Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That has to be hands the the funniest video she has done, and the award for being the most pathetic, overdramatic, vile condescending witch goes to Corrine Howslow 😂 The vicious tone that she speaks is disgusting, those poor kids having to listen to that on a daily basis is so sad. And it is absolute bullshit that she puts her kids to bed before drinking, what about all those times where it was 5 pm and she was on the Jagarbombs? She obviously just dumps the kids into bed as early as she possibly can so she can get drunk. She is a lose cannon and her behaviour is very concerning, I do worry for the children’s safety. She’s obviously struggling being a parent, some women just aren’t made to be mums. I have 2 young children and would never dream of dumping them in their rooms just to get drunk. She’s not cut out to be a mother.

What’s with the “I clean speech” she wouldn’t even know what a hoover is even if ir were to smack her in the ugly mug, she doesn’t know what the word tidy means, they live in pure squalor and filth. I could pick that video apart bit by bit, she said she’s blocked/banned from this website, so how can she read messages on here 🧐

Nothing but classic Connie “Woe is Me”
ha ha ha ha ha! What a video.
I like how she says she’s addressing the hate but doesn’t actually address anything.

If she goes out and doesn’t drink, why doesn’t she take her make up off then? There’s o excuse to be that filthy. Her house is not clean, no way would I want to go there “for a good time”. i would probably come out with an infection.🤣

She has so much arrogance, claiming to help millions of people, claiming to be a great night out. And she avoids going to normal clubs so she doesn’t get loads of attention, she

If her and Matt have an honest relationship, is she saying that he was completely fine with her having an only fans account and showing what she did? He was fine for her to be that sort of role model to her kids?

So she is going to go and spend money in Primark for some new clothes, will the house get the same treatment? I like how she mentioned she does clean and she does the laundry, yeah we’ve seen that hanging from the curtain pole! 🤢

Corrine is now a fertility expert who has helped millions of people get pregnant 😂😂😂

"If you don't like me, why do you watch my videos?"

Hey Corrine, if you don't like what's being said on here, why do you continue to read here?

Works both ways 🤷‍♀️

Apparently she hasn't read "that bleeping forum" for ages, yet still manages to quote things written in the past couple of days. That's quite a talent.
She’s a psychic didn’t you know? 🤣

Reactions: 1
ha ha ha ha ha! What a video.
I like how she says she’s addressing the hate but doesn’t actually address anything.

If she goes out and doesn’t drink, why doesn’t she take her make up off then? There’s o excuse to be that filthy. Her house is not clean, no way would I want to go there “for a good time”. i would probably come out with an infection.🤣

She has so much arrogance, claiming to help millions of people, claiming to be a great night out. And she avoids going to normal clubs so she doesn’t get loads of attention, she

If her and Matt have an honest relationship, is she saying that he was completely fine with her having an only fans account and showing what she did? He was fine for her to be that sort of role model to her kids?

So she is going to go and spend money in Primark for some new clothes, will the house get the same treatment? I like how she mentioned she does clean and she does the laundry, yeah we’ve seen that hanging from the curtain pole! 🤢

She’s a psychic didn’t you know? 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 loads of attention, she really does love herself don’t she. She had to “avoid” normal clubs as ALL the men are after her. If her and Matt had an honest relationship as she so claims, and she feels guilty if even speaking to a bloke, then why did she cheat on Matt, why was she going to get a divorce and sleep with some one else. She will blame it on a mental episode, but that’s all tripe, she’s just a slapper

• Haha
Time for a new thread?
Corrine and Matt #2 Matt plays Cinderella while Corinne pl
🤣🤣🤣 loads of attention, she really does love herself don’t she. She had to “avoid” normal clubs as ALL the men are after her. If her and Matt had an honest relationship as she so claims, and she feels guilty if even speaking to a bloke, then why did she cheat on Matt, why was she going to get a divorce and sleep with some one else. She will blame it on a mental episode, but that’s all tripe, she’s just a slapper
🤣🤣she won’t address any of this. It’s not in her nature

Bullet point all the questions and thoughts and address them please Corinne.

maybe she’ll do another cleaning and tidying video. 🤣 Or a cooking video, but that would just show chicken nuggets and chips, I can’t imagine the kids get fed anything healthy.

what a disgrace!

• Haha
She’s gone private on her insta-I’d forgotten I’d unfollowed her so can’t see what dramas she’s got going on now but it wouldn’t surprise me if she reads here constantly, she thrives off any attention she can get, even if it makes her look ridiculous in the process.

I’m not on her Instagram now either just her crappy YouTube, better than EastEnders this, when can we tune in to the next exciting episode 🤣🤣

Remember when she had that mental breakdown and she said that she gave all our names to the police, and that they’ll be in contact with us all to give us a telling off?! 🤣 yeah of course you did, they obviously haven’t got real crime to fight. Her crocodile tears are far more of importance

Her latest story is off her boasting on how all of the "haters" are sending her follow requests 😂 😂

She’s so pathetic, no one really cares that much about Corrine and her 2600 followers 😂.
Also, she wouldn’t have ‘haters’ if she didn’t get on like such a twit and put it on the internet for all to see.

Her latest story is off her boasting on how all of the "haters" are sending her follow requests 😂 😂
Really? I can’t see her stories anymore as I don’t follow and she’s set her profile to private 😂 I can’t be arsed anymore with her pathetic woe is me act anymore. She’s a loser

More likely all the people who have seen her fanny on Only Fans hoping they'll get another look.
🤮🤮🤮 who the hell would want to see that mangled up trout box, she looks the type to stink a room out 🤭🤭

• Haha
Really? I can’t see her stories anymore as I don’t follow and she’s set her profile to private 😂 I can’t be arsed anymore with her pathetic woe is me act anymore. She’s a loser

🤮🤮🤮 who the hell would want to see that mangled up trout box, she looks the type to stink a room out 🤭🤭
trout box that's a new one for me 😂 😂 😂 😂

Out in a bikini top last night!! Looking classy as ever😂 just wow
I can’t see, I’m not following the woman anymore and she’s got her account set to private. Bet she’s all over the fellas too 🙄🙄🙄 typical Cozza 😂😂

No one’s even bothering to report here on her boring YouTube videos or Insta anymore, she’s so irrelevant!!

I love that she thinks there is only one person lurking on her Insta and sharing on here 😂😂😂
I’m not even on her Instagram anymore so can’t see what the hag is up too, if I’m bored I’ll watch her YouTube, but as another member said, she is so irrelevant and I’ve better things to do and live my best life 😂

I wasn't going to comment, but then I decided to get in before a "new member" comes on to try and reawaken Corrine's thread. Beat ya to it 🤪

Hi Corrine 👋

For anyone who couldn't bring themselves to watch, she basically spent 10 minutes moaning about her daughter having a short attention span, and how hard that is on poor little Corrine. This is her 3rd child, how can she not know how toddlers work? They have the attention span of a goldfish, they want to be in to everything, they need supervising 90% of the time, and they suffer moodswings to rival any teenager.

Olivia has drawn on her sofa and walls with pens, to the point they've had to repaint. So she's left her unattended downstairs, drawing, so she can record a video and draw on her eyebrows. Granted she's removed the pens, but pencils still draw pretty well on walls. She's also been left unattended long enough to smear Sudocrem on a window at some point.

Her friend had to walk the kids to school because the dog shat all over the carpet. She's got cleaners coming at the weekend to do a big clean, so she can just concentrate on the little jobs. She tried to say that the cleaners don't think her house is dirty, just a "bit cluttery". However, I suspect the cleaner is currently packing ropes, crampons and a helmet, ready to tackle mount shite, AKA Corrine's house.

She also said how she's working less at the moment, for several reasons that she didn't go in to. So she's working less, but her house has overwhelmed her so much that she's had to call in the cleaners to help out, and her kid is wrecking the joint. Your daughter is probably bored Corrine. Take her out, do stuff with her, tire her out physically and mentally so she sleeps better.

She talked about how she thinks Olivia needs to start nursery, but she can't go until the term after she turns 3. Little tip for the Mother of 3. Pre-schools often take 2 year olds. Look into it. At least that way your kid will be stimulated and supervised.

She dressed worse than I did when I was a teenager in 2012 era 😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.