Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, how many homes has she renovated? Or is she just looking to make easy coin? Everything has to be a business.

Reactions: 7
Is Courtney randomly holding… tile grout?

😂

As if she gets her hands dirty, despite the performative work boots.

View attachment 2139439
What happens if only 3 people sign up?! Such a niche sell … how many people are designing a dream home from scratch like her (not many) … how many of those people (who are all very wealthy and could choose to consult with the best) would opt for an untrained “influencer”? 😂

Reactions: 5
Is Courtney randomly holding… tile grout?

😂

As if she gets her hands dirty, despite the performative work boots.

View attachment 2139439
Ah yes, I love doing renovation work in an expensive white dress and new-looking "work boots". This course is not for renovators, it's for rich people who hire other people to renovate their home. Which is fine but she's not being honest about it.

She has no knowledge to share besides creating Pinterest boards and being passive aggressive to tradespeople. Her target audience is people with no budget who want to build a home that doesn't have enough beds but does look great on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Courtney’s parenting courses have been popular because she curates a vision of a laid back, happy, tech free childhood. All the mummies want a piece of that.

It’s a bit harder to hide that their new build is anything other than custom, high end and predicated on having a trust fund.

Reactions: 8
There’s no way people will buy this course. People are watching their pennies at the moment and certainly wouldn’t spend it on an influencer telling them how to beige up their house.

Reactions: 7
Basically whatever she is telling you in this course you can learn for free on YouTube - so why bother.

Reactions: 3
Nothing screams a dead or troubled relationship like a gushy public declaration of love and devotion. Seen it a million times.
It seems to be this new ‘thing’ on Instagram, where women discuss ‘reconnecting’ with their partner after the birth of the last baby. She went all-out on it when Wilkie turned 1 or 2, and I thought they were going to divorce. Maybe this is just one of Courtney’s favourite things - a stealth post of her children when they were still sweet, little and biddable on Instagram?

Reactions: 2
Nothing screams a dead or troubled relationship like a gushy public declaration of love and devotion. Seen it a million times.
So true! I don’t get the need to show off one’s relationship like this with the cringey posed kissing on the beach - the video and “20 years together” could have been sweet and enough, but she always lays it on with a trowel 😂 no modesty with this one.

Reactions: 2
Her sister has chosen to keep her baby offline hasn't she? Really not cool of Courtney to use her nephew for content when his own mother hasn't posted him. Really hope she got permission

Reactions: 6
"Hey guys so I've had a bad morning and I'm going to need you all to send me (the teen expert) all your parenting advice for free, so that then I can make it into a newsletter and pass it all off as my own work and I'll make people pay for it".

duck off Courtney.

Why do we need her to make it into a blog post or newsletter? I hope anyone tempted to share advice with her knows they are doing all her research for her for free! If she cared about parenting she would have made a grid post so people could comment their advice for everyone to use in the comments. Instead she's gatekeeping and looking to make some money as bloody usual.

Reactions: 11
She used to write blog posts on babyccino way back in the day about preventing sibling rivalry, and I used to sometimes follow her advice because she seemed like she had it together. Now I know better.

Her children have a tiff and she immediately starts thinking of ways to profit from it while doing none of the work herself. It must be exhausting turning everything into a way to make even more money. She could get hit by a bus and a week later she'd start flogging an e-course about how to make the most of bus-related convalescence, with an advertisement for linen bandages in every shade of beige

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does Courtney like to go round complaining they’re so poor anyway? She’s got 5 kids at private school, two houses, this week Michael’s in America to visit family (so not a necessary work trip) and in a few weeks Courtney’s in America visiting family (not a necessary work trip either) so why does she have to monetise everything? Argh!

Reactions: 4