Cosmetic surgery/procedures - have you/would you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m booked in for a tummy tuck with lipo on my flanks at the end of this year, i’m so excited because i’ve wanted to do it for ages! 😊

Reactions: 7
Hi I am new to this thread has anyone had any weight loss surgery? I am looking into the gastric bypass would love any support or information

Reactions: 1
I feel ugly. Today I would have everything done…….🤣😂🤣
Does Botox really work on forehead lines? Should I?

I really want lip filler and a gastric band but so scared lol
I had lip filler for a second time yesterday and I promise you it's the least scary thing ever. I was nervous the first time but it doesn't hurt too much and the results are so worth it. It's also not permanent so if you don't like it you can wait it out or get it dissolved.

Can't speak on a gastric band but hopefully someone here can give their experience.

how was your recovery? any advice? 😃

i have to stop nicotine for at least 2 months before it, right now that’s my biggest fear i honestly don’t know how i’m going to manage it! but will just have to 🙃
I had to give up smoking before mine and that was the time I finally quit smoking for good after trying many times. I just wanted the TT to have the best chance - was a great motivator

I’ve actually had 2 TTs - 1 in Belgium that simply wasn’t a good job at all then redone in the UK 18 months later
The UK surgeon was much more experienced and used a better technique for optimum healing snd it was great. Less said about Belgium the better 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I had to give up smoking before mine and that was the time I finally quit smoking for good after trying many times. I just wanted the TT to have the best chance - was a great motivator

I’ve actually had 2 TTs - 1 in Belgium that simply wasn’t a good job at all then redone in the UK 18 months later
The UK surgeon was much more experienced and used a better technique for optimum healing snd it was great. Less said about Belgium the better 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
oh good, thankfully i’m not going to belgium! that’s a shame you had to have it redone it must have cost a fortune 😞

hopefully i will be like you and this will put my smoking days behind me! 🤞🏻

I'd quite like to get my boobs uplifted, they've gone so droopy and empty after having kids.
I had my lips done a good few years ago and you couldn't even tell they'd been done so was pointless

oh good, thankfully i’m not going to belgium! that’s a shame you had to have it redone it must have cost a fortune 😞

hopefully i will be like you and this will put my smoking days behind me! 🤞🏻
Love to hear how your journey goes - btw I also had lipo to my flanks and lower back and this still looks great. However be warned if you gain weight it goes to other near areas so my boobs grew quite a bit - went from a 34D to 36FF !!

• Heart
I don’t mind plastic surgery/fillers/tattoos/body mods of any kind. I think it’s cool. Don’t have any myself but I would have some minor tweaks done myself if I could afford it (see: wasn’t so stingy). £20k on looking a bit better is a LOT of money. And then there’s the pain and the scars and the risk of looking shite. I’d never want it to look like I’d had surgery. And that’s where you need to hire someone extremely expensive who can do something subtle. Think I’d rather just hire a gigolo and pay him to say I’m pretty 😆 the only time I’d seriously cough up for surgery is if I was in pain (boob reduction is tempting) or damaged (does stress-face from being a mum count as damage? Yes. Yes it does. All hail the mummy makeover).

• Haha
Hi I am new to this thread has anyone had any weight loss surgery? I am looking into the gastric bypass would love any support or information
Hello! I had a bypass in 2018. Best thing I’ve ever done! I’ve lost 8.5 stone and it changed my life. If you need any advice, I’d be happy to help

Reactions: 2
Love to hear how your journey goes - btw I also had lipo to my flanks and lower back and this still looks great. However be warned if you gain weight it goes to other near areas so my boobs grew quite a bit - went from a 34D to 36FF !!
how long ago was yours? i have quite small boobs so i’d be happy with that, there’s room for them to grow 🤣 i’ll update in this thread and let you know!

Hello! I had a bypass in 2018. Best thing I’ve ever done! I’ve lost 8.5 stone and it changed my life. If you need any advice, I’d be happy to help
Great results incredible actually I am size 18/20 i have tried every diet going. How long was you're recovery? what can you eat ? Is it true you can't drink fizzy juice ? Thank you so much for replying

Reactions: 2
I'd quite like to get my boobs uplifted, they've gone so droopy and empty after having kids.
I had my lips done a good few years ago and you couldn't even tell they'd been done so was pointless
Yes I think I would also like an uplift for the same reason but I’ve read they can look much smaller after so a lot of women also have implants too?

I’m happy with the size they’re just droopy 😅

Great results incredible actually I am size 18/20 i have tried every diet going. How long was you're recovery? what can you eat ? Is it true you can't drink fizzy juice ? Thank you so much for replying
Recovery wasn’t too bad, I would say the first few days were rough and I wondered wtf I’d done! But reintroducing food and being able to drink more improve how I felt. I am actually ok with fizzy, I try not to have it too often but I can tolerate it. Some can’t. I do suffer with dumping which even 3 years out is unpredictable but it’s not constant and mainly after too much sugar or fat so if I’m out, I’m careful.

Yes I think I would also like an uplift for the same reason but I’ve read they can look much smaller after so a lot of women also have implants too?

I’m happy with the size they’re just droopy 😅
I had my boobs done earlier this year. I’d breastfeed and lost some weight so I basically had sacks of skin! I didn’t have implants and just used the breast tissue I had so now have lifted boobs in a D/E cup so this was significantly smaller than my GG skin sack boobs but still an ok size without implants

I often think about a tummy tuck or lipo for my stomach area - I'm fairly slim but annoyingly carry all my weight around my midsection and it never seems to budge!

Also has anyone had experience of a "mini" lift / temporal/mid face lift? I wouldn't want anything too extreme but they look tempting for a bit of a lift/refresh without being too invasive.

Okay so booked an e consult with MYA re a nose job! I'm just worried if I do go ahead with it how recovery will be, does anyone have any experience? I have a toddler with not much help so I really can't be in a situation where I'm bed bound for days and days, does any one know what the general advise and pain scale is?