Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DuckDuck

VIP Member
I’d have my forehead done a little , not completely done so it’s completely smooth and doesn’t move , just a little bit of lines there not so liney all the time , crows feet too ... that’s it , not bothered with the rest

mochibean

VIP Member
I've always wanted a few things but it's too expensive and I'm too scared.

Going to get my lips and under eyes done at some point after lockdown.
I hate how thin the skin is around my eyes and there's nothing wrong with my lips I just want them a bit bigger.

I’ve always wanted to get my nose done, but too scared of the things that could go wrong.
Also really want laser eye surgery, but the procedure looks terrifying. I can’t even put contacts in.
Oh god same. I cringe at anything being near my eye. Had to use eye drops a while ago and that was hard work.

ATV2021

VIP Member
Oh god haha that does sound painful. I'm definitely worried about the pain but I keep telling myself it can't be worse than my lips and while it hurt it wasn't that bad really. I'll let you know how I get on! 🥰
Thank you! I'm having semi permanent eyeliner in 2 weeks.... I must be mad 🤣. Yeah the electrolysis is just a bit too stabby feeling especially around the nostril area!