tedious crap pancakes birthday crowns stick tree (with people desperately wanting to know where to get one! Yawn yawn bleeping yawn.

Reactions: 7
That tree is probably one of the saddest things to have documented about your childhood. Completely joyless but always makes me snigger.

Reactions: 8