Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Captivating” !! Who refers to their own work as such .. you can’t claim something is such, you have to wait to see if anyone is captivated by it 😂 how much is it? What could possibly be on it that we haven’t seen before?!
Just another way to make money from her family. Get a job Courtney

Reactions: 2
“Captivating” !! Who refers to their own work as such .. you can’t claim something is such, you have to wait to see if anyone is captivated by it 😂 how much is it? What could possibly be on it that we haven’t seen before?!
Inner circle (vom) membership is $19 USD a month. That’s $28.50 AUD a month or £15.00 a month.

If even 50 people sign up, that’s a cool $950 USD/$1425 AUD/£750 per month for probably rehashed content. That’s the private school fees covered.

I think all the testimonials for her past courses are women that have businesses local to her. She’s probably joined the local Women in Business Network and those will be her first ‘monthly discounts’.

619CD6E1-2AED-4525-974E-6F93DCCD481F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Courtney is pretty odd. At the bottom of her website, she says she’s been in the ‘parenting lifestyle arena’ for 16 years - Babyccino didn’t start when Easton was 2! More like the year Easton was 6?
Then she has a signature with ‘Courtney Adamo xoxo’ at the bottom, not sure why.
She claims that Quin & Ivy keep their stuff under their beds, but there aren’t any crates under Quin’s bed from what you can see. They also have no blinds in the room. So both kids keep their laptops under their beds, own almost no belongings and wake up when it’s light every morning?? Maybe (hopefully) Courtney styled the room for the video, and the corridor behind her is crammed with half finished sewing and art projects, paint, fabric, toys that aren’t jellycat, the crates from under their beds and a pile of clothes she’s removed from the floor.

Reactions: 4
Assuming Courtney was viewing the price from an AUD standpoint when she set the price, that's almost 30 a month, for at least 3 months. Isn't Australia in a cost of living crisis just like the UK? What will her members be treated to for that price? How to ensure your kids have no personality except the one you curated for them? How to capitalise off your kids and their hobbies? How to be completely out of touch with reality?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She claims that Quin & Ivy keep their stuff under their beds, but there aren’t any crates under Quin’s bed from what you can see. They also have no blinds in the room. So both kids keep their laptops under their beds, own almost no belongings and wake up when it’s light every morning?? Maybe (hopefully) Courtney styled the room for the video, and the corridor behind her is crammed with half finished sewing and art projects, paint, fabric, toys that aren’t jellycat, the crates from under their beds and a pile of clothes she’s removed from the floor.
Courtney has a fairly generous basement under the house which isn’t finished well enough to sleep in, but is perfect storage for all the detritus of family life. I think it was shown once in her stories.

This is a photo of the basement from the listing when the Adamos bought the property.

3E180A9A-14E8-42FA-8C74-C571F18ADA8B.jpeg

Interesting- you think she would just put some walls up and put a few of the kids down there, maybe the teen boys.

Interesting- you think she would just put some walls up and put a few of the kids down there, maybe the teen boys.
She’s previously mentioned that the big kids don’t like it down there because the ceilings are too low. However, instead of spending $70,000 (or however much) on their reno the first time, they should’ve spent it making the basement into two bedrooms and a bathroom - so the kids liked it!

Reactions: 5
Multiple posts about her exciting new rock collecting hobby. And she wants to charge for it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s charging for a compote recipe she’s previously posted for free on her Instagram! 😆
If you can’t afford $19 a month, here’s the recipe!
1F94029A-4E22-4EAD-9F31-C086EE65030F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whenever I see Courtney’s stories with BECOME A MEMBER HERE! plastered all over them, I hear…

FEED ME, SEYMOUR, FEED ME!

Except it’s,

PAY ME, PEASANT, PAY ME!

64BAF46B-5422-407E-88CA-EFD19BB56676.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
hi all, i’m a long time follower of Courtney’s, and have gradually got sick of her faux simple living persona. A turning point for me was her lack of transparency around the beach house. I have a question - does anyone know what happened between C and Esther and Emilie of Babyccino? I had a look on Esther’s insta, and whilst C still follows her, she hasn’t liked any posts. Would love to know

hi all, i’m a long time follower of Courtney’s, and have gradually got sick of her faux simple living persona. A turning point for me was her lack of transparency around the beach house. I have a question - does anyone know what happened between C and Esther and Emilie of Babyccino? I had a look on Esther’s insta, and whilst C still follows her, she hasn’t liked any posts. Would love to know
We don't know for sure but it seems like Esther was doing the bulk of the work on Babyccino while Courtney was mining content from it to sell solo courses on pregnancy and raising kids. She made 6 figures on several of the courses while Esther was presumably making peanuts on Babyccino. Can understand if it caused a rift. I think Emilie just outgrew the blog as her kids got older.

At the same time, Courtney was going full linen, posting non stop about how Aimee Winchester (Little.winnie) and the other Byron bores were her best friends/sister wives now, where as Esther and Emilie had previously filled that role.

Reactions: 3
LOL! Most basic, boring artwork I’ve ever seeen 😂 she’s really scraping the bottom of barrel now for content!
she is literally insulting our IQ by posting such twaddle. It’s boring “dentist waiting room” art. Offends and excites no one.

Reactions: 5
Courtney would like one kindly gifted, thank you very much, because she’s a poor country mouse who can’t afford up to $10k for an artwork. 😢
Very true, the beach house is a bit bare, the #gifted would really help with the finishing touches.