Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I get lip filler, I’ve had Botox and I was starting to save for a boob job but then Covid came along so my savings have been used on other things. I’ve had derogatory comments from people my family included but it’s my money & my body.

Reactions: 1

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
I’m starting to put a little bit of money away now to hopefully get a bit of surgery in around two years. I’d like stomach tummy tuck boob job maybe a bit lipo and a top lip lift! A lot of money is needed 😂

totallytaz

Chatty Member
I got my nose done (cosmetic) about 8 years ago - best decision I ever made and wish I had done it much sooner. Mine was "closed" surgery so no scarring. Wasn't cheap though but cost per year has been worth it so far :) xx
Wow, what’s meant by closed?

Harry

Chatty Member
i had a raised facial mole removed in the summer..i was quite worried that the scarring would be bad but i have to say i have a small red mark thats barely noticeable. The consultant I saw gave me petroleum jelly to put on it ..apparantly it quite a recent change to aftercare and stops wound scabbing over so prevents some of the scarring.
Could I please what your reasons for having the mole removed? Was it a concern for the mole or more for vanity? Only asking as I have one I would like removed but very nervous I won’t look like myself anymore without it

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
I had my lips done tne other day maybe 2 weeks ago only a ml and oh my god the pain??? Honestly thought it wouldn’t hurt much. I’ve had 4 kids with no pain relief except an epidural for 14 bloody minutes that didn’t work.
And I had tears in my eyes. They look amazing though but very subtle I’m going back next month for another ML.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
My biggest regret is not going to Turkey for mine. I had Turkey booked and then lockdowns happened and afterwards I think people had made me feel so worried about going to Turkey I decided to go with someone in the UK. People were so against it - literally telling me I’d die or I’d get botched by some Turkish surgeon.

I ended up spending £9k in the UK and Turkey was going to be just under £3. I got majorly botched over here and now I’m currently recovering from a revision a year later. Cast off next week… fingers crossed.
Sorry love. Hope you get the result you want when the cast comes off ❤

Gold_7

Chatty Member
I would love a nose job, a tip refinement. No way I can afford it though. I would love something done to my boobs - not to make them bigger but more full.

I’ve had lip fillers, love the results as they look so natural. Only had 1ml between upper and lower lip. I also had a bit of filler in my upper cheeks which gave me the cheekbones I never had. Have my face a little more structure and I look less tired now.No one else noticed the fillers except me!

Fanaff

VIP Member
Great results incredible actually I am size 18/20 i have tried every diet going. How long was you're recovery? what can you eat ? Is it true you can't drink fizzy juice ? Thank you so much for replying
Recovery wasn’t too bad, I would say the first few days were rough and I wondered wtf I’d done! But reintroducing food and being able to drink more improve how I felt. I am actually ok with fizzy, I try not to have it too often but I can tolerate it. Some can’t. I do suffer with dumping which even 3 years out is unpredictable but it’s not constant and mainly after too much sugar or fat so if I’m out, I’m careful.

Yes I think I would also like an uplift for the same reason but I’ve read they can look much smaller after so a lot of women also have implants too?

I’m happy with the size they’re just droopy 😅
I had my boobs done earlier this year. I’d breastfeed and lost some weight so I basically had sacks of skin! I didn’t have implants and just used the breast tissue I had so now have lifted boobs in a D/E cup so this was significantly smaller than my GG skin sack boobs but still an ok size without implants

the_moonins

VIP Member
Did you have it dissolved? I’m debating doing this with mine, I’ve gone right off it!
No - I just didn’t get anymore done. I never had them done massive though anyway... they always looked quite natural. My lips have reduced in size a lot, though I know there is still some filler in them.

charlie6578

Just had an open rhinoplasty surgery almost two weeks ago!!! Wanted it for years and years and finally did it. I went to Istanbul and couldn’t be happier! I wish I did it sooner
what surgeon did you go to? I’ve been looking into rhinoplasty for years but I’m scared to get it done abroad

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I've had very good Botox in the forehead as well as the "lip flip" (my favourite).

Maintenance costs are a problem though.

mochibean

VIP Member
I really want lip filler and a gastric band but so scared lol
I had lip filler for a second time yesterday and I promise you it's the least scary thing ever. I was nervous the first time but it doesn't hurt too much and the results are so worth it. It's also not permanent so if you don't like it you can wait it out or get it dissolved.

Can't speak on a gastric band but hopefully someone here can give their experience.

Elles20

VIP Member
I know someone that did. She said it was soooo painful, she was bruised and swollen for a week. There was no real change and the person that did it just said you need to come back for more but she couldn't face it.

But, that person is quite overweight, and had a lot of fat under her chin. If you've just got a little bit then it might be ok.
👀 I have it booked for next month but quite scared. I've never done anything like this before. I'm slim with just a stubborn bit of fat I want to get rid of.

oddsock17

I had composite bonding 2 years ago and had no problem with staining. And i drink ridiculous amounts of tea and coffee. The actual bonding shouldn’t stain at all. The problem is people get bright white bonding and then their natural teeth stain and the bonding doesn’t look right. But so far I’m really happy with the results would definitely recommend it
Amazing! Thank you for sharing. Do you need to get it polished every so often?

RaveChampion

Chatty Member
How often does it need topping up if it's ok asking?

Is it just a matter of them injecting the filler/botox into the folds and that's it for 3-6 months?

Ccc8

I had Botox on my eleven frown lines for the first time last year as I had a dent rather than lines. The lovely nurse who treated me explained that it's a muscle I've overworked and I had one lot of injections and then some more at check up. Definitely going back after lockdown.

Star is born

VIP Member
Any profhilo reviews ?
did you feel that the results are worthy of the cost. It’s £200 per session, you need two treatments 4 wks apart, lasts nine months. Claims to be a face lift in a bottle (syringe) done lots of research but would love to hear a honest personal account before I book in 😄

ATV2021

VIP Member
I’ve had SP eyeliner - it’s really not that bad. The numbing cream they have these days are really good, I’ve had it done on 3 separate occasions and it only really starts getting proper ouchy towards the end each time - they went over each side 3 or 4 times.
Make sure your not hungry as it always hurts worse if you are !!
Cheers for the tip! I'm having it a week on weds and after that electrolysis (which I've had twice before!) I feel my pain threshold has changed haha