Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jadew

Chatty Member
Okay so booked an e consult with MYA re a nose job! I'm just worried if I do go ahead with it how recovery will be, does anyone have any experience? I have a toddler with not much help so I really can't be in a situation where I'm bed bound for days and days, does any one know what the general advise and pain scale is?
I had a rhinoplasty in Istanbul. I was lucky to have my boyfriend with me as the first few days I was bed bound- not from pain but from being completely exhausted. I had zero pain and never took any pain medicine! Just felt uncomfortable but it was fine after around day 4!! Day 3 was the worst for me. By day 4 I was walking around sightseeing.

Reactions: 1

Jas28

Chatty Member
Is micro needling any good for the skin? anyone tried it. Megan Good gets it done, she's in her forties but looks 20's so I'm guessing its good

AshMay

VIP Member
Would love to know details if anyone here has had a BBL. You hear about the dangers or see the over the top ones so it'd be interesting to hear actual experiences esp ones that are a little more natural looking.

Also interested to hear about experiences with liposuction and breast lifts!

ElChanguito

VIP Member
I wish I could have some kind of calf reduction treatment! Mine are huge for my size, I hate them. Apparently you can have Botox in them which might slim them a bit but I don’t like the thought of doing that somehow.

Has anyone had a facial mole removed? Any thoughts or experiences?

Ss1471

Ohh so glad I’ve found this thread! I’ve got a consultation for dermal fillers booked in to see if I can sort my smile lines out, I'm only 27 but they age me so much 😩 I did go for a consultation for profhilo and she suggested some Botox in my forehead to soften it lol, I’d never considered it before but think I will go for some. I decided against the profhilo because it was a lot of money and I read a lot of reviews online that it really wasn’t that great some people saying their results barely lasted a week! Have had an Invisalign and only got 2 weeks and that was money well spent!! So happy with it. Would also like tear trough filler but don’t know how I feel about having a needle near my eye? Always dreamt of having a nose job and booked consultations but then bottled it 🤦‍♀️ The thought of being put to sleep really puts me off now I have I son but also since having him I could deffo do with a boob job!! Ahh it’s all just so expensive 😅

Gold_7

Chatty Member
Re: spending hundreds of thousands : Sorry I should have clarified - I did mean sort of z-list celebs who seem to have lots of procedures, or people who go to extremes.

mochibean

VIP Member
So is it all mainly on the boney nose part rather than the fleshy bits? I have a bump like where my glasses sit that I hate (Dad's nose....and I didn't like him 🤣) I'd love that to be gone. Any bruising or swelling?
Depends what you want but if the bump is what you want to go then yes it'll be mostly on the boney part. I only had a very small amount in the fleshy part. It's a bit swollen and I do have a little bruise where the bump was but nothing I can't cover with makeup.

I did put my glasses back on though and they didn't sit the same without the bump. 😅 I'm getting used to it now though!

• Haha

coconut_escape

Cool sculpting is naff and expensive. Did nothing except bruise me!

I'm looking into semi permanent eyeliner at the moment.... has anyone had this and does it hurt? Lol
I’ve had it - nope not hurt as they use pretty good numbing cream but does get a bit uncomfortable towards the end.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I really want a nose job after having to stare at my face all day every day for months :( but I’m a huge baby with anything medical and I don’t think I could deal with it tbh. I’d like either fat freezing or lipo for my armpit fat too. I would love to have laser eye one day but my eyes haven’t settled and again, it looks horrific - don’t think I could be awake during it 🤮

ATV2021

VIP Member
Had the first semi-permanent eyeliner today. I would be lying if I said it wasn't painful lol it wasn't the worse pain I've ever felt but it's basically like rubbing your eye over and over for 2 hours 🤣. Even with adding extra anaesthetic it was still somewhat stingy! Touch up appt in 6 weeks. It's not majorly noticeable but I'm aware that it's likely not to be until the final result.... ugh I have to go through it all again 🤣

mochibean

VIP Member
Has anyone here had the non surgical rhinoplasty aka nose fillers? I'm too scared for an actual nose job but these look pretty good?
Not yet but I'm going to book in soon, like in the next week or two, they do look really good and I've always had issues with my nose.
I'll report back once I've done it.

Jmx

Chatty Member
Yeah thank you if I don’t get answers to my questions and worries then I definitely won’t be taking it any further with them. Need to do a lot more research before I go ahead with anything and hopefully find someone in my area with a good rep!
Insta is the best place for research, I made a separate account to follow everyone’s nose journeys.

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
Not exactly the right thread for this but does anyone take collagen? I just bought the Ancient and Brave collagen after a midnight scroll falling into the benefits of collagen. Fully expecting it to change my life 😂

YellowLadybird

Chatty Member
I’ve had SP eyeliner - it’s really not that bad. The numbing cream they have these days are really good, I’ve had it done on 3 separate occasions and it only really starts getting proper ouchy towards the end each time - they went over each side 3 or 4 times.
Make sure your not hungry as it always hurts worse if you are !!
I had it done too, no regrets, it looks amazing. The pain at the time wasn't bad but the next day... oh boy. It hurt to blink! But with dyed, lifted lashes it looks incredible.

Tabitha

VIP Member
I had lipo, worst pain of my life. I went into the surgery being told it was just a small day surgery. It was awful and the recovery so painful. I’m not sure how people manage multiple surgeries or can travel on a plane after.

non-invasive I’ve had lip fillers, cheek fillers, jaw slimming Botox, jaw and chin filler, nose filler, microblading, aqualyx under the chin, microblading.

I never did cheek fillers, jaw Botox or aqualyx again as it didn’t have much of an affect on me.

I would love a chin implant, eyebrow lift and laser eye surgery.

Notorious PIG

Tear trough filler? I’ve seen some great results from this but like with any filler I think you need to choose carefully where you go. One of my friends had it done by a local Botox/filler girl and she used too much filler. She ended up with terrible bruising and had to go and have it dissolved!

That’s the same with anything though really, you just have to look into the injector and make sure it’s someone experienced
That’s the one. Eek, your poor friend! :-( I thought regulations would’ve tightened up by now, I remember reading some news articles a couple of years ago about how the industry in the UK wasn’t strictly regulated.

Jadew

Chatty Member
Botox in my forehead killed me last week!!!!! In between the eyebrows and above, no. But my god on my forehead was one of the worst things I’ve ever experienced

streetlighthaze

I’ve had 1mil of lip fillers, and when it was first done I was crying cos I thought I’d ruined my lips since the swelling was so drastic. But when it calmed down I actually loved it.

It looked subtle and really enhanced my mega thin top lip. I went with my friend, hers didn’t end up so well for some reason. We went for one of those buy 2 deals together for cheaper (lol) and the whole process felt very rushed, little to no consultation beforehand. My friend ended up with a moustache look so I figured I was just lucky, the practitioner normally has clients that want the full kylie look I don’t think she really takes her clients considerations into account.

I’m definitely going to have them refilled when the reccomended 6 month waiting period is up, but I’m going to go to somewhere that I’ve heard much better things from and is a bit more pricey, because she actually gives a shit about where she’s pumping the filler, has a proper consultation with you, and isn’t focused on giving everyone of her clients the same overdone look.

I’m 25 but would consider Botox when I’m a bit older, as I furrow my brow a lot. I used to want a nose job but realised my nose is unique and suits my face, so I’m glad 18 year old me didn’t have the funds to touch it. I’ve always wanted a boob job but I’m scared of them going wrong cos I’ve seen so many botched ones online.

sorry for the wall of text lol it’s my first ever post