Cosmetic surgery/procedures - have you/would you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks I think this is why I’ve got them in my head too! What was your overall experience like with them? They’ve actually had to cancel my consultation as they’d double booked me but I’m having second thoughts already so going to leave it a few months then see how I’m feeling!
At the time I thought it was all fine. But I had my boobs done again years later with a different surgeon and realised what a big difference it was. With Mya most of my appointments before my surgery were with a patient coordinator who as someone else said, don’t have any medical training. I only met my surgeon once for about 10 mins which was for him to basically agree to going ahead with it.

In comparison, the second time I had it done elsewhere it was the surgeon I met with every time and my appointments were quite in depth with a lot of discussion about what I wanted and what he could realistically do. He was also keen for me to go away and think about it before booking too, whereas at Mya the patient coordinator got me to pay the deposit the same day of my first appointment - it was more sales tactics if that makes sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Update on jaw botox - it has kicked in and I'm waiting for the muscles to shrink, my face does look broadly the same. However I definitely clenched and ground my teeth far more than I realised, because already my toothache is basically gone! Considering how nightmarish it can be to get a dentist here I am very pleased that the pain is gone. Hopefully the facial slimming will come along soon.

I'm planning to just get a little bit in my forehead next, but I'm querying getting a brow lift at the same time. Anyone got any experiences of doing this and whether it was effective?

Reactions: 1
Has anyone here had the non surgical rhinoplasty aka nose fillers? I'm too scared for an actual nose job but these look pretty good?
Not yet but I'm going to book in soon, like in the next week or two, they do look really good and I've always had issues with my nose.
I'll report back once I've done it.

Not yet but I'm going to book in soon, like in the next week or two, they do look really good and I've always had issues with my nose.
I'll report back once I've done it.
Aha I shall await your update :) more worried about the pain level on the nose (I've had electrolysis for thread veins before and it was agony haha)

• Haha
Aha I shall await your update :) more worried about the pain level on the nose (I've had electrolysis for thread veins before and it was agony haha)
Oh god haha that does sound painful. I'm definitely worried about the pain but I keep telling myself it can't be worse than my lips and while it hurt it wasn't that bad really. I'll let you know how I get on! 🥰

10000% want a boob reduction and lift. Wanted them done since i was a teen. Also want an eyebrow lift. Would love fuller lips but even with filler, my lip shape wouldnt work well!

• Heart
Oh god haha that does sound painful. I'm definitely worried about the pain but I keep telling myself it can't be worse than my lips and while it hurt it wasn't that bad really. I'll let you know how I get on! 🥰
Thank you! I'm having semi permanent eyeliner in 2 weeks.... I must be mad 🤣. Yeah the electrolysis is just a bit too stabby feeling especially around the nostril area!

Thank you! I'm having semi permanent eyeliner in 2 weeks.... I must be mad 🤣. Yeah the electrolysis is just a bit too stabby feeling especially around the nostril area!
I’ve had SP eyeliner - it’s really not that bad. The numbing cream they have these days are really good, I’ve had it done on 3 separate occasions and it only really starts getting proper ouchy towards the end each time - they went over each side 3 or 4 times.
Make sure your not hungry as it always hurts worse if you are !!

I’ve had SP eyeliner - it’s really not that bad. The numbing cream they have these days are really good, I’ve had it done on 3 separate occasions and it only really starts getting proper ouchy towards the end each time - they went over each side 3 or 4 times.
Cheers for the tip! I'm having it a week on weds and after that electrolysis (which I've had twice before!) I feel my pain threshold has changed haha

Cheers for the tip! I'm having it a week on weds and after that electrolysis (which I've had twice before!) I feel my pain threshold has changed haha
I’ve had this done, eye, lips and eyebrows and they always tell me not to drink caffeine before. You won’t regret it!

I had it done too, no regrets, it looks amazing. The pain at the time wasn't bad but the next day... oh boy. It hurt to blink! But with dyed, lifted lashes it looks incredible.

Good luck! I hope it goes well, never had it but it sounds soo painful!!

UPDATE on my nose, I had it done yesterday! It didn't hurt at all, felt quite weird like the needle was pressing against my bone though. Wasn't as scary as I thought it'd be and the procedure itself only took 10 minutes. The bump in my nose is gone, and I got the tip lifted a tiny bit, it looks great and I'm so glad I did it.

Reactions: 6
Good luck! I hope it goes well, never had it but it sounds soo painful!!

UPDATE on my nose, I had it done yesterday! It didn't hurt at all, felt quite weird like the needle was pressing against my bone though. Wasn't as scary as I thought it'd be and the procedure itself only took 10 minutes. The bump in my nose is gone, and I got the tip lifted a tiny bit, it looks great and I'm so glad I did it.
So is it all mainly on the boney nose part rather than the fleshy bits? I have a bump like where my glasses sit that I hate (Dad's nose....and I didn't like him 🤣) I'd love that to be gone. Any bruising or swelling?

Only just discovered this thread. Ive had lip fillers but are pretty subtle, veneers and am booked in for tear trough fillers. I would consider other things if I were unhappy and felt it would make me feel better about myself. At present Im pretty content but most of my friends have had 'tweakments' and the sort of work done that you wouldn't necessarily think 'wow they've had X done' but just that they look good. Im all for making yourself feel good as long as its for the right reasons, why not :)

So is it all mainly on the boney nose part rather than the fleshy bits? I have a bump like where my glasses sit that I hate (Dad's nose....and I didn't like him 🤣) I'd love that to be gone. Any bruising or swelling?
Depends what you want but if the bump is what you want to go then yes it'll be mostly on the boney part. I only had a very small amount in the fleshy part. It's a bit swollen and I do have a little bruise where the bump was but nothing I can't cover with makeup.

I did put my glasses back on though and they didn't sit the same without the bump. 😅 I'm getting used to it now though!

• Haha
Only just discovered this thread. Ive had lip fillers but are pretty subtle, veneers and am booked in for tear trough fillers. I would consider other things if I were unhappy and felt it would make me feel better about myself. At present Im pretty content but most of my friends have had 'tweakments' and the sort of work done that you wouldn't necessarily think 'wow they've had X done' but just that they look good. Im all for making yourself feel good as long as its for the right reasons, why not :)
How were the tear trough fillers? I kinda want it done but I'm on the fence a bit. How good were your results and how was the procedure itself?

How were the tear trough fillers? I kinda want it done but I'm on the fence a bit. How good were your results and how was the procedure itself?
I haven't had them done yet, im booked in for about three weeks time! I've toyed with the idea for ages too but decided to go for it. Will update here after ive had the appt if you like

I haven't had them done yet, im booked in for about three weeks time! I've toyed with the idea for ages too but decided to go for it. Will update here after ive had the appt if you like
Ohh I see! Yes please do let me know how it goes I'd love to hear all about it as it's something I've thought about for a while too.

Ohh I see! Yes please do let me know how it goes I'd love to hear all about it as it's something I've thought about for a while too.
Best thing I have ever done! I look back at old pics and I look soooo tired. Now I don't look as rough haha, more refreshed and dare I say it, younger

• Heart