Cosmetic surgery/procedures - have you/would you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so booked an e consult with MYA re a nose job! I'm just worried if I do go ahead with it how recovery will be, does anyone have any experience? I have a toddler with not much help so I really can't be in a situation where I'm bed bound for days and days, does any one know what the general advise and pain scale is?
I had a rhinoplasty in Istanbul. I was lucky to have my boyfriend with me as the first few days I was bed bound- not from pain but from being completely exhausted. I had zero pain and never took any pain medicine! Just felt uncomfortable but it was fine after around day 4!! Day 3 was the worst for me. By day 4 I was walking around sightseeing.

Reactions: 1
I had a rhinoplasty in Istanbul. I was lucky to have my boyfriend with me as the first few days I was bed bound- not from pain but from being completely exhausted. I had zero pain and never took any pain medicine! Just felt uncomfortable but it was fine after around day 4!! Day 3 was the worst for me. By day 4 I was walking around sightseeing.
Oh wow amazing!! Are you happy with the results? A few days I could manage but my husband wouldn’t be able to have much time off work so as long as I can be up and about looking after him then it will be fine!

Okay so booked an e consult with MYA re a nose job! I'm just worried if I do go ahead with it how recovery will be, does anyone have any experience? I have a toddler with not much help so I really can't be in a situation where I'm bed bound for days and days, does any one know what the general advise and pain scale is?
What made you choose MYA…?

What made you choose MYA…?
Mainly because they’re the only company I’ve heard of and can book a consultation online! Not sure if I want to go with them though yet but they have got a clinic close to me as well which is something I need! Does anyone have any experience?

Oh wow amazing!! Are you happy with the results? A few days I could manage but my husband wouldn’t be able to have much time off work so as long as I can be up and about looking after him then it will be fine!
Couldn’t be happier!!! It’s the best thing I’ve ever done and I am in love with my nose!! Good luck 😊😊

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t be happier!!! It’s the best thing I’ve ever done and I am in love with my nose!! Good luck 😊😊
Aw so pleased for you I can imagine it is actually life changing when you go ahead with it! Thank you! X

Just be a little circumspect with companies like MYA as the first people you have consultations with are normally just sales people who don’t have any medical training - and often work on a commission basis …..

Reactions: 7
Just be a little circumspect with companies like MYA as the first people you have consultations with are normally just sales people who don’t have any medical training - and often work on a commission basis …..
Yeah thank you if I don’t get answers to my questions and worries then I definitely won’t be taking it any further with them. Need to do a lot more research before I go ahead with anything and hopefully find someone in my area with a good rep!

I have Botox, lip blush, ombré brows. If I could afford it I’d get my tits lifted as I’ve always disliked them.

Has anyone here had the non surgical rhinoplasty aka nose fillers? I'm too scared for an actual nose job but these look pretty good?

Yeah thank you if I don’t get answers to my questions and worries then I definitely won’t be taking it any further with them. Need to do a lot more research before I go ahead with anything and hopefully find someone in my area with a good rep!
Insta is the best place for research, I made a separate account to follow everyone’s nose journeys.

I had surgery with Mya and agree with this. I picked them because I’d heard of them the most, they’d done a lot of celebrities work and had all their tv and radio adverts.

Defo worth having the consultation with them to see what you think, but I’d recommend having them with other places too

I had surgery with Mya and agree with this. I picked them because I’d heard of them the most, they’d done a lot of celebrities work and had all their tv and radio adverts.

Defo worth having the consultation with them to see what you think, but I’d recommend having them with other places too
Thanks I think this is why I’ve got them in my head too! What was your overall experience like with them? They’ve actually had to cancel my consultation as they’d double booked me but I’m having second thoughts already so going to leave it a few months then see how I’m feeling!

I would be very happy to recommend my surgeon - he works in London and Essex and is known as the boob man of Essex !! Lol but I had a tummy tuck then 10 years later eye surgery.
Also bear in mind these celebs who advertise clinics often get surgery for free or are paid to do the adverts.
My surgeon just hires theatre space at a couple of hospitals but is essentially self employed and there is definitely no hard sell at all !!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone had profhilo? Would you recommend it? Also can you have it with Botox?
Hi, I've had both and they can be done at the same time. I can't actually see much of a difference. Not £500s worth of a difference anyway. It's 5 small injections on either side of your face. I remember one spot being quite stingy but it only lasts two seconds. It was one visit then another 2 or 3 weeks later. The good thing is is, as far as I understand it, you can't get a duckface from it and obviously it's not permanent so the worst thing is that it might not be particularly visible.

Anyone try thermage to lift the jaw/ jowls area? I went for a consultation and it’s not cheap or long lasting but I don’t feel there’s much choices

Had 0.5ml lip filler recently and love it . Just enough to fill my top lip and doesn’t look like I had anything done . Getting Botox in my chin next 😬