Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
I get my lips done regularly (before the lockdowns) next on my list is jaw filler.
If you don’t mind me asking you: what’s the pain like? Are results straight away or does it take a few weeks to settle? How often do you need it topping up?
Sharp pinch but nothing compared to lips - but I don’t think lips hurt that much neither.

Once done it can look lumpy mind but will settle, and massage!
ive had about 2ml either side, no sharp jawline though. I’ve gained weight and stopped having it done as I thought no point when gaining weight 🤣

I think for a really difference your looking at around 3ml at least over maybe a few months. I guess it depends if filler goes ‘down’ Quicker on yourself?
It’s been around 2.5 years since I had it done and the edges I’ll call it the start of jaw line where your ear lobes are still have a bit there as definition but by my chin nothing really.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

coconut_escape

I’ve had a tummy tuck and lipo on lower back snd hips about 14 years ago. I went to Belgium and had it done but wouldn’t recommend the surgeon. Katie Price has since used him but I ended up getting it redone 18 months later in the UK.
2 years ago I had upper bletharoplasty to sort out my very heavily hooded eyelids and it’s brilliant.
I have a horrible weak chin and turkey neck and would love a lower face lift to correct this but would be around 15k with my preferred surgeon.

ATV2021

VIP Member
Not yet but I'm going to book in soon, like in the next week or two, they do look really good and I've always had issues with my nose.
I'll report back once I've done it.
Aha I shall await your update :) more worried about the pain level on the nose (I've had electrolysis for thread veins before and it was agony haha)

• Haha

coconut_escape

how was your recovery? any advice? 😃

i have to stop nicotine for at least 2 months before it, right now that’s my biggest fear i honestly don’t know how i’m going to manage it! but will just have to 🙃
I had to give up smoking before mine and that was the time I finally quit smoking for good after trying many times. I just wanted the TT to have the best chance - was a great motivator

I’ve actually had 2 TTs - 1 in Belgium that simply wasn’t a good job at all then redone in the UK 18 months later
The UK surgeon was much more experienced and used a better technique for optimum healing snd it was great. Less said about Belgium the better 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I had to give up smoking before mine and that was the time I finally quit smoking for good after trying many times. I just wanted the TT to have the best chance - was a great motivator

I’ve actually had 2 TTs - 1 in Belgium that simply wasn’t a good job at all then redone in the UK 18 months later
The UK surgeon was much more experienced and used a better technique for optimum healing snd it was great. Less said about Belgium the better 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
oh good, thankfully i’m not going to belgium! that’s a shame you had to have it redone it must have cost a fortune 😞

hopefully i will be like you and this will put my smoking days behind me! 🤞🏻

mochibean

VIP Member
Aha I shall await your update :) more worried about the pain level on the nose (I've had electrolysis for thread veins before and it was agony haha)
Oh god haha that does sound painful. I'm definitely worried about the pain but I keep telling myself it can't be worse than my lips and while it hurt it wasn't that bad really. I'll let you know how I get on! 🥰

I'm in my late 20s-early 30s and had done botox between brows, crows feet and forehead area. I plan to keep up once or twice a year as long as I have the means.And no one in my close circle knows/ noticed I had it done. I'm also religious when it comes to skincare and sun protection. Don't have settled in wrinkles yet and on topical retinoids for anti aging purposes so I am open to skincare done by dermatologists (acid peel, dermapen maybe laser treatment for red cheeks etc). but haven't tried any. I reccomend getting a few consultations or at least look at the videos of that plastic surgeons/ dermatologists patients. Some prefer lifted brows and mimic free forehead and some go for more dynamic look. It is about finding someone who's style matches your expectations and have clear communication with your doctor.

Aside from that, I would get breast implants purely for cosmetic concerns if I can afford it. I love big breasted women and I think I would rock that look too. Can't bring myself to have a surgery and suffer through recovery pain knowing it wouldn't be permanent tho (apparently you'd need revision around 10 year mark). I love that we are in an age that we can alter our appearance for the better but also a bit worried for younger generations because it's unhealthy connection to body image, effects on relationships, feeling desired etc. That's one of the reasons why I wanted to wait I am at the end of my 20s to consider having breast implants, I wanted to be able to look at the issue in a broader perspective.

Last edited:

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Do people mostly save up for this? Or was it already affordable?

I’m always baffled when you read stories about people who have had hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of procedures done - how do they afford it?!
My treatment was £5K I saved up for it, I’d happily have saved more and paid it because you literally can’t put a price on the confidence it’s given me! I think most people would save or sacrifice something. Many places also offer finance options. I’ve never heard of anyone having hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of treatment lol

ATV2021

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been discussed already.... has anyone here had the non surgical rhinoplasty (aka the fillers). I want it done but I'm scared 🤣

👀 I have it booked for next month but quite scared. I've never done anything like this before. I'm slim with just a stubborn bit of fat I want to get rid of.
I think you'll be fine then. I think my friend over estimate what the injection could do. She had like 10 round her jaw. I don't think getting it done hurts, but she said it was really sore and bruised after.

jarv

VIP Member
I've wanted to get a boob job for years now, since my late teens. No matter what weight I am, my general chest area is very small. I'm currently a 12/14 all over but my general chest area is at least 1 dress size smaller. Makes buying dresses particularly annoying. I am trying to drop weight but even when I've been a size 10, that part of my body shrinks even more so I still have disproportionately large tum, hips and butt anyway.

I definitely can't afford it right now but I may seriously consider implants in a couple of years time. Although it may just be easier to lose some bloody weight and hope for the best 😂

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Thanks so much for this!!

I spoke with Dr Serbulent a couple of days ago … I don’t know if anyone else has BUT I notice he always tries to upsell straight away. He was telling me I need Implant AND uplift and I hadn’t even sent pictures at this point 🤣
That’s a bit of a red flag! Defo give Dr Khan a try he’s not too far for you. My consultation with him went on for ages because he went into so much detail about different methods he uses and talking about which one would get the right result - but still told me to go away and have a think before I booked, even though I wanted to go ahead there and then.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
If you go to some places they can just take it out,
I guess the same way it was put in?
My niece does fillers and botox and would do corrective work to tidy up bad jobs . .
It is doable. Look into it.
Yeah I had a hyaluronic filler which is dissolvable, I know what you're thinking of where it kind of comes out in blobs but fortunately mine can be dissolved. I last had it done 2 years ago and it doesn't look bad or anything, I've just gone off the look of it. Lots of people seem to have it 'corrected' though I haven't seen anyone who just had it removed really so I was hoping someone here may have!

The212

I'd quite like to get my boobs uplifted, they've gone so droopy and empty after having kids.
I had my lips done a good few years ago and you couldn't even tell they'd been done so was pointless
Yes I think I would also like an uplift for the same reason but I’ve read they can look much smaller after so a lot of women also have implants too?

I’m happy with the size they’re just droopy 😅

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I have 6 porcelain veneers. First has them done free on NHS when I was 17, as I had brown marks on my teeth due to too much fluoride. Had to have them all replaced about 11 years later which cost me about £3,000. Still have the same veneers another 11 years on, except for the middle two which I had to have replaced in the last 6 years at a cost of about £600 per tooth.
I can’t say I regret them, as they have improved my smile massively, but they are very expensive and you never know when they could get damaged, leading to an expensive bill. I would only recommend them to someone whose smile can’t be improved by braces or whitening. My teeth couldn’t be whitened, which is why I went down the veneers route.
I agree I think it’s the same for any cosmetic treatment you should only really do it as a final option and after carefully seeing if it has potential to cost more in the long term too

totallytaz

Chatty Member
It means they make the incisions inside nostrils instead of outside. The surgeon has to be quite skilled to do this I think as they're virtually doing the procedure blind (as opposed to dettaching at the nostrils and pulling your nose skin off and up over your forehead while the work on it openly).

Thanks for the link, looking at the diagram, it’s definitely more preferable although higher risk. Really hate the thought of the open one.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Has anyone here had a lip flip and would you recommend? How long did you find it lasted? Any advice?

I want more of a top lip but I’m not really a fan of filler.
Never had one but not heard great things. Think people find it hard to drink afterwards.

There’s always a surgical lip lift, heightens your top lip.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
How do you find the lip flip? Did you get it to make lips appear bigger or hide gummy smile?
No I got it for the fuller appearance. It's very subtle, almost like an overbite rather than looking "done" iykwim.
---
My skin looks very “tired”? I’m late 40s and feel I often look quite grey.
I feel I just need a brighten up really?
I have some lines round my eyes which to be honest I don’t mind, and my forehead quite smooth. I just need a bit of a lift?! What would you all recommend please?🥰
I've seen some friends get great results on fine lines from secret pro. It's on my list too but it's a little pricey right now.