Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sheabutter

VIP Member
Trying to convince myself to take the plunge and get my nose done but the recovery looks shocking.
I had an awful experience. I wasn’t able to sleep. I recently discovered photos of myself from ten years ago pre-nose surgery. I looked really good. I’d have spent the past ten years dreaming of rhinoplasty if I didn’t get it though. There’s no winning.

ETA: The nose surgery came out as intended. It’s fine. I just like noses now whereas before I found them to be embarrassing.

• Sad
Reactions: 1

No style rocky

like an earlier poster I have a tummy apron following a c-sec. This is despite being a healthy weight and having good core strength. I hate it but don’t like the idea of a big abdominal operation, don’t have the time for the down time afterwards and don’t have the money either. I’m 44 and have no wrinkles but have lost elasticity in my lower face, i have the nose to mouth trough on either side of my face. I got asked for ID recently when buying alcohol that’s because I was wearing a mask, had I not been I’d have looked my age. Anyways if I had money and time I’d consider procedures to deal with both areas of concern, does anyone have any experiences they can share?

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
It’s Dr Khan and his practice is called Reshape in West Malling. I thought he was amazing, really knows his stuff and my consultation was quite long and detailed going over the risks, possible results, what sort of look I wanted etc. I’m so pleased with my results and will definitely go back to him if I ever want them done again.

In comparison I had Dr Frati when he was with MYA and all my consultations were done with patient coordinators - I only met him once very briefly before the surgery so he could take measurements.
Thanks so much for this!!

I spoke with Dr Serbulent a couple of days ago … I don’t know if anyone else has BUT I notice he always tries to upsell straight away. He was telling me I need Implant AND uplift and I hadn’t even sent pictures at this point 🤣

oddsock17

Would love to know details if anyone here has had a BBL. You hear about the dangers or see the over the top ones so it'd be interesting to hear actual experiences esp ones that are a little more natural looking.

Also interested to hear about experiences with liposuction and breast lifts!
I think if you find a surgeon who does ultrasound at same time as BBL you'll be okay. It's safer than other methods as they can see where the fat is when they're removing or putting it back in.

Has anyone here had composite bonding on their teeth as an alternative to veneers? Heard good and bad. It can stain easily and needs polished often as it goes dull and matte and unnatural looking
---
Anyone had a thread lift on their body? I had some around my bellybutton and above the knees but not impressed with the results so far (2 months on)

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
See that’s what I want. Unfortunately not I. The NE. South West, but that sounds amazing. I feel my jawline really ages me.
Typical, you couldn't be further away! Hopefully a lovely tattler will be able to recommend someone to you x

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
I'm developing noticeable (to me)nasolabial folds. One side worse than the other. Do you reckon these can be improved at relatively low cost i.e. hundreds rather than thousands of quid?

I am entirely new to this and only found out the name of these about 20 mins ago.

I'm a smoker and I know that isn't meant to help.
I had filler for mine, I really rate it.

ATV2021

VIP Member
I've just had the eyeliner done! Ngl, it did hurt a wee bit! But nothing super painful. I would just take deep breaths and day to myself count to 20 and if she is still going and it is hurting, ask for a breather but I never got to 20! I love it as when I attempt to put eyeliner on it looks like a toddler has done it. Get some goggles to wear in the shower as you can't get them wet. X
Can't ever get it wet? Yeah I'm crap at eyeliner but I like it so figured semi permanent would be easier...

Fanaff

VIP Member
Hi, hope it’s ok to post here! I have just booked a breast lift for next month (have been waiting for a date since last year!)

I wondered, for those that have had their boobs done, how long did you take off work and if you have any must haves for post op? I’ve ordered some support bras and have booked 2 weeks off (I have to use annual leave) I work at home and will continue to post op but I’m worried it isn’t enough time!

So yeah, sorry for the rambling but keen to hear from those who have expertise of this. Thank you!

@Gembo im sure you were the lady that had your consultation after mine, I can’t remember the other thread now! I hope you’re ok x

Last edited:

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
I'd quite like to get my boobs uplifted, they've gone so droopy and empty after having kids.
I had my lips done a good few years ago and you couldn't even tell they'd been done so was pointless

Nosymum

VIP Member
after loosing 12 stone I am in desperate need of skin removal hoping to have a fleur de lyiss tummy tuck first which is across hips and vertical to breasts. Hoping to combine that with uplift and breast implants. After that would be arm lift and really thighs need doing but it’s my tummy that bothers me most. I would love a teeny bit of Botox but I’ve honestly never seen a picture of someone with fillers and thought ‘that looks good’ so would never have them.it’s just all so expensive that’s main reason for not having it done already.

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
I have been following this girl who went to Turkey for a BBL. This is her in the clinic promo vid:

Her short term result from her Twitter:

Tbh she already had a big 🍑 beforehand.
omg thanks for sharing! I kept seeing her ad and I was wanting to find her actual social media

prinsld

Has anyone had surgery abroad? Been saving for a breast augmentation here (6k) but my friend just booked in turkey for £2k. Seriously considering it

Eggsandbeans

I have Botox, lip blush, ombré brows. If I could afford it I’d get my tits lifted as I’ve always disliked them.

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Please do! I don’t mind travelling at all
It’s Dr Khan and his practice is called Reshape in West Malling. I thought he was amazing, really knows his stuff and my consultation was quite long and detailed going over the risks, possible results, what sort of look I wanted etc. I’m so pleased with my results and will definitely go back to him if I ever want them done again.

In comparison I had Dr Frati when he was with MYA and all my consultations were done with patient coordinators - I only met him once very briefly before the surgery so he could take measurements.

• Heart

marlaxo

I would love a boob job sooo much. I've always been quite flat (32A up to now a 36B since having my little boy) and when he was in nicu I expressed and feel like it completely changed the shape and appearance of them. I would like to go up to D cup as I am pear shaped and feel it would balance my body out a lot.

Taetae95

I have a list I'm ngl: liposuction, invisalign, tear trough filler, maybe a mini facelift after someone here mentioned it!