Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No I need to go for some consultations. The prices I’ve seen online are often with a tummy tuck. But I’d just like the j plasma to tighten post pregnancy skin
I've just started body contouring to try and deal with my post baby skin. 3 pregnancies went from 6 to 16 and back down to a 6 again, so I've got pretty bad lose belly skin.

If it goes well I'm gonna get her to do my neck as I've got some lose skin there too.

If non surgical doesn't work I'm gonna have a mini neck lift.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

RaveChampion

Chatty Member
I'm developing noticeable (to me)nasolabial folds. One side worse than the other. Do you reckon these can be improved at relatively low cost i.e. hundreds rather than thousands of quid?

I am entirely new to this and only found out the name of these about 20 mins ago.

I'm a smoker and I know that isn't meant to help.

Taetae95

I often think about a tummy tuck or lipo for my stomach area - I'm fairly slim but annoyingly carry all my weight around my midsection and it never seems to budge!

Also has anyone had experience of a "mini" lift / temporal/mid face lift? I wouldn't want anything too extreme but they look tempting for a bit of a lift/refresh without being too invasive.

I had my nose down when I was 25, wish I had done it sooner. My nose ruined my face. I cringed every time a saw a profile picture of myself. Having it done made such a big difference to my face, my looks and my confidence.

If money was no object I would have a tummy tuck, breast lift once I've finished breastfeeding, my chin done and my nose done again in another 10 years. Oh and an eyebrow lift. But I guess they would be more to combate aging and post baby body rather than change me.

Mamacita

VIP Member
Id happy just get an uplift without implants. Not sure how I feel about filler but it does look quite good. However I think it would look bad once it starts going away, surely it'd be uneven?

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I’m 8kg over a healthy weight which is 60kg I need to be. Would I be given ozempic? Can anyone get it ?
I’ve seen so many women with bbl and the tummy tuck / lipo combo and it looks good. They’re still curvy without the stomach and love handles that come with being naturally curvy if that makes sense. But I don’t know where to look. I’ve seen awful botched jobs which have freaked me out including a stomach rotting after 😬
Ah ok, you're already quite small. Then maybe lipo on troublesome areas of fat would suit you, but yes only with a very reputable surgeon . I assumed you were a larger lady like myself :) 😉
You *shouldn't* be prescribed Oz/sax to get from 68kg to 60kg, no. Whether there's an online pharmacy somewhere that might prescribe it is another thing.

• Heart

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I’ve had breast implants and uplift 9’years ago now. I lost 10.5 stone and totally lost my boobs and hated my body so i got the implants to make my body in proportion and no one aside my mum and my partner knows or has ever suspected. I am pleased with the results and have so far had no issues since and breastfed my son so no problems there either. Never regretted the decision.
Im thinking of this. I've lost a stone this year and typically its gone off my boobs. I've got that empty bit at the top of my cup thing going on and I hate it. I don't want to go bigger, I just want them to look less sorry for themselves. Do you have to replace them after a while? How long was the recovery?

Crunky_Snack

How much did you pay for the nose filler if you don’t mind? I’d love a nose job and I’ve been offered one on the NHS years ago (deviated septum) but I’m terrified.
It was done by a group called Alien Aesthetics (check their insta! Not giving myself away cos they’re based all over England 😄). They had a package deal on which combined the lips with the nose for around £260? I believe they got rid of this offer but they have similar ones where you can pick & mix. The non surgical rhinoplasty only alters the nose from the side profile, so is only useful if you have noticeable bumps from the side 😊

ETA my little sister had nose surgery on the NHS to fix a deviated septum when she was a teenager and it went really well! Even made her nose look cuter which I don’t suppose was the point😅

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
Can anyone explain the purpose of filler? My friend has had quite a bit and it’s made her face very shiny. I don’t see why she needed it as her face is already quite full. I’ve never asked her as she is very self conscious and pretends she’s had no work done.

Mate of mine had a simple tummy tuck in Turkey. It got infected, she was very ill and had to have it fixed privately in the UK -!the NHS wouldn’t treat her (quite rightly, I think). Recovery cost a fortune, so be aware. Fine if all goes well, a bit of a ‘mare if things go wrong.
Ok that's worrying. I was actually thinking what can go wrong with something simple.

I had my nose done in the UK and all was straight forward but prices have basically doubles since and it just seems to expensive to get anything done in the UK..

Jadew

Chatty Member
I’m currently saving for a nose job! I’ve researched it for years. Not scared of the surgery but scared of having anesthesia for the first ever time!

If anyone is interested I’ve had plasma pen treatment. I had it done in 2 areas (1 to remove a mole on my face and another to remove a skin tag off my back) if anyone has any questions then let me know :) happy to share pics also!

jm234

Hi I am new to this thread has anyone had any weight loss surgery? I am looking into the gastric bypass would love any support or information

Filler in lips and jaw only so far.
I get my lips done regularly (before the lockdowns) next on my list is jaw filler.
If you don’t mind me asking you: what’s the pain like? Are results straight away or does it take a few weeks to settle? How often do you need it topping up?

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Hi ladies 🤍
Wondering if anyone can help me … has anyone ever had a BBL and had to lose weight for it? Every surgeon keeps saying I’ll need a tummy tuck if I want a bbl otherwise I’ll have too much sagging skin but I really don’t want a tummy tuck scar!

I think I need to lose a decent amount of weight to avoid this?

greenvelvet

VIP Member
I had braces as an adult which came with composite bonding bc my teeth were small. I don’t regret it at all tbh. It looks extremely natural

I’m quite interested in getting coolsculpting under my chin but Im worried about getting that thing that happened to Linda Evangelista. I saw a picture of myself from about 7 years ago where I was gaunt except under my chin and it upset me a bit because at the time I thought I was fat bc of the chin thing. I didn’t realise that i was actually underweight. It really is crazy how much one thing can distort your body image

petitspois

VIP Member
I asked about cool sculpting and she said its more extreme and targets larger areas so woulndt be suitable for me.

I'll try and find the actual name, but it's 4 different machines, the first uses sound frequency to break down fat, the second heats the fat and skin for tightening, the third is like a vibrating thing and the last tightening you muscles. I had my stomach and love handles done and it does really work as long as you're not over eating
I had cool sculpting and it honestly did absolutely nothing