Cosmetic surgery/procedures - have you/would you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody here ever had breast implants replaced? I’m getting mine done very soon and I’m terrified for some reason! When I got my first boob job I hadn’t a care in the world but I’m panicking so much about going under anesthesia again 😭
Good luck, I’m sure you’ll be fine!

I had implants 8ish years ago but I think I’ll be looking at explant when the time comes around. As much as I don’t regret them I’ve since gone on to have a child and I just don’t think I can go through getting them replaced every 10 odd years now!

Reactions: 2
My neck is very saggy. Anyone know what is the best procedure for this? Would Botox work?

Hair removal laser treatment. I have PCOS and am tired of plucking and waxing my face. Really kills my confidence. Don’t have the money for it yet though and there is a chance it might not work ☹

I’ve had 1mil of lip fillers, and when it was first done I was crying cos I thought I’d ruined my lips since the swelling was so drastic. But when it calmed down I actually loved it.

It looked subtle and really enhanced my mega thin top lip. I went with my friend, hers didn’t end up so well for some reason. We went for one of those buy 2 deals together for cheaper (lol) and the whole process felt very rushed, little to no consultation beforehand. My friend ended up with a moustache look so I figured I was just lucky, the practitioner normally has clients that want the full kylie look I don’t think she really takes her clients considerations into account.

I’m definitely going to have them refilled when the reccomended 6 month waiting period is up, but I’m going to go to somewhere that I’ve heard much better things from and is a bit more pricey, because she actually gives a tit about where she’s pumping the filler, has a proper consultation with you, and isn’t focused on giving everyone of her clients the same overdone look.

I’m 25 but would consider Botox when I’m a bit older, as I furrow my brow a lot. I used to want a nose job but realised my nose is unique and suits my face, so I’m glad 18 year old me didn’t have the funds to touch it. I’ve always wanted a boob job but I’m scared of them going wrong cos I’ve seen so many botched ones online.

sorry for the wall of text lol it’s my first ever post

Reactions: 1
Hair removal laser treatment. I have PCOS and am tired of plucking and waxing my face. Really kills my confidence. Don’t have the money for it yet though and there is a chance it might not work ☹
I'm not sure where you live but electrolysis can work for this too - I go to a lady in Peterborough for treatment for something else with electrolysis but it also works for permanent hair removal too. My lady is £50 for 15 mins which sounds alot but she gets alot done in that time!

I'd like to look better & improve a few things lol but cosmetic surgery isn't the route for me because I've never seen a person that looks good with cosmetic surgery.

Breast implants look ridiculous on skinny people. They look like 2 melons on a skeleton.

Bum implants look like they have a big square "lazy arse" from sitting down all day

Facelifts give them chinese eyes, a stretched mouth and scars around their hairline & ears Nothing wrong with chinese eyes, but it wasnt their aim

Lipfillers - the worst. I've never seen a person with lipfillers that looks good but their convinced they look gorgeous, luscious & juicy lipped. It just looks ugly in my opinion. The filler goes above the lip outline. They all end up with sores & dry scabbiness or bumps after a while. Any guy i have ever spoke to about it says they absolutely hate lip fillers on women. A lot have said it looks like their trashy, cheap & easy even if the girl is nice. I get what they mean tho.

Tattooed eyebrows - Why why why. Youd say something if they got a natural brow but these big thick black manly slugs across their forehead. They are going to look back at photos in a few years and dieeeee of shame

Seen so many people get cosmetic procedures and ruin their face and actually made themselves look worse unfortunately. And most i know have regretted it. I think the money would be better spent on therapy learning to love & accept themselves. But im not against corrective surgery, after an accident or something.
Yikes. Let people do what they want. If they like it why do you care?
Also I have lip fillers and tbh no one even noticed, I like it and don't do it for anyone but myself idgaf if men like it or not. It's not to please them.

Reactions: 6
Yes, tried aqualux and it did nothing. Same with cool sculpting!
Cool sculpting is naff and expensive. Did nothing except bruise me!

I'm looking into semi permanent eyeliner at the moment.... has anyone had this and does it hurt? Lol

I'm looking into semi permanent eyeliner at the moment.... has anyone had this and does it hurt? Lol

I've just had the eyeliner done! Ngl, it did hurt a wee bit! But nothing super painful. I would just take deep breaths and day to myself count to 20 and if she is still going and it is hurting, ask for a breather but I never got to 20! I love it as when I attempt to put eyeliner on it looks like a toddler has done it. Get some goggles to wear in the shower as you can't get them wet. X

I’ve had it - nope not hurt as they use pretty good numbing cream but does get a bit uncomfortable towards the end.

I've just had the eyeliner done! Ngl, it did hurt a wee bit! But nothing super painful. I would just take deep breaths and day to myself count to 20 and if she is still going and it is hurting, ask for a breather but I never got to 20! I love it as when I attempt to put eyeliner on it looks like a toddler has done it. Get some goggles to wear in the shower as you can't get them wet. X
Can't ever get it wet? Yeah I'm crap at eyeliner but I like it so figured semi permanent would be easier...

Can't ever get it wet? Yeah I'm crap at eyeliner but I like it so figured semi permanent would be easier...
🤣🤣🤣 sorry meant to say while they are healing! I have visions of ppl with semi permanent eyeliner wearing goggles in the rain so it doesn't get wet!

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣 sorry meant to say while they are healing! I have visions of ppl with semi permanent eyeliner wearing goggles in the rain so it doesn't get wet!
That's what I thought hahaha I was like I'm in the UK! I can't wear googles 24/7 🤣

• Haha