Cosmetic surgery/procedures - have you/would you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best thing I have ever done! I look back at old pics and I look soooo tired. Now I don't look as rough haha, more refreshed and dare I say it, younger
This makes me soo happy to hear! Whilst I don't look too rough and don't look old or anything I do have quite thin skin under my eyes and I would love it done. How was the procedure itself? Did it hurt a lot?

Had the first semi-permanent eyeliner today. I would be lying if I said it wasn't painful lol it wasn't the worse pain I've ever felt but it's basically like rubbing your eye over and over for 2 hours 🤣. Even with adding extra anaesthetic it was still somewhat stingy! Touch up appt in 6 weeks. It's not majorly noticeable but I'm aware that it's likely not to be until the final result.... ugh I have to go through it all again 🤣

Reactions: 1
This makes me soo happy to hear! Whilst I don't look too rough and don't look old or anything I do have quite thin skin under my eyes and I would love it done. How was the procedure itself? Did it hurt a lot?
No not at all. I do have quite a high pain threshold though. Made my eyes water a bit during the .
There's a bit of swelling afterwards but some eye pads kept in freezer will help massively with that.
It's probably the only non-surgical procedure I would highly recommend.
You look like you but refreshed

I had lipo, worst pain of my life. I went into the surgery being told it was just a small day surgery. It was awful and the recovery so painful. I’m not sure how people manage multiple surgeries or can travel on a plane after.

non-invasive I’ve had lip fillers, cheek fillers, jaw slimming Botox, jaw and chin filler, nose filler, microblading, aqualyx under the chin, microblading.

I never did cheek fillers, jaw Botox or aqualyx again as it didn’t have much of an affect on me.

I would love a chin implant, eyebrow lift and laser eye surgery.

I had lipo, worst pain of my life. I went into the surgery being told it was just a small day surgery. It was awful and the recovery so painful. I’m not sure how people manage multiple surgeries or can travel on a plane after.

non-invasive I’ve had lip fillers, cheek fillers, jaw slimming Botox, jaw and chin filler, nose filler, microblading, aqualyx under the chin, microblading.

I never did cheek fillers, jaw Botox or aqualyx again as it didn’t have much of an affect on me.

I would love a chin implant, eyebrow lift and laser eye surgery.
What we're the results like for the lipo and where did you have it?

I had lipo. I have the hip dip/violin shape which I was trying to get rid of, to make my hips more rounded. The surgeon talked me out of fat transfer because of the risks and said he could achieve great results with fat removal above the below the dip. Also had upper arms, underarm fat, lower tummy, under chin and inner thighs.

I was pleased with inner thighs only. I waited 6 months for full results and wasn't happy. It was quite uneven and not shape I asked for. Surgeon agreed to redo. This time my lower tummy is even more uneven and my hips are very asymmetrical. I never got the rounded shape I wanted.

I've been back and complained and surgeon said the areas "looked fine" and could look even better with muscle work 🙄
I'm seeing another surgeon for 2nd opinion and will take it further if they don't agree to fix.

I've had a lower body lift, arm/arm pit lift and lipo. Extremely impressed with my results, flat tummy and a nice bum!

I'll get new melons soon and that's me finite ✌

Reactions: 2
I've had a lower body lift, arm/arm pit lift and lipo. Extremely impressed with my results, flat tummy and a nice bum!

Where did you go for your surgery please?

Has anyone ever been Turkey for surgery? I’m wonsidering it next year for lipo maybe tummy tuck and boobs. Had my boobs done 4 times and I want an uplift and made smaller

Want to look natural and not look blown up like the George shore girls so would appreciate recommendations

Tia

i’m recovering from a tummy tuck with bilateral flank lipo right now and holy tit it is rough 😩 hopefully the results will be worth it! it’s definitely more painful than i imagined it would be.

what can i get to reduce the pores on my face? i have really big ones on my nose that id especially love to get rid of!

Did you have your armpit lipo under local or general? I’m interested in this 👀
Trying to convince myself to take the plunge and get my nose done but the recovery looks shocking.

Would consider a rhinoplasty, lipo all over, and a breastlift in the future and maybe a small bit of eyebrow lift on one side cause sometimes it looks uneven.

I'd get my boobs bigger so I'd feel more like a woman. I'm not totally flat chested but I hate looking at myself topless to the point where I'm in and out of the shower in 5 minutes. The less I have to see myself, the better.

• Sad
Trying to convince myself to take the plunge and get my nose done but the recovery looks shocking.
I had an awful experience. I wasn’t able to sleep. I recently discovered photos of myself from ten years ago pre-nose surgery. I looked really good. I’d have spent the past ten years dreaming of rhinoplasty if I didn’t get it though. There’s no winning.

ETA: The nose surgery came out as intended. It’s fine. I just like noses now whereas before I found them to be embarrassing.

• Sad
I had an awful experience. I wasn’t able to sleep.

I recently discovered photos of myself from ten years ago pre-nose surgery. I looked really good. I’d have spent the past ten years dreaming of rhinoplasty if I didn’t get it though. There’s no winning.
In the recovery period or in general? I hope it’s okay for you now?
yeah I agree. I know a few people where their noses genuinely look better before. So hard to know what to do.

In the recovery period or in general? I hope it’s okay for you now?
yeah I agree. I know a few people where their noses genuinely look better before. So hard to know what to do.
The recovery period was miserable. The nose looks fine but it’s boring. I wish I could post photos without doxing myself.

Some plastic surgeon or dermatologist proved through x-ray that fillers don’t actually disolve even if they are temporarily. I forgot his name. The video has been watched a lot on YouTube. I think he’s Australian.

Just that really. Have you had any cosmetic surgery or injectables/ non invasive cosmetic stuff? If not, would you?

I’ve never had cosmetic surgery myself but I’m not against the idea of getting some Botox or fillers when I’m older. I have also thought about getting a breast reduction one day.

I also find things like the injections Gemma Collins had to dissolve her chin fat kind of interesting - anyone had anything like that?
31 and I’ve had two rounds of Botox in my forehead. I always swore I wouldn’t but I feel so much better for it.